Western MemePost with your muse.
Tag someone else.
Pick a prompt or use an RNG generator.
1. You the new Sheriff in these parts? - Could be wet behind the ears or an old hand at your job but you're the law in this town. Better make sure to enforce it.
2. Wanted dead or alive - Your face is plastered on every wall in town. Better keep moving if you don't want to get recognized and captured. Or honored guest at your own lynching if the townspeople aren't too friendly.
3. Bring 'em back dead or alive - There's a reward for bringing this guy/girl in, right?
4. High Noon - Let's settle this like men, out in the street. Five paces, turn and fire. Hopefully you don't miss.
5. School marm - Even in the middle of nowhere, an education can be had.
6. There's gold in them hills! - A stubborn old prospector or a young foolish boy trying to get rich by digging for gold. What happens if you find what you're looking for? Better keep people from stealing your claim if...er, WHEN you strike gold.
7. I'm the Doctor around here - The only medical doctor for miles around. Your methods may be crude but its better than nothing.
8. What time does the stage come in? - Is it running late this time? Maybe it was robbed on the way. Maybe you're driving or maybe you're the one holding it up.
9. Another round of drinks! *hic* - Now look, you've had ten rounds already, it's time for you to get thrown out of this saloon. Don't bother taking the door, the window will make a bigger exit.
10. Much trouble come, kimosabe - Time to teach these cowboys how the Indians won the west.
11. It's the calvary! - Soldiers arriving in the nick of time to save the town.
12. I'm from another place, another time - Time travel back to the old west. Can you keep from changing history? Can you even make it back home?
13. Cowboys and Aliens - Lights in the sky, people being abducted, aliens blending into society. Anything goes with this combination.
14. Know when to hold em and when to fold em - Read 'em and weep, boys. Four aces plus the one up your sleeve. Make sure nobody notices you've been cheating this whole time.
15. Where'd everyone go? - Since when did this town become a ghost town? Where'd all the people go? Why am I talking to myself?
16. Waaater! Waaaaaaater!!! - Left in the middle of the desert to die slowly in the heat. Better find water before you start seeing mirages.
17. Git along little doggies! - Driving cattle across the west. Watch out for cattle rustlers.
18. Let's take the train - One of those new fangled transportation things for the really adventurous types. Especially if you plan on holding it up.
19. I'm hit! - You've been shot! Get a bandage on that! Find help quick, you've got to get that bullet out.
20. Do something else - The other option.