sockonshima: (3)
sockonshima ([personal profile] sockonshima) wrote in [community profile] bakerstreet2026-10-07 12:25 am

lie to me

2 TRUTHS 1 LIE
1. Post with your character.

2. In your comment, have your character state three things about themselves. 2 of those things should be the truth. 1 of them should be a lie.

3. Respond to other characters, and try to guess which one of their statements are a lie. Can you guess correctly?

4. Have fun! Take turns! And don't forget, sometimes the truth can be a whole lot stranger than fiction.
wapow: (pic#16529503)

Kara Danvers | Supergirl (DCTV)

[personal profile] wapow 2026-10-07 05:52 am (UTC)(link)
「Supergirl」

1. I accidentally broke a cliff in half when I was a teenager.

2. I'm actually 51 years old.

3. I'm married to Green Arrow.


「Kara Danvers」

1. I can speak 5 languages.

2. I love drinking Matcha Lattes.

3. I wanted to be a marine biologist.
Edited 2026-10-07 05:54 (UTC)
haloath: (𝟎𝟓𝟑)

angel ( chainsaw man )

[personal profile] haloath 2026-10-07 06:55 am (UTC)(link)
– I can create a weapon that can cut a rift into this dimension.
– Much like a chicken, I can't fly.
– I'm full of life that isn't mine.
probs: (pic#18706660)

[personal profile] probs 2026-10-07 09:00 pm (UTC)(link)
[ he's thinking this over perhaps a little too seriously for what is essentially a party game.

eventually, he holds up a hand. ]


Am I allowed follow up questions before making my choice?

(no subject)

[personal profile] haloath - 2026-10-07 21:39 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] probs - 2026-10-08 01:32 (UTC) - Expand
attackpatternbattista: (Uniform - Keeping Track)

Delia Battista ✨ Star Trek OC ✨OTA, 21+

[personal profile] attackpatternbattista 2026-10-07 07:57 am (UTC)(link)
[Basic gist: Largely faction-neutral Orion mercenary in her mid-thirties, can be adapted into most any Star Trek timeline point for ease of RP, flirty, easy to get along with, but extremely observant. Pilot, mercenary, ship captain. Also comes in various Starfleet AU flavors as desired. Gen, shipping, whatever, bring it on.]

Two truths and a lie? [Delia taps her chin a moment in thought] I suppose I can play, why not?

[She counts off on her fingers after a moment's debate on what to say:]
One: I can fly just about any ship, as long as I have a moment to understand the controls.

Two: I own a motorcycle, sourced from Earth.

Three: I've starred in a holonovel.

(no subject)

[personal profile] attackpatternbattista - 2026-10-08 00:33 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] the_aroace_in_aerospace - 2026-10-08 00:39 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] attackpatternbattista - 2026-10-08 00:55 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] the_aroace_in_aerospace - 2026-10-08 01:08 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] attackpatternbattista - 2026-10-08 01:49 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] the_aroace_in_aerospace - 2026-10-08 02:01 (UTC) - Expand
nagano: (that i might lose me)

kaito nagano / original

[personal profile] nagano 2026-10-07 08:19 am (UTC)(link)
Totally Normal
1) Instant ramen is trash.
2) I hand pull my own noodles at work.
3) My longest motorcycle wheelie lasted two minutes.

Not-So-Totally Normal
1) I can read your mind.
2) I can breathe underwater.
3) I can transform parts of my body to have the consistency of cold slime.
vecu: maelle (36)

[personal profile] vecu 2026-10-07 12:40 pm (UTC)(link)
Wait, calling any instant food "trash" is an opinion, not a truth.

[That's cheating!]

