for the memes (
ecchis) wrote in
bakerstreet2026-08-21 05:42 pm
show booty

rate that ass meme
rules;;
- comment with header: character | canon | prefs
- comment with a link to an image of your character's derrière or not
- tag around rating that fine ass 1-10
- profit???

Gallica | Metaphor: ReFantazio | f/f
Lulu | Final Fantasy X | M/F
Hilda | Pokemon | M/F
no subject
A perfect ten.
no subject
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
no subject
no subject
[ Don't challenge her. She gets obnoxious and it'll somehow end up in a battle if she can help it. ]
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
aether; genshin impact
his ass has been going triple platinum on twitter for days.
even non genshin fans are being affected???
source for the original video. )
no subject
You can't just go by looks alone, you know.
[ says the other ass man. ]
no subject
You need to assess the bounce and firmness, huh?
[ varka would know!! with that thing he's hauling around everywhere!! ]
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
no subject
[Somebody is terribly amused by that booty wiggle...]
no subject
Thanks... for the compliment, I think...
I really don't remember even doing that. [ The booty wiggle! ] I was kind of thirsty and I really wanted my drink, I guess..
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
laura matsuda | street fighter
no subject
Ashley Graves | The Coffin of Andy and LeyLey
one two three four five six]
Lohen | Genshin Impact
darkness | konosuba | ota
Mm...
[ squirms~. ]
no subject
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
Ibaraki Douji | FGO | ota
Diluc Ragnvindr • Genshin Impact
Paine | Final Fantasy X-2
Jeanne D'Arc | FGO | OTA
no subject
...that's a very nice tattoo.
I'd give you a 9.
no subject
A holy ten?
takumi sumino | the hundred line: last defense academy