"The rabbit died" is an old saying meaning one is pregnant, coming from the now no longer practiced rabbit test.
You're pregnant. Knocked up. Eating for two. Have a bun in the oven. Insert your own cliched phrase here. No matter how you say it, you're downright fertilized. Even if you're not typically in possession of a womb, somehow it happened. Are you scared? Happy? Gassy? A combination of everything? And who's the father, anyway?
1. Post with your character with their name and series in the subject line. If
you want to avoid any of the options, this would also be a good place to
2. This is one of those RNG memes, so you'll want to go to our good friend Random Number Generator and roll 1-6 for how far along you are. Or just pick what one you'd prefer.
3. If you're replying to someone, roll 1-4 for how you factor into this madness!
So, how far along are you anyway?1. Two months
- Sooooo all this sickness is kind of annoying, isn't it? At least you can still fit in your old clothes, right?2. Four months
- Okay, so things are getting a little tight. Time to break out the flowy stuff!3. Six months
- OH MY GOD IT'S AN ALI-- oh, no. It's just the baby moving. Although it's still kind of creepy, isn't it?4. Eight months
- Please. Please let it be over. Have mercy.5. Overdue
- C'mon kid! I'll buy you a pony! NO! TWO PONIES! My baaaaaack.6. In labor
- Exactly what it implies. You're having that kid!7. Wildcard
- Your choice!
What's your role in this whole mess, person replying?1. YOU ARE THE FATHER
- Well, now you've gone and done it. Are you going to take responsibility, or head for the hills?2. Friend
- You may not have done the deed, but you're going to be there to help your buddy. No matter HOW weird the circumstances!3. Enemy
- Do you feel a 'HAW HAW' coming on? This is just too funny.4. Wildcard
- Second verse, same as the first.