Please do not post more than one meme a day using one journal / sock account (Added March 12, 2017)
( Read more... )
* Smutty picture prompt meme - Sunday
* Gen texting meme - Sunday (Midnight Texting third week of month, with other texting memes allowed for the other Sundays.)
* Sexting meme - Tuesday
* Picture prompt (integrated or not) - Thursday
* Classic Word Association meme - on 14-18th of each month
CON PERSON/GRIFTER MEME
It's a seductive sort of trade. Trick people for a living. Put on your best charming face and rob them blind. Use your skills to steal art, money, never have to worry about your livelihood. Evade being caught, live the thrill of knowing you're in a precarious place, a hair's breadth from ruin. You can handle it. Are you an unrepentant crook or are you a reformed thief? Essentially: are you a threat or benevolent benefactor? You steal from the rich but do you keep it for yourself or give to the poor? Not all grifters can be emotionless monsters, after all.
You enter the elevator with only one other person on it. Twenty seconds into the ride and it stops. The power is out. The doors won't open, you're between floors, and no one is answering your calls. You're stuck with this person for an unknown amount of time.
①Post your character.
②Post to other characters.
③Have fun, anything goes.
|There's nothing in this world quite like a true, blue best friend that you can rely on. They've been with you through thick and thin, good and bad. You want to have fun? They're the first person you look for, because they always know how to bring the best out in you. You need a shoulder to cry on? Don't worry, they're already here. You need to bury a body? ...you should probably reconsider your priorities, but you know your best friend will be there with a shovel and a smile. You'd never ruin this friendship for ANYTHING in the world.
Something's brewing that may do just that, though. One of you has feelings, has for a long time, and that spells trouble. Unless you keep that to yourself and remain platonic, of course. Repression in this case might be a good thing.
Only it's too late. The cat's out of the bag, whether it's by confession or by accident. What to do, what to do? If feelings aren't returned, can you turn down a friend, or will you force something that isn't there just to make them happy? If feelings are returned, will you risk changing the perfect thing you have?
There's no one night stands here. The two of you have been involved in a relationship - what manner and definition, of course, is subjective - for a substantial (again, subjective and dependent on you) amount of time. But for whatever reasons, purposeful or not, you haven't had sex. Regardless of how that makes you feel, it changes tonight. You're taking that HUGE step and are going to sleep together. Finally, you may say. Or are you nervous, because maybe you haven't done this before and this could change everything? Are you suitably aroused? Suitably scared-oused? Ready to show them how much you love them?
Who knows, you may just be ready so sexually frustrated that you're ready to screw their brains out and break this vow of chastity that's been hanging around your little twosome. Anyway, ready or not, here you come.
|Most societies have certain mores that are unspoken rules; humanity itself even has such conventions, grilled subconsciously into our minds for our own safety. Don't go out alone at night. Avoid getting wet when it's cold. Don't pick fights with those stronger than you...okay, some of us missed the boat on the last one, but the point still stands. Society's rules tend to be more variable, though they apply to most aspects of life - including sex. In fact, bending the rules on what's considered acceptable in romance and sexual encounters can lead to anything from ostracization to death, depending on the time and culture.|
So, play it close to the chest if you're going to do a big, big, big t a b o o. Is it worth the risk?
- Comment with your character and preferences. Be sure to include what you want and what you DON'T WANT. Blank comments are fine; info is even better!
( trigger warning )
The Swear Myself to You (Shipping + Smut) Meme
It's been like this your entire life. Or perhaps it just seems that way, since it's been this way so long. Or it could hasn't been that long, and you remember what things were like before - worthless, fruitless, purposeless. Now, though, all is different. You've sworn your life to someone...or had your life sworn to them by someone else, back when you were young or powerless enough to not control your life. It doesn't matter if this swearing is an expected part of your society or an oddity in a modern age, here you are, and you know what you're here for. This isn't servitude, not in a fashion, as there's theoretically an honor here in your absolute loyalty. You are essentially on your "sworn duty's" level, you've just, well, chosen to dedicate your life to them. So if you're their best or brainwashed into being their right hand, all of it comes from a place of admiration!
