( Read more... )
* Smutty picture prompt meme - Sunday
* Gen texting meme - Sunday (Midnight Texting third week of month, with other texting memes allowed for the other Sundays.)
* Sexting meme - Tuesday
* Picture prompt (integrated or not) - Thursday
* Classic Word Association meme - on 14-18th of each month
Phantom of the Opera Meme
You have lived for years in your subterranean lair, perhaps the one beneath the Opéra Garnier, watching the lives of the people above, and there is one in particular who has caught your eye. Perhaps you’ve agreed to be their tutor, or perhaps you’ve simply decided that you must own and possess them, their beauty and talent, for you alone to enjoy.
Or perhaps you’re an ordinary stagehand in the opera house, and you have an irresistible curiosity about the rumours of the ghost that haunts the place. You’ve studied every account, learned the twisting passageways of the opera house, and you have a sympathy, a fascination, for the tormented soul who believes him or herself to be alone and misunderstood. Perhaps you believe that you alone can love them.
( The Music of the Night )
Season of the Witch
The concept of the Witch represents many things. Witches may be women, outcast, or other, and their power has been feared because it threatens the tidiness of the status quo. From Medea to Elphaba, the witch has been hated, feared, and tormented, but sometimes she has ruled triumphant.
( Thrice to thine and thrice to mine and thrice again, to make up nine. )
ONE LINE SMUT PROMPT MEME
Anything can be sexy if you say it the right way. Lean in close and whisper, shout it out loud, or write it in a message, just get your message out!
- Post with your character name, canon, and prefs in the subject line
- In the body of your comment, tell us what your character just said to their partner. Don't post context, nothing outside quotation marks, just what they said and nothing more.
- "More. Harder. You can do better than that."
- "Bend over, honey. I'm on top this time."
- "Tonight, I'm going to rock your world."
- "Oh, God, I won't be walking straight for a week."
- "I need you to lick just a little bit lower."
- Including more than one prompt is totally okay!
- Respond to other prompts that catch your eye, set up the scene with your character's reaction to hearing it. It can be pre-sex, during, or after! Assumed CR is going to be the default for this meme.
a sci-fi au meme
( The Setting )
( The Premise )
( The Problem )
tl;dr sparknotes this because we want to get to the meme: Sentinels and guides had a baby with YA dystopian lit. After a near extinction level cataclysm, people began to develop abilities that fall into two categories: Powered (sentinel/warrior) and Source (guide/healer). Their true powers are only revealed when they find their one genetically compatible match. A shadow government kidnaps these individuals, puts them into lifebonds, trains them for combat, then sends them out in teams to do all the dirty work. Codependency, mind-bonding, unhealthy love, and bloody murder probably ensue.
You’ve got your TFLN, you’ve got your sexting, now here’s the meme for all those gen texts, phone calls, voicemails, pictures of your cats, and whatever else your little heart can come up with, because who doesn't like a little old fashioned friendly texting. (Or enemy texting, if that's more your bag.)
instructions: What it says on the tin! Leave a comment with your character, include preferences, a start, absolutely nothing or whatever you want. Run around and reply to others. Lather, rinse, repeat.
(Which feels really awkward to leave as a tagline considering the meme just below this.)
1. A fast moving vehicle just zoomed past and now you're soaked!
2. That important thing you were carrying is soaked and ruined! (Added bonus if it’s your friend’s birthday cake.)
3. You're in a really good mood and just feel like singing and dancing in the- oh, you know!
4. It's flooding and you're in a basement right now!
5. You were inside, sensibly, but the power just went out!
6. You need to cross a river somehow and oh shit flooding water!
7. You're out of umbrellas and need to awkwardly share with someone as you slowly walk home!
8. You were waiting it out at Burger King or the closest setting equivalent thereof, but it’s getting late, the storm’s turning even worse, and the store’s about to close!
9. Your associate got stuck out in the rain and now you have to rescue their ass!
10. Something else!
SIMILAR TO THE PICTURE PROMPT MEME ONLY FOR NSFW/SMUT PROMPTS INSTEAD
i. COMMENT WITH CHARACTER
ii. OTHERS LEAVE A PICTURE (OR TWO OR THREE....)
iii. REPLY TO THEM WITH A SETTING BASED ON THE IMAGES.
