|❝My Rescuer❞ Shipping Meme
There is no possible way the two of you could have gotten off on better footing. One of you saved the other. You were complete strangers - or just as good as - yet someone put aside that fact and swooped in when they saw trouble like a guardian angel, whether because of their own moral reasoning or just being at the right place at the right time. The one who was saved? Well, they can't help but be grateful to their rescuer...and, perhaps, all that high octane emotion will lead to more. After all, you've never felt so much towards one person.
Will you be able to finally have peace alongside this person, or is all really as it seems?
How to Play
- Comment with your character, preferences, and etc. Is your character more likely to rescue, be rescued, or either?
- Reply to others.
- RNG for your prompt and thread!
- No Hope: They were in a situation that looked incredibly bleak, such as being kidnapped or held prisoner. It was likely they would never see freedom or happiness again. That was something you couldn't stand for.
- Life Threatening: It was a simple accident, but it could have ended their life. You stepped in and pushed them out of the way or caught them as they fell.
- Harassment: Hey, leave them alone, pal! They clearly don't want your attention or your perverse remarks.
- Stand Up: You're being tormented and verbally abused by your peers. Finally, though, someone steps in and defends you.
- See Myself in You: They're different - like you are. You don't think they deserve to be treated this way...and neither would you.
- Ridiculous: Uh oh. A giant octopus is attacking you! Can anyone, will anyone save you from certain doom?
- Saved...From Boredom: Your life seemed like it was in black and white before this person introduced you to color.
- Superhero: Saving people is your job. Why is this case any different?
- Justice: What's happening before you is disgusting. You have to get justice for this victim; of course, that "justice" may also be needed for yourself and your sense of fragile reality.
- Spur of the Moment: Rescuing someone was never in your plan, but you couldn't pass up the chance.
- Love at First Sight: They saved you, and you fell. Or the other way around.
- Bring Back Happiness: All that was good has faded until you got a new lease on life.
- Guilt Complex: In the past, you failed. You'll never let anyone get hurt again.
- Not Only a Job: Technically, you were hired to take this person from their captor to another captor, yet in the end, you changed your mind.
- Warming Up: You can't help but soften towards someone you owe your life to.
- Honor Among Thieves: Your record may not be squeaky clean, but there are acts even you cannot condone.
- Gone Too Far: Your rage at seeing a living being treated this way has welled up, and the one who was victimized has to pull you back. Can they?
- Hurt Because of Me: In your defense, your savior has been injured. You feel a certain sense of sinking culpability.
- Patched Up: After the fight, both of you care for each others' mental and physical wounds.
- Who Rescued Who?: They may have physically saved you, but you emotionally saved them.
- The Truth Comes Out: You learned that your "rescue" was a fabrication to gain your trust. Has your relationship changed them? Even if it has, can you ever believe them again?
- All's Well: Once out of the limelight and out of harms way, you two can explore the prospect of getting to know each other better.
- Violent Delights Have Violent Ends: Your relationship ends as it began: with violence and despair.
- Doesn't Last: All of your attractions are a flash in the pan. When it comes down to it, you can't make it work between you when there's no danger to draw you close.