Your position, of course, means you're a tool to be used, and every job needs a different tool. What's your job? Were you raised from an infant be be a constant companion for the one you're sworn to, who you grew up with? Instead, you could be a bodyguard or a first line of defense. In some cultures, there's an expectation that people be good in bed for future spouses; you could be there to train the one you're sworn to in the art of lovemaking. Of course, how well you're able to do your job depends on how your relationship is with your most important person. Are they kind? Cruel? What if they don't want you? It will be incredibly awkward if neither of you want to be in this position.
One certainty is this, however: romance and sexuality, unless heavily controlled, is forbidden. After all, how can you effectively dedicate yourself to them if some part of you wants them to dedicate themself to you?
How to Play
- Comment with your character, your preferences, and what side of the equation you'd prefer to play - the being sworn to or the one doing said swearing. There are also three settings available: old fashion, modern, and future. You may want to specify which one of those you'd like, if you have a strong opinion.
- Reply to others.
- Use the RNG to determine your scenario.
- Old Fashion: In the days of yore, be it ancient, medieval, or pseudo-Victorian - or altogether fantastical.
- Modern: The here and now, where swearing to someone is pretty rare.
- Future: Years from now, who knows what strange alien cultures and technologies we'll have to abide by?
- From Birth: You two were raised together, as one of you was given as a baby. There's no one who knows the other better than you.
- BFFs: You are intended to be their lifetime companion...platonically, of course.
- Repayment: You owe your life to them in one way or another. Devotion is the least you can do.
- Out of Love: The reason you swore yourself to them is because you love them and this is the best way to be close to them, even if you have to sacrifice other things.
- Unwilling Charge: Can you swear yourself to someone who doesn't want you?
- Spoils of War: Being here and swearing allegiance isn't your idea, but when you or your people are defeated in battle, there's not much else you can do.
- Ward: Perhaps you weren't there as an infant, but you did grow up in the family from a young age. They may be like a sibling to you. Would you be able to view them in any other way?
- Marriage: ...a marriage is sort of a swearing, isn't it?
- Mind Control: You need to be more pliable and loyal to be any good, servant.
- Familiar: You were created through magic just for them.
- Guard: Focus. You have to protect them, and you can't if you're distracted.
- Eunuch: You're supposed to be completely chaste and celibate, or at least that's what they and those around them think.
- To Teach: Your charge is going to be married, and you have to teach them how to please a future spouse.
- Jealousy: You know you're not supposed to be
- More than One: Someone else has sworn themselves to your charge...you were here first!
- More than This: You want to be more to them than just a glorified servant.
- Unwilling Charge: They don't want you, but you have to serve them.
- Redemption: This is your way to make up for the sins of your past.
- ...what?: How to you get someone sworn to you again?
- Utter Devotion: There isn't anything you wouldn't do for them. Anything.
- Forbidden: Being with them sexually is a punishable offense for you, but neither of you care.
- Equals: In society, you two are on different levels. In private, you see more eye to eye.
- Not Too Serious: The more crack-y option. They saved you...but it was from something like stubbing your toe. Obviously, you owe yourself to them. Or something.
twitterpated: adj. Smitten or love-struck; romantically infatuated.
Nearly everybody gets twitterpated in the springtime. For example: you're walking along, minding your own business. You're looking neither to the left, nor to the right, when all of a sudden, you run smack into a pretty face. Woo-woo! You begin to get weak in the knees. Your head's in a whirl. And then you feel light as a feather; and before you know it, you're walking on air. And then you know what? You're knocked for a loop, and you completely lose your head!
Fail Sex♦The Meme
While it would be fantastic if it was, not all sex is magical. Sometimes, sex is awkward and funny or just really, really bad. Sometimes people just fail at it and don't know what they're doing! Or something goes wrong and ruins it all.
It's all about how you handle it...
- Post your character's name | series | preferences.
