khaleesock (
khaleesock) wrote in
bakerstreet2026-09-18 11:18 am
Entry tags:
1. I've procured our future. It's a girl.
2. Cover your ankles. I beg of you. I'd hate for others to get... ideas.
3. I saw you on the subway last night. You're enchanting. You may be a stranger to me now, but you should know that you're going to have my babies.
4. You hide so that I might chase you. You enjoy these games as much as I do. Be good and give me a hint as to where you are.
5. Psychology is a hoax. I'm perfectly healthy. Wouldn't you agree?
elevator pitch
Victor John Kennedy, Vicky to friends and Victor (not Agent Kennedy) to his informants, is a vaguely Catholic former Amherst student communist who "outgrew" his radical beliefs to end up a 36-year-old FBI asset handler in the organized crime division when he realized that the most lucrative and secure career path for someone with his degree was in the federal government. Gay and deeply closeted, he's a likeable guy who easily builds rapport with just about anyone but comes home to a quiet phone and two dogs every night because he never lets it lead to genuine closeness.
Vicky got stabbed by his informant last year and ended up on the radar of Boston's Partriarca crime family, which landed him a mandatory transfer to the Newark, NJ field office, where he's spent the past three months trying to make friends and adjust to life outside of his native Boston for the first time to mixed success—he's deeply homesick, even if he didn't actually leave any friends behind, and starting to realize just how alone he is at the same time as the cracks in the excuses he makes for an audience of one grow thinner with every headline and his mind starts to bend under the strain of years of cognitive dissonance.
001 » In sunny quantico for the weekend. Should I volunteer to be the one who gets tased in the class demo just to feel something? My basic sense of self-preservation says no but my wild side says yes
002 » Ever had one of those nights where you feel like you should leave the house with your insurance card?
003 » One thing nobody gives pigeons credit for is their ability to get out of the way on the sidewalk. A lot of people could stand to learn a thing or two from them!
004 » If he bans dunks January 6 is going to look like a little kids birthday party I'll tell you that much
005 » Theologians have confirmed heaven's streets of gold will have no cyclists
006 » Just used my badge as ID to buy Baileys at 3 in the morning
007 » God doesn't care if you're a paramedic, you can't do that to someones cat and still get into heaven
008 » [ or text him! ]
001. For the last time, I am not familiar with your military friend and his fondness for poultry. Who is Colonel Sanders?
002. Answer me this: do you prefer absinthe or wine? One answer will suffice.
003. I suggest you don't threaten me.
004. TEXT HIM.
Page 1 of 7