The Cross My Heart Meme
When only a dysfunctional relationship will do.Rules
1. Post with a character, put the name and canon in the subject line. In the body of the comment, give your preferences and some if possible some information about the character.
2. Respond to others and roleplay a dysfunctional relationship.
3. Feel free to take inspiration/scenes from the list below or write your own prompt.
1. Try to tell you 'no', but my body keeps on telling you 'yes'. You absolutely, positively do NOT want to sleep with this person again. So why the heck do you keep waking up with their underwear on your bedpost?
2. What happens when a tornado meets a volcano. Maybe you're just too different to see eye to eye. Or maybe you're just too alike and no one's going to compromise. Either way, your battle of wills looks more like World War 3 than a lover's spat.
3. All your love is revenge. You don't know why you're together. You don't know how to be apart. But is whatever that's making you stay with this person worth all the misery?
4. I would die for you baby (but you won't do the same). Ever love someone so much you'd take a bullet for them? What if you want to find out if they would do the same for you? It's not that crazy to demand the same kind of devotion from your lover, right? After all, it's only fair. You aren't obsessed, you're just in love.
5. Somewhere along in the bitterness. Where did things go wrong? You started out so in love, so attached, and now it seems like things are falling apart. Can the relationship be fixed or is this where you both stare awkwardly at each other and decide who gets the CDs and who gets the goldfish?
6. You let me complicate you. You're not good for them. You're corrupting them, you're ruining their life, you're causing them pain, even if you never meant to. Why are they still hanging around?
7. I don't care if you really care as long as you don't go. So there's no love in the relationship. But there's so many other reasons to stay together, right? Sometimes having a lover is more important than being a lover.
8. I will go down with this ship. It's been over a long time and your lover has moved on. But you're never going to give up the hope that they might come back to you. Love is supposed to be forever.