(no subject)

[personal profile] nagano - 2026-10-07 14:54 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] vecu - 2026-10-07 17:18 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] nagano - 2026-10-07 17:54 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] nagano - 2026-10-07 17:55 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] vecu - 2026-10-07 17:58 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] nagano - 2026-10-07 18:07 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] vecu - 2026-10-07 18:10 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] nagano - 2026-10-07 18:17 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] vecu - 2026-10-07 18:29 (UTC) - Expand

1/2

[personal profile] nagano - 2026-10-07 19:06 (UTC) - Expand

2/2

[personal profile] nagano - 2026-10-07 19:07 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] vecu - 2026-10-07 19:24 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] nagano - 2026-10-07 20:05 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] vecu - 2026-10-07 20:19 (UTC) - Expand

1/2

[personal profile] nagano - 2026-10-07 20:23 (UTC) - Expand

2/2

[personal profile] nagano - 2026-10-07 20:26 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] vecu - 2026-10-07 20:30 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] nagano - 2026-10-07 20:40 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] vecu - 2026-10-07 20:49 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] nagano - 2026-10-07 20:57 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] vecu - 2026-10-07 21:20 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] nagano - 2026-10-07 22:37 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] vecu - 2026-10-07 22:48 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] nagano - 2026-10-07 23:02 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] vecu - 2026-10-07 23:11 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] nagano - 2026-10-07 23:39 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] vecu - 2026-10-07 23:43 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] nagano - 2026-10-08 00:11 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] vecu - 2026-10-08 00:29 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] nagano - 2026-10-08 00:45 (UTC) - Expand

not-so-totally normal

[personal profile] ttcsoft - 2026-10-07 15:42 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] nagano - 2026-10-07 15:51 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] ttcsoft - 2026-10-07 15:57 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] nagano - 2026-10-07 16:12 (UTC) - Expand
magicalallergy: (Default)

Lycaon | OC | OTA

[personal profile] magicalallergy 2026-10-07 12:04 pm (UTC)(link)
[Voicetesting! Elevator pitch: Wolf born as a human being thanks to a magical allergy in a Wild West type setting. He's trying to keep his pack safe as human settlers start encroach onto their territory.]

1. I'm actually a wolf.

2. I'm an only child.

3. I once ripped out a man's throat with my teeth.
Edited 2026-10-07 12:05 (UTC)
desertflower: (pic#18263420)

[personal profile] desertflower 2026-10-07 03:22 pm (UTC)(link)
I'll say being an only child is the lie. The other two seem somewhat related.

(no subject)

[personal profile] hooked_on_kaballin - 2026-10-07 19:30 (UTC) - Expand
vivisectio: (i know that you're all alone)

kanou aogu | cell of empireo

[personal profile] vivisectio 2026-10-07 12:18 pm (UTC)(link)
One! I've killed before.
Two! I'll fuckin' do it again!
Three! I like my coffee black and unsweetened!
haloath: (𝟎𝟎𝟕)

[personal profile] haloath 2026-10-07 09:46 pm (UTC)(link)
Easy. The third's a lie. No one gets that excited by the absence of sweetness.

(no subject)

[personal profile] vivisectio - 2026-10-08 00:35 (UTC) - Expand
worldlinevirus: Brain, hat shading his eyes, smiling (Shady Smile)

[personal profile] worldlinevirus 2026-10-07 01:10 pm (UTC)(link)
1. I am ambidextrous.
2. If I could become a computer, I would.
3. I wear this outfit even in the hottest deserts.
fatalexception: (🤔 | hun[G]ry for knowledge)

[personal profile] fatalexception 2026-10-07 03:26 pm (UTC)(link)
Third one's easy to believe. [Since he's likewise spent way too much time tramping around the desert in this bulky coat. Having a heatsink built in to his pants helps, though.]

Gonna say... first one?
Edited 2026-10-07 15:31 (UTC)

(no subject)

[personal profile] worldlinevirus - 2026-10-07 15:35 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] fatalexception - 2026-10-07 15:50 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] worldlinevirus - 2026-10-07 16:16 (UTC) - Expand
stalwart_silver: (pic#18700347)

Wonder Acute | Umamusume Pretty Derby | OTA

[personal profile] stalwart_silver 2026-10-07 01:45 pm (UTC)(link)
Oh, this seems like fun.

[She's considering her answers...]

My father runs a gym for boxers.
I make my own pickled daikon.
Ah... I actually know how to use a smart phone?
broddhism: (👊 1)

rihyo - suikoden star leap

[personal profile] broddhism 2026-10-07 03:08 pm (UTC)(link)
I fought a gorgeous vampire and won.
I fought this huge asshole who destroyed my home and planned to wreck the balance of the world—and won. Or, y’know, I was there.
And, uh…

[ … ]

My favorite food’s mystic spring bread.