- Not anything you might not be interested in playing out.
- Others go to random.org and role 1-3 for a type of fail, then 1-10 for specifics or make up your own.
- Respect others.
- Have fun!
( many prompts; cut for courtesy! )
|The Unexpected Couples Meme|
|Saying: If it fits, it ships.|
The Challenge: Respond to everyone who tags you, no matter how unexpected, crazy, or mismatched the characters are. Play a ship.
They may be a rambler, a gambler, always on the run, a wanted criminal, someone with a higher calling, or just not the type to spend time with you (which may be fine by you), yet somehow, they'll always find their way back to your door. And they'll, again and again, find themselves wanting you, for support, for healing, for feeling alive, for venting frustration and anger, for anything and everything at all.
You'll welcome them with open arms...and an open bed, because you want them, too.
Always wanted to try your hand at that complex character, but were always uncertain? Have one who's still wet behind the ears? A muse just shaking off the dust from sitting in a corner for too long? Well, here is the opportunity for you!
Just leave a comment with your character's name and canon, as well as any information you deem relevant.
Whether you want to start the thread, or let subsequent taggers choose is up to you. Use the Plot Scenario Generator if you want a little push.
credit goes to socktacular
That's right. Somehow, some way, you've forgotten things. Important things. Whether it's a full memory wipe or just some things, whether it's temporary or permanent, whether it's magical, physical, mental, this is where you explore it. Was it an accident? Did someone do it on purpose? How will you remember? Will you ever? Let's find out!
Smut is great. And, to go hand in hand, kink is good. Angst is good, romance is good, sexy sexy sexy is grand, the whole nine yards. Some days, though, you just want to play adorable smut - where "cute" wins out over smoldering sexiness - and nothing else will scratch the itch. Whether it be a first time, canoodling between lovers, an awkward rendezvous, friends to more, someone learning the ropes, an attempt at showing true feelings, amusing "messing around," or anything your mind can come up with, the only rule is that things must be absolutely cute...at face value or in a twisted way.
( Read more... )
o p t i o n s
001. family: this person is like your child/tiny sibling. clearly a nose boop is in order
002. friend: you and your biffle, or even your newly acquainted friend, are hanging. now it is time for a nose boop.
003. enemy: you're in the middle of an argument or an actual fight with the enemy. a nose boop is obviously the best distraction tactic.
004. partner: you're being schmoopy with the object of your affections. boops on the nose are one way in which you do so.
005. other: the wildcard option. boop away.
Post with your character's name/series, and if you like specify if they are the booper or the booped. Nose boops can happen nose to nose or finger to tip of nose. Now, go forth and nose boop someone.
Taking in strays is, all in all, an understandable vice. The dips in between their ribs, those large and forlorn eyes, they can help you forget the claws and the teeth and the danger lurking beneath fur. But the habit's a knife edge; your efforts may not be rewarded with kindness (animal instincts aren't discretionary) and you may get bit despite what you've overlooked. A stray doesn't care about pity. All it can know is survival.
These warnings apply to strays of the more human(oid) sort, too.
But what may even more perilous with this type than any drawn blood is what you can get when they grow to trust you. You can earn their undying loyalty...or their love. Either from such a wild thing is a precarious path to go down, if you allow yourself to do it.
Seducing the Priest
It’s a little more than just forbidden love—maybe your motives aren’t love at all—or corrupting an innocent, because in this meme it’s the innocent doing the tempting. You’ve set your sights on a someone untouchable, someone whose faith, vows, or situation have forbidden them from straying toward the desires of the flesh, but you’re determined to see to it that they stray. Right into your arms. Or perhaps you are the priest, or knight, or king, and now you’re facing irresistible, relentless temptation from the most exquisite source.
( The Irresistible Force meets the Untouchable Object )
what it says on the tin. leave a blank comment, include your preferences or a starter, it's all good. reply to others with a text, a dirty picture (please link all nsfw things!), misfires, misdials, drunk filthy voicemails, sexy skype sessions, whatever your heart desires.