groupon (
groupon) wrote in
bakerstreet2026-09-18 07:32 pm
goth dommy mommy

tfw no goth gf.
how to play
➙ instead of the usual meme routine, see the above. in the subject line, write what kind of bf/gf/other your character desires deep down (a boyfriend to play d&d with? a mommy girlfriend?) lies aren't allowed.
➙ no shame here!
➙ except for all the shame you'll get from everyone else. maybe you'll get what you need out of the deal, too!
how to play
➙ instead of the usual meme routine, see the above. in the subject line, write what kind of bf/gf/other your character desires deep down (a boyfriend to play d&d with? a mommy girlfriend?) lies aren't allowed.
➙ no shame here!
➙ except for all the shame you'll get from everyone else. maybe you'll get what you need out of the deal, too!

I want an extremely codependent BF. Musicians and other primadonnas please apply
no subject
1/2
2/2
(no subject)
1/2
2/2
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
no subject
[ YOU CAN'T JUST CALL PRIMADONNAS OUT LIKE THIS, V. ]
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
"Am I really gonna use Emilie Autumn here? Yes apparently I am."
Hover for translation
(no subject)
no subject
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
no subject
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
no subject
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
Thank you, cold that knocked my ass out for days
I also want a codependent BF. bonus points for pathetic, honest, bad-tempered.
no subject
What's the appeal?
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
I want the BF to be independent actually
I want the BF to be willing to choke me while I cut them
I want a BF/GF to sit for me.
no subject
(no subject)
(no subject)
no subject
Art student?
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
I want a bf who doesn't mind my (raging) libido.
[ 😭 listen... ]
no subject
(no subject)
(no subject)
no subject
(no subject)
(no subject)
I want a boyfriend who enjoys teasing me and making me blush.
I want to boyfriend who can play soccer on my level with me forever.
secretly dream of a devoted, possessive and even obsessive lover who'd kidnap her if needed
no subject
What is it with you underworld types and kidnapping? Is this a popular cross-pantheon thing?
[ You are not one to talk, Kaito... ]
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
I want a BF who'll do fucked up depraved things to me in bed but then, like, respect me afterwards
Wants someone w/lots of stamina is a requirement, also a love of music. Gender doesn't matter.
I want a boring Canadian.
no subject
But, I respect the sentiment.
Wants a spouse that is so devoted to her, they're willing to go farther than anyone else for her.
[If only people knew just how FAR you want people to go for you Sona, if only.]
A partner who's open-minded towards lifelong curses and free noods would be cool, I guess...