[ one of those… is noticeably less enthusiastic than the others. ]
borealist: (031)

[personal profile] borealist 2026-10-07 08:45 pm (UTC)(link)



...Dude. You really gotta work on your pokerface.
desertflower: (pic#18325739)

Seth | Ennead | OTA

[personal profile] desertflower 2026-10-07 03:17 pm (UTC)(link)
1. I accidentally cursed my son.
2. [ holding up a piece of his bright red hair ] This isn't my actual hair color.
3. I'm a god.

[ ooc: Info & permissions. Open to new, assumed, or continued CR. Any canon, any medium, and OCs are welcome. ]
truecolors: (old paintings in the cellar that you'll)

[personal profile] truecolors 2026-10-07 04:49 pm (UTC)(link)
Um. The first, sir. I hope.

[ Because he wants to think he didn't curse his son at all. He can tell that's his hair color because he's painted enough people to know what dyed hair looks like. ]

(no subject)

[personal profile] desertflower - 2026-10-07 17:17 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] truecolors - 2026-10-07 17:31 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] desertflower - 2026-10-07 18:32 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] truecolors - 2026-10-07 18:39 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] beautiful_carnivore - 2026-10-08 01:00 (UTC) - Expand
ceptme: ([human!au] Uhhh...)

Rocket (Humanoid!AU) | MCU | OTA

[personal profile] ceptme 2026-10-07 03:41 pm (UTC)(link)
[He counts off on his fingers as he goes. One:] I died a couple years ago... [Two:] ...I've never been released from prison, and uhh... [Three:] ...I don't know how old I am.
hawk_shot: by sousaphone (its a branding problem)

[personal profile] hawk_shot 2026-10-07 08:35 pm (UTC)(link)
There's no way you don't know how old you are.

(no subject)

[personal profile] ceptme - 2026-10-07 20:41 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] hawk_shot - 2026-10-07 20:50 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] ceptme - 2026-10-07 20:52 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] hawk_shot - 2026-10-07 20:59 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] ceptme - 2026-10-07 21:12 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] hawk_shot - 2026-10-07 21:15 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] ceptme - 2026-10-07 21:20 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] hawk_shot - 2026-10-07 21:31 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] ceptme - 2026-10-07 21:37 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] hawk_shot - 2026-10-07 21:42 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] ceptme - 2026-10-07 21:57 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] hawk_shot - 2026-10-07 22:00 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] ceptme - 2026-10-07 22:10 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] hawk_shot - 2026-10-07 22:17 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] ceptme - 2026-10-07 23:26 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] sharkdog - 2026-10-07 22:59 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] ceptme - 2026-10-07 23:28 (UTC) - Expand
shoveler: (pic#13507904)

noriko nonohara | magical girl raising project: restart

[personal profile] shoveler 2026-10-07 04:31 pm (UTC)(link)
Um... I'll do my best.

[ nokko fiddles with her apron. ]

I became a magical girl when I was four.
I look the same when I untransform.
My favorite magical girl anime is Cutie Healer.
hintplease: (pic#18162515)

[personal profile] hintplease 2026-10-07 08:43 pm (UTC)(link)
[With entirely unearned confidence, Tsukasa proclaims...]

It's the third option! Clearly, you prefer Osaka Wan Wan!
writeout: (pic#18696650)

shinbashi・ooe・ota

[personal profile] writeout 2026-10-07 04:32 pm (UTC)(link)
Firstly: I am an only child.
Secondly: I have a twin.
Thirdly: I am the last surviving member of my family.

[ making it easy, of course. ]
cellphone: (pic#18668212)

[personal profile] cellphone 2026-10-08 01:55 am (UTC)(link)
Should I praise you on the wordplay?

[ hm. ]

Two of your options disqualify each other.
meforsaken: (- 139.)

loki | marvel comics | ota

[personal profile] meforsaken 2026-10-07 04:49 pm (UTC)(link)
Let's start with something easy. My favorite character in The Wizard of Oz is Elphaba.

For the middle, something classic- I am capable of lifting Mjolnir.

And lastly? I don't exist.
fatalexception: (😑 | 39)

[personal profile] fatalexception 2026-10-07 06:05 pm (UTC)(link)
The last one's gotta be a trick. It's too obvious.

