Your characters have been trapped in a strange but comfortable room, with a big desk and couch, and now have to spend some time either talking about their problems or listening to other people's problems and trying to give good advice. Both is fine, too.
The room itself will compel them to at least try to play those roles, and will only release them after they do what it wants them to do.
The problems can be silly or serious, deep or shallow, it's all up to you.
[The List Of Possible Problems]
1. Small but still sucky problems that are just bothersome- They've gotten bad grades at school, they have a bad hair day, they fought with a friend about something really silly, etc etc.
2. Love, relationships and family problems - They're fighitng with their SO, they think their spouse might be cheating on them, they have Mother/Father Issues, their siblings are their worst enemy, etc etc.
3. Lifechanging problems - They flunked out of school, they find out they have superpowers, they find out they are the only one who can pilot a super robot, etc etc.
4. 'Our world as we know it is in danger' type problems - The Dark Lord is raising and is trying to take over their world, they have zombie problems, the Evil Space Empire is coming for their planet, their experiments with time travel ended up unraveling reality, etc etc.
5. Work related problems - They have to deal with the boss from hell, how are they supposed to defend the Earth with all those budget cuts, etc etc
6. Money problems - They have to deal with budgeting, inheritance problems, etc etc. Or maybe they just can't afford that fancy car...
7. Trauma related problems - Something bad happened to them, be it the deaths of important people or being trapped in a warzone or anything else, and they have to deal with the resulting trauma.
8. Really cracky problems - I hate my superheroine uniform, my brother always chews my slippers when he turns into a werewolf and I wish he'd stop, etc etc.
9. Something else
1. Post as your character. (Please write down the name and canon/fandom of the character in the subject line, and also if they're canon, AU, crossover or OC, etc.)
2. Please choose your character's role - Therapist (Counsellor) or Client - and set the first scene. Setting the scenes for both is fine, too. (It is also all right for the characters to take turns being the therapist and the client, if that's what you want to do)
3. Tag, thread and have fun!