sarabi (
sarabi) wrote in
bakerstreet2026-09-10 07:07 am
Least fave
MY WORST FEATURE


Everybody has something they’d change if handed a magic wand.
1 Don’t leave this one blank. Have your character name the feature (physical or otherwise) they like least about themselves.
2 Everybody else, weigh in. Agree. Disagree. IDK, take offense.

Rumi | KPop Demon Hunters | OTA
... Almost... Everything.
[OTA gen/platonic and she's 23-24 so shipping 20+ OTA. Castmates (especially JINUS), crosscanon, crossmedium, assumed CR, canon mashups, AUs, OCs etc all always welcome.]
gen
:3
(no subject)
Telrim | Animorphs OC | OTA
[Could she elaborate endlessly about the physical shortcomings of her species? Sure. Is she going to do that unprompted? Of course not.]
no subject
It can make getting things from the top cupboards a hassle, but good things come in small packages.
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
dick grayson / dc
[ and he'll always feel guilty and unworthy for it. ]
no subject
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
no subject
But, living around teenagers has made him aware of these issues... And that sometimes you can't convince a person that they are perfect because they are one a kind.
So here, have a round fellow lean sympathetically on your leg, Chum.]
V / Cyberpunk 2077
I believe anythin' that's worth complainin' to me about is worth squarin' up about. "Ugh, you got a bald cat!" Beat my ass about it. "They stink!" Your momma stink. "He put chili mayo on his karaage!" Yep, sure do. And wouldn't it be embarrassin' to get stomped on by the chili mayo karaage bitch? My life is quite literally a bucket list, so I'm gonna do whatever the fuck I want. Beat the whimsy outta me, I dare ya. I do not let my sexuality, my race or my gender determine shit for me — I'm a weirdo with varied interests. So if any of that is a problem for you... lock up, I guess.
no subject
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
Hilarious when remembering the books vs. the show
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
Sam Winchester | Supernatural | ota
And maybe a few other things but they're kind of personal.
no subject
You must bump your head on door frames a lot, I'll grant you.
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
Matt Murdock | MCU | OTA
no subject
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
Jeff The Land Shark| Marvel Comics| OTA
I eat everything. Even cosmic and magical artifacts. I will never stop.
[Just to prove his point, he's eating the sign too.]
MRRrrr!
no subject
Good boy. Keep fighting spirit, you do not let anyone tell you what to do.
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
Shane Hollander | Heated Rivalry | OTA
no subject
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
cw homophobic slur
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
Eddie Dear | Welcome Home | OTA
Apparently bein' born in the wrong time...I-I mean, honestly, readin' some'a these I think I'm doin' fine... Let's go with bad memory though, that's a pain.
... Kinda sucks I can't seem t'remember what anyone looked like no more.
no subject
I always wonder what the people around me know and aren't telling me.
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
Hannibal Lecter | Hannibal
I have difficulty accepting that some things are better left untouched.
no subject
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
...
...
(no subject)
(no subject)
Agnès Claudel | Trails (Daybreak 1, 2, Horizon)
... so I guess my other worst trait might be my stubbornness, ahah.. or is that a good trait?
Oni Girard | w:ta garou OC | ota
no subject
[Danny elaborates,] I found out the hard way that I carry my extra weight around my stomach and not my chest.
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
Yuri | Limbus Company
... Too cowardly.
[ She turns her head away, likely out of shame. ]
Rocket (Humanoid!AU) | MCU
Lohen | Genshin Impact | OTA
I mean. It's way better to get what you want yourself, right?
[like getting stronger on your own merits rather than relying on someone else's power. especially if that power is so overwhelming, you can't even control it...]
shun akiyama / yakuza
no subject
[Because it nearly killed him.]
Unicron | Transformers IDW | OTA
[Unicron's fuse is dangerously short and has been set off multiple times, far more than he would like to admit. While the cause for his anger is personal and justified to a degree, he prefers to feel ...something, anything to keep from seeing red for a decent amount of time.]
Drifter | Warframe
Operator | Warframe
jyushi aimono | hypnosis mic
I know that I'm strong, for one! Which makes me happy.
no subject
If-ahh... If'n it makes ya feel better, I cry all th'time.