(no subject)

[personal profile] meforsaken - 2026-10-07 18:22 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] fatalexception - 2026-10-07 18:53 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] meforsaken - 2026-10-07 19:06 (UTC) - Expand
relicofdata: (HUH)

hakuno kishinami | fate/extra

[personal profile] relicofdata 2026-10-07 07:23 pm (UTC)(link)
- Seen her kouhais naked.
- Apprehended a war criminal.
- Kissed a boy.
Edited 2026-10-07 19:29 (UTC)
nagano: (like the love dreams i used to live)

[personal profile] nagano 2026-10-07 08:07 pm (UTC)(link)
[ This is far preferable to the apocalypse. Not that this one's aware of that one's plight... ]

Y'know, I'm gonna follow my gut. I don't apologize in advance. Three sounds like the lie.

(no subject)

[personal profile] relicofdata - 2026-10-07 22:24 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] nagano - 2026-10-07 22:31 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] relicofdata - 2026-10-07 23:42 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] nagano - 2026-10-07 23:53 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] nagano - 2026-10-07 23:54 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] nagano - 2026-10-07 23:55 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] queenofkur - 2026-10-07 22:39 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] relicofdata - 2026-10-07 23:45 (UTC) - Expand
gobosei: (AS_076)

abe no seimei | a terrified teacher at ghoul school

[personal profile] gobosei 2026-10-07 07:29 pm (UTC)(link)
- Never lost a match with Douman.
- A mama's boy.
- Likes blazers.
beautiful_carnivore: (pic#17426605)

[personal profile] beautiful_carnivore 2026-10-08 12:56 am (UTC)(link)
Blazers did not exist during our time.
[The first can't be a lie, however much he desires it to be, blast it.]
infinite_wisdom: (They Can't Rob You If You're Broke!)

Wise | Zenless Zone Zero

[personal profile] infinite_wisdom 2026-10-07 07:44 pm (UTC)(link)
-I co-own a video rental store with my sister.
-For our customers, we'll track down and gather all kinds of films; even that kind of film.
-My favorite films to watch are horrors and thrillers.
im_the_diamond: (Default)

[personal profile] im_the_diamond 2026-10-07 10:52 pm (UTC)(link)
Number three. You're so into your documentaries that you make me stop distracting you.

[Said "distraction" being a blowjob.]

(no subject)

[personal profile] infinite_wisdom - 2026-10-07 23:33 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] im_the_diamond - 2026-10-07 23:38 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] infinite_wisdom - 2026-10-07 23:45 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] im_the_diamond - 2026-10-07 23:54 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] infinite_wisdom - 2026-10-08 00:04 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] im_the_diamond - 2026-10-08 00:11 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] infinite_wisdom - 2026-10-08 00:48 (UTC) - Expand
dollmagnet: (Old but I'm not that old)

Yashiki Kazuo | Spirit Hunter: Death Mark

[personal profile] dollmagnet 2026-10-07 07:55 pm (UTC)(link)
1. I'm technically the family head to a long-line of spiritualists.

2. I drink my coffee with without any sugar.

3. I'm fairly proficient in wood carving, enough that I can repair life-sized dolls.
Edited 2026-10-08 00:03 (UTC)
scratchedthesurface: (Analyzing the scene)

[personal profile] scratchedthesurface 2026-10-08 12:32 am (UTC)(link)
The lie is number two obviously, if you tried drinking black coffee you'd probably either die or cry. Meanwhile of course you'd be good at wood carving, it'd be a big help for you and that agalmatophilia of yours after all.

[SATORU MASHITA YOU MONSTER-]

(no subject)

[personal profile] dollmagnet - 2026-10-08 00:49 (UTC) - Expand
merinesexual: (Is that all?)

Tessa | Tales of Legendia OC | OTA

[personal profile] merinesexual 2026-10-07 07:58 pm (UTC)(link)
I. Water is the least effective form of torture with me.

