THE ROARING 20'S MEME
-Pick out your character and fandom, as well as preferences.
-Go here and generate a random number between 1-5 for the setting and role.
-Post all that.
1. Speakeasy: Here, the liquor flows freely and keeps everyone happy...so long as you don't tell anyone what the wholesome barber shop down the street is really hiding in its basement.
2. Party: Making a scene of yourself in public is good and fun, but some of the especially wealthy like flaunting their fortunes by hosting their own get-togethers. Be sure to arrive fashionably late.
3. On the streets: Your face is in the papers, and the headlines all spell your name. What did you do? More importantly, who do you turn to, now that your reputation's tarnished? Better hide your face, with reporters following you everywhere...
4. Jail: You're done for. You're put in handcuffs and led to a cell. With the world convinced of your guilt, do you plead innocent, or bribe your way out on bail?
5. Other. None of the above, or maybe all of them.
1. The Flapper: Girls, wear your most eye-catching stockings and cut your hair short, for who knows whose eye you'll catch as one of the trendy hundreds that are catching onto the newest fashions, with an attitude to match. Flaunt what you got.
2. The Gangster: It's great when everyone gets along, but there's always that one guy who doesn't know when to keep his nose out of everyone's business, and it's your job to rough him up. Loose lips sink ships, after all, and you can't afford to have rumors circulating...before they reach the ears of someone mixed up in the law.
3. The Crook: Not as bad as the gangster, but you've committed (or are still committing) some sort of crime. Are you smuggling alcohol, or making money off of rigged gambling bets? Or maybe something else altogether.
4. The Cop: You're the one person who still has his head on straight, in a city where the booze has gone to people's heads, and blood money goes right to their pockets.
5. Other. You don't fall into any of the categories.