Sometimes, you need things. Food and water are the most obvious culprits, though there are necessities that aren't as obvious, like human contact - despite how much some of us grouse against it - or affirmation. Sex, however, isn't usually considered one of those necessities. Sometimes it sure as heck feels like it, though. While it may be the person themselves, your feelings toward them, your desire for the act of alone, or any number of factors, you want sex badly, and the result is desperate, blind sex.
"Desperate" here doesn't mean all the negative connotations that just anyone will do. Instead, it means you really, really want to be with the person your with, possibly more than anything else at that moment. It's not necessarily rough sex, though it can be. What it is - well, that's passionate, hungry, lustful, sweaty, needy, just...desperate. Hands in their hair, teeth against teeth desperate. There's no better word for it, really. You're letting go with them and fulfilling the hunger inside.
- Comment with your character and preferences.
- Others will respond to you.
- You respond to others.
- extreme love — Your desire for them comes from your love or affection for them. Your actions are just emotions turned to actions.
- limited time — You have to be intense and short, because you're in a jam for time.
- a new feeling of lust — You're not the type to be interested in sex. There's a first time for everything, though.
- life-affirming — We almost died! Let's reconnect to what's real and get over the shock.
- finally found that person — You've never been gung-ho about sleeping with anyone until you met them.
- finally found your match — Nobody could match your strength or passion before. You've found someone who can.
- waited so long — For some reason, you couldn't be with this person for quite a while, though you were waiting for them. Now is your chance.
- let it go — Conceal, don't feel. That's been your motto. But at this moment, you're losing yourself with someone else, your personality or your powers be damned.
- saw you with someone else (or) territorial — You're jealous and you have to get that interloper off your mind. What better way than to make sure what's yours is yours?
- public — You can't wait until you make it to somewhere private.
- taken — Both of you are with other people, and this is one of the few times you can be together.
- moment of weakness — You've let the mask slip. You've lost your cool. You've shown them how much you want them.
- emotional — Sex can be raw. Sex can lay bare things you never thought you'd show.
- aphrodisiac — The sex pollen/chemicals created by the shadow government/spanish fly made you do it! Or at least your body felt like you had to.
- insulted — You've been teased to your limit, whether they did it knowingly or not. It feels like they're questioning your masculinity/femininity and view you as a non-entity. Time to prove them wrong.
- feelings revealed — You've just learned what you mean to each other, and that makes you want to be with them even more.
- heat — You're experiencing some drive to mate, and only they will do.
- first time in a long time — You thought they'd never be back! You better make up for lost time.
- last time in a long time — They're going, and who knows when they'll be back? You better have one last hurrah and hope it lasts you.
- trying a fetish — One of you has always had a fetish or a kink, and the other is agreeing to indulge it. No wonder somebody's getting excited.
- sex to survive — Being told to fuck or die can light a fire under you.
- sex to reproduce — Does more enthusiastic sex help the fertilization process? It may not be scientifically sound, but it's worth a shot.
- hate sex — You want to rip them apart in every sense of the word.
- dry spell — It's been a while since your last time and you're getting overzealous at the prospect of ending that streak.