II. I think that spiders are completely and utterly terrifying.

III. Free-falling from a great height is something I find therapeutic.
atmydisposal: (Don't wanna be a superstar)

▶ hajime shianzu ▶ yuusha izoku ▶

[personal profile] atmydisposal 2026-10-07 08:00 pm (UTC)(link)
▶ I'm completely human.
▶ I have 11 half-siblings, possibly more.
▶ I've never met my shitty as hell father.
gunblessed: (Everything's black and white)

Exusiai | Arknights

[personal profile] gunblessed 2026-10-07 08:01 pm (UTC)(link)
▶ I opened fire on my first love on sight once.
▶ I can't drive.
▶ My halo makes it hard to sleep.
mrvillain: (mv026)

[personal profile] mrvillain 2026-10-07 09:02 pm (UTC)(link)
Hm...

I'm going to guess you can't drive.

Second choice would be the halo.

(no subject)

[personal profile] gunblessed - 2026-10-07 21:11 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] mrvillain - 2026-10-07 21:42 (UTC) - Expand
knifeknowingyou: (Lonely in this crowd I sit alone)

✧ Medea ✧ Fate/Unlimited Blade Works ✧ OTA ✧

[personal profile] knifeknowingyou 2026-10-07 08:04 pm (UTC)(link)
▶ I've never left home before.
▶ My grandfather is the god of the sun.
▶ I once helped Heracles by chance.
queenofkur: + official art (aaf 001)

[personal profile] queenofkur 2026-10-07 10:39 pm (UTC)(link)
I... I think it's the never left home one, is it?

[ That sounds like a recurrent Servant trait. ]

(no subject)

[personal profile] knifeknowingyou - 2026-10-08 00:50 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] beautiful_carnivore - 2026-10-08 00:58 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] knifeknowingyou - 2026-10-08 01:05 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] beautiful_carnivore - 2026-10-08 01:15 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] knifeknowingyou - 2026-10-08 01:19 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] beautiful_carnivore - 2026-10-08 01:48 (UTC) - Expand
shackledandbound: (A bouquet of aster flowers)

Libra Sforza (MBCC Chief) | Path to Nowhere

[personal profile] shackledandbound 2026-10-07 08:08 pm (UTC)(link)
▶ I would probably have a better and stable paycheck working at a fast food joint in comparison to the job I work now.
▶ I've been shot in the head, kidnapped multiple instances, and thrown out a building at least 3 times.
▶ I get the bare minimum of 8 hours of sleep every single night, 6 on a bad day.
peerlesschrysanthemum: (Rejection (Scenario Pusher? No thank you)

[personal profile] peerlesschrysanthemum 2026-10-07 09:27 pm (UTC)(link)
The third one is too unrealistic. Who gets eight hours of sleep every night, excepting rare bad days?

[This is declared by the tap of a closed fan against Shen Qingqiu's chin. Is it reasonable he decide the other two options are more likely to be truth than this? Perhaps! not! But he is a millennial and was half-stuck in front of his computer at all hours in a previous life will still call this as he sees it!]

(no subject)

[personal profile] shackledandbound - 2026-10-07 22:02 (UTC) - Expand
casanopea: ('Cause I'm no good for you)

Sylvain Jose Gautier | FE: 3H / Azure Moon Route

[personal profile] casanopea 2026-10-07 08:13 pm (UTC)(link)
I. I've never been with a girl before.
II. I'm actually pretty good with magic, I just don't really care for it.
III. The only one who can probably beat me in a fight strictly using spears is His Highness.
peerlesschrysanthemum: (Fan side-eye (do u see this System?))

Shen (Yuan) Qingqiu | SVSSS

[personal profile] peerlesschrysanthemum 2026-10-07 08:14 pm (UTC)(link)
1. I haven't picked up a stray animal in my life.
2. I have died four times.
3. Hm... I had to hide in a coffin, once.
mrvillain: (mv050)

[personal profile] mrvillain 2026-10-07 09:09 pm (UTC)(link)
I don't believe that first one. I find it too unrealistic.

[Stray animals are too cute. There's no possible way.]

(no subject)

[personal profile] peerlesschrysanthemum - 2026-10-07 21:19 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] mrvillain - 2026-10-07 21:33 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] peerlesschrysanthemum - 2026-10-07 22:49 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] mrvillain - 2026-10-07 23:04 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] peerlesschrysanthemum - 2026-10-07 23:22 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] mrvillain - 2026-10-07 23:29 (UTC) - Expand

Page 1 of 2