You’ve got your TFLN, you’ve got your sexting, now here’s the meme for all those gen texts, phone calls, voicemails, pictures of your cats, and whatever else your little heart can come up with, because who doesn't like a little old fashioned friendly texting. (Or enemy texting, if that's more your bag.)
instructions: What it says on the tin! Leave a comment with your character, include preferences, a start, absolutely nothing or whatever you want. Run around and reply to others. Lather, rinse, repeat.
A JAMJAR MEME
Wizards of all ages and from all times: whatever you were doing, wherever you were - none of that matters now. You've been brought to Hogwarts, school of witchcraft and wizardry. You’ll find yourself in the Great Hall under a starry sky, illuminated by the light of a thousand candles.
What happened? Why were you brought here? How were you brought here? All questions to be answered, perhaps. But first, mingle with your kind and find a seat for yourself. This will be your home for a while.
Hop on over to the Harry Potter Dressing Room and come mingle.
Hogwarts: jamjar will be a no-commitment but continuous "storyline" jamjar meme that'll be posted at least once a month with updates to the story.
ONE LINE SMUT PROMPT MEME
Anything can be sexy if you say it the right way. Lean in close and whisper, shout it out loud, or write it in a message, just get your message out!
- Post with your character name, canon, and prefs in the subject line
- In the body of your comment, tell us what your character just said to their partner. Don't post context, nothing outside quotation marks, just what they said and nothing more.
- "More. Harder. You can do better than that."
- "Bend over, honey. I'm on top this time."
- "Tonight, I'm going to rock your world."
- "Oh, God, I won't be walking straight for a week."
- "I need you to lick just a little bit lower."
- Including more than one prompt is totally okay!
- Respond to other prompts that catch your eye, set up the scene with your character's reaction to hearing it. It can be pre-sex, during, or after! Assumed CR is going to be the default for this meme.
Finally, you're going to meet the person you've been developing feelings for. Aren't you excited?
Well, it may be silly to say that, but you really never have seen them before. The two of you have communicated - extensively, actually - through means other than face to face. Typing via the internet, a sole parchment, letters, smoke signals, telepathy, words spoken through a crack in a fence, whatever your poison, you've struck up a bond through it. Companionship, definitely. Friendship, certainly...and maybe even more. Now, whether through planning or through complete accident, you're teaming up in person.
So, are you ecstatic to be around them after only talking for so long? Ready to let your emotions out and confess how they've made you feel? Hoping this meeting doesn't come to pass and they don't realize who you are because you've been fudging some details about yourself? Maybe this whole friendship started on a farce, but how you've come to think of them is absolutely real.
What to do, what to do? You have to admit, things were so much easier before you met them, despite how much you've come to lo-like them.
|Most societies have certain mores that are unspoken rules; humanity itself even has such conventions, grilled subconsciously into our minds for our own safety. Don't go out alone at night. Avoid getting wet when it's cold. Don't pick fights with those stronger than you...okay, some of us missed the boat on the last one, but the point still stands. Society's rules tend to be more variable, though they apply to most aspects of life - including sex. In fact, bending the rules on what's considered acceptable in romance and sexual encounters can lead to anything from ostracization to death, depending on the time and culture.|
So, play it close to the chest if you're going to do a big, big, big t a b o o. Is it worth the risk?
- Comment with your character and preferences. Be sure to include what you want and what you DON'T WANT. Blank comments are fine; info is even better!
( trigger warning )
I'm walking in a winter wonderland wait no this was a mistake.
- You're underdressed for the weather and you're gradually freezing your ass off!
- You need to get that one last thing before the Big Snowstorm of '17 hits but all of the stores are slammed!
- Someone felt artistic and built a giant snow sculpture and that's great except they did it right in front of your door and now you can't get inside!
- You're just going to say fuck it and go sledding!
- You're stuck somewhere and can't leave because of snow but you really want to!
- You just hit someone with a snowball! (Added bonus if you don't know who they are.)
- This isn't actually a snow meme, it's the aftermath ice and slush meme, and you have to get across town somehow! Good luck.
- You're actually smart and have hot cocoa, a warm blanket, and can wait it out!
- You're actually smart and have hot cocoa, a warm bl- and then the power went out...
- Something else!
The stomach being the way to the heart is not exclusive to men. So now, it's time to share some food with that crush, lover, significant other of yours. Mmm! And more than that, you're going to feed them! Whether it's all in fun, flirting, because they're injured and need assistance, or some other reason, you're determined to see them get a square meal.
In contrast, you could be the one getting fed. Open up and, no matter what, be glad someone cares!
HOW TO PLAY
It hurts when you pluck unruly hair with tweezers. The cheap aftershave stings. This dress isn't comfortable. But it's going to be worth it, because this is your first date! Your first date ever.
...you do know you're going on a date, right? This isn't something your confused and unsure about or has been sprung on you in disguise?
Never mind, there are more important questions here. Is your date someone you just met and asked out, or they a longtime friend and acquaintance? Where are you going to take them? Dinner and a movie, pizza, the junkyard, an underground fight club, or a feast or ball because you're in the olden days?
Above all else - you're going to get that good night kiss, aren't you?
How to Play
Please do not post more than one meme a day using the same journal/sock account.
HOW TO PLAY
- Comment with your character and preferences.
- Comment to others.
- THAT'S IT YOU'RE PLAYING.
( it's under here because i have a lot of prompts and feelings okay )
Sometimes we all want to play some angst and see just how far our characters can and will fall.
- Post your characters, name and series in the subject along with any preferences.
- Go to random.org and roll.
( prompts under the cut! )
- comment with header: character | canon
- comment with an image or a link to an image of your character's derrière or not
- tag around rating that fine ass 1-10
- profit???- be aware this meme might be image-heavy
a sci-fi au meme
( The Setting )
( The Premise )
( The Problem )
tl;dr sparknotes this because we want to get to the meme: Sentinels and guides had a baby with YA dystopian lit. After a near extinction level cataclysm, people began to develop abilities that fall into two categories: Powered (sentinel/warrior) and Source (guide/healer). Their true powers are only revealed when they find their one genetically compatible match. A shadow government kidnaps these individuals, puts them into lifebonds, trains them for combat, then sends them out in teams to do all the dirty work. Codependency, mind-bonding, unhealthy love, and bloody murder probably ensue.
ORIGINAL CHARACTER NETWORKING MEME
Have an original character? Want to Roleplay them but don't get hits because no one knows anything about them? Looking for other people to make an original character for the universe you've created? This is crafted for that purpose: fill out a form with basic information and what you'd like to roleplay, other people will do the same, network with one another, profit!