The Haunted Meme
There are ghosts all around, at any time, lingering in places where they died or that were emotionally significant during their lives. Some of them refuse to give up the life they once lived, some have yet to accept that they have died, and some just want revenge against those who are still living.
Wherever you are, whatever you were doing, you've happened across a place where a particularly strong ghost (or maybe more than one?) is lingering. The ghost might try to possess you, using your body to do what it cannot, it might try to torment you in whatever ways it can, or it might just try to attack you. What will you do? Who you gonna call?
HOW IT WORKS:
Leave a comment with your character's name and canon, and your preferences. Remember that the ghosts can possess your character (influencing their actions or outright taking control of them) or torment them (exerting an outside influence or attacking).
Please respect others' preferences when tagging, and if a thread goes somewhere you aren't comfortable, communicate with your thread partner.
1) ANGRY This ghost either died angry or has become so over time. It might want to take out its anger on someone else, make noise, or hit or break things, whether by itself or using your character's body or special abilities.
2) VENGEFUL This ghost wants revenge. Maybe it's against someone who wronged them in life, maybe it's against their murderer, or maybe it's just against the living. They might mistake your character for the target, or use their body to exact their vengeance.
3) REGRETFUL This ghost is much sadder and quieter, consumed by regrets of things unsaid and never done. They might just lurk about and increase the emo factor, or they could drive your character into despair.
4) DEMANDING This ghost wants something done. Maybe they want a message delivered or a hidden treasure found. Or maybe they just want to force your character to compete a task. Whatever it is, they won't stop demanding it until they're satisfied.
5) LUSTFUL Being a ghost gets very lonely. Maybe they want to possess your character to experience the pleasures of the flesh once more. Maybe the ghosts of star-crossed lovers will drive two people together. Or maybe your character might just feel an intangible hand copping a feel...
6) OBLIVIOUS This ghost doesn't realize it's dead. They might resent your character's presence or mistake them for the real ghost. Or they could accidentally inhabit your character's body and try to continue their normal routine.
7) INHUMAN This ghost isn't the spirit of a person, but something else. Maybe an animal, maybe a creature thought to be imaginary, maybe an alien that hitched a ride on a meteor, whatever it was it wasn't normal. And if it possesses your character, neither are they.
Originally from HERE, knockyoursocksoff