Link to an image:
Embed an image in your reply:
Image height and width:
Either you need to know something or you do know something. Are you questioning a suspect? A spy? Your best friend? Are you tied to a chair by your captors? Sat in an interrogation room? Standing with your hand stuck in the cookie jar? Basically, this meme is to explore the idea of interrogation. Whether it's serious or not doesn't matter, here's your place to play it. Whether you're getting coordinates for an enemy base, cornering a criminal, or trying to figure out who stole your teddy bear, we're here for you! Try not to rough your quarry up too much, huh?
|THE ❝FIRST TIME❞ MEME|
♥ Leave a comment with your character's name and fandom.
♥ When replying, RNG for a number between 1 and 7. The number you get corresponds with the kind of "first time" sex you're having
♥ Go from there! The sky's the limit.
|THE LIST! |
01] Romantic | You waited and waited and waited for the right moment to take this final step with your partner, and it really paid off; neither of you can imagine this night (or day!) to be any better than it is right now.
02] The Only Time | You know somewhere in your heart that you won't be getting a second chance for this. The relationship is forbidden, or they're moving away, or you're moving away, or something is tearing this relationship apart, and that may be the last thing you want.
03] Set-Up | ... Oh. Well. Someone nudged you and this other person together, the one that you may have loved or hated or been friends with your entire life. It isn't completely by choice, but it doesn't sound like that bad of an idea... Or maybe it does. Who knows?
04] Experience Difference | One of you knows exactly what to do, and the other doesn't! Maybe they're just a natural at this kind of thing... or maybe there's a thing or two they haven't told you yet.
05] Hesitant | One (or both) of you aren't quite sure if you're ready for this next big step... at the same time, you want this to happen, though the thought makes butterflies flutter around in the pit of your stomach.
06] Awkward | It feels like everything that can go wrong does go wrong. Relax? You can't relax! This is s-s-s-s-sex-- oh, boy, there's another mistake.
07] Wildcard | This is the "other" option. Choose any of the above or create your own!
[credit goes to connikebox]
SICK DAY MEME
|There's not denying it, you're feeling crap. School, work, a date, tea with nana, mowing the lawns, doing your laundry, that important meeting... you can't make it. You want to stay in bed and maybe you just need a little TLC in the process. What is YOUR reason for that ever-fateful call in sick that every boss just loves to hate?|
- Leave a comment with your character's name, fandom, and any preferences you have.
- When replying, RNG for a number between 1 and 16.
- The number corresponds to the scenario that you will play out in any way you feel the urge.
- The poster is the sick person, the tagger is the one taking care of them/keeping them company.
- Go from there!
Source: reposted meme
Dating is, when you think about, really weird. It's a totally different thing for different people. Some are friends for years before they date; others start dating on the same day they met. Sometimes, there's a lot mushy stuff involved; other times, the couple acts just like friends. None of this is necessarily right or wrong.
Whatever it is, your character and the character you reply to are now dating. How? That's up to you. Whether it be awkward or not, the relationship will be uniquely theirs.
How to Play
-Comment with your character and preferences.
-Reply to others.
( Read more... )
Alcohol, an irresponsible situation, and a backseat of a vehicle all optional. Teenage angst and hormones not optional. All teenage characters from any time, setting, or canon welcome, as are adult characters aged down.
The fact that you're in a relationship with this person isn't public knowledge. Actually, no one knows about it except for the people involved. Maybe you guys are just private like that; on the other hand, it may be a necessity to keep things a secret from others. Maybe you're both team mates, and others on the team would give you grief, or you're not suppose to be dating, or you're not the type to usually date and you're only testing the waters. Perhaps it's the combination of you two, possibly an odd couple, that would bring some controversy or some teasing. Or, you know, you could not want to deal with friends and relatives being busybodies. Your reasons are your own.
Are you content with stealing moments to be together as a couple? Do you want to make your relationship known and the fact that you can't drives you batty? Remember, there are lots of benefits to dating in secret. You can be yourselves completely, away from prying eyes, and get to know each other better as potential longterm romantic partners. In a way, it's ideal.
...still, do you ever wish you could scream from the rooftops how much you care for your significant other?
how to play.
★ Comment with your character, preferences, and information.