You've been captured -- or maybe you've been held captive for a while now. Whatever the case, you've lost your freedom, and there's a specific person responsible for that. You might be a prisoner, a mental patient, a kidnap victim, or someone's pet. Maybe you're there willingly, or maybe the choice has been taken away from you completely.
1. Leave a tag with your character. Be sure to include any limits on what you are willing to play, as this meme has the potential to be triggering.
2. Someone else tags in and uses RNG to generate a number between 1 and 9. The second character is holding the first character captive now.
1. For their own good. Either captive isn't aware of what they are doing has drastic consequences or applied knowledge is in favor of the captor. They are doing this to prevent the person from doing damage.
2. For the good of society. The captive is a not just a threat to themselves, but must be stopped. The captor must do this for the betterment of all.
3. Because they're not well. A possible doctor/ patient feel. The captive is unwell, mentally or physically. It could be a quarantine of some sort. Does the captor take pity? Do they know how to care for the ill?
4. For the money. Captor for higher. The captive is wanted for some reason. The captor may care, they may not. But it isn't personal. They're just getting paid.
5. For their love. It might be a case of yandere, or it might be a consenting BDSM relationship. Whether it's by mutual agreement or by force, you're keeping them simply because you love them.
6. Because they're cute and fluffy. A specimen of sorts. Or a pet. The captor is proud of collecting the captive.
7. Because they're your property. Slave? Livestock? Who cares what they think - they're your property, and you decide their fate.
8. For the lulz. A prank, payback? You'll let them go, once you're done laughing and snapping photos... maybe.
9. Choose a scenario, or combine several.
Note: These prompts can be both gen or sexual in natural. Please respect the preferences of others. This is also a content warning for possible dub or non-con.