1) CAPTAIN. (Starship; ship of the line; pirates; merchants.) You hold absolute authority over your crew, to life and death.
2) COMMANDER. (Military; covert operations; bases.) Hundreds, maybe thousands, of men and women look to you for orders.
3) SENATOR. (Modern; historical (Rome, Greece); local; national; planetary.) You are a voting member of a governing body. You might represent a specific area of land, or a specific nation, or you might just be one of a percentage.
4) EXECUTIVE. (President; governor; mayor; CEO.) You wield executive power, whether that is in a governmental sense or a corporate one.
5) MONARCH. (King; Queen; Emperor; Regent.) You are part of an inherited line of royalty.
6) DICTATOR. (General; idