Post in with your character name, canon, etc., along with a brief description of how your character would end up committed and any diagnoses.
1. Your first time "waking up". How do you react to it? Firm denial? Or does it maybe make a little too much sense?
2. Time to meet your friends. Or are they? Are these really the people you know and love, or are they just the templates you used to imagine your friends?
3. Time to go exploring. That huge corporation that's been haunting your every move? Yeah, that's the cafeteria. Fortress of Solitude? Blanket fort. At least it's still pretty kickass.
4. Time to talk to your doctor! Maybe, between the two of you, you can work out a solution for your, er, problems.
5. Time to see your loved ones. Is someone dead in your reality but alive here? Maybe that person you've always had your eye on but never reciprocated is actually your spouse? Every Cuckoo Nest needs a Lotus-Eater Machine thrown in.
6. Well, you're back. Everything's fine, right? But it's a little hard to shake that feeling that maybe this isn't quite.... real.
7. Your friends are starting to notice you're acting detached, weird. How are you going to explain this?
8. Maybe you should go do a little soul-searching, try to figure things out. No one will mind if you disappear from your responsibilities without explanation, right?
9. You're starting to flash between realities now. Talking to friends, talking to your therapist... everything's starting to get muddled. How well are you keeping everything straight? Or are you at all?
10. It's now or never. You have to do something drastic to let go of this reality and make the leap to the really real one. How do you do it? And which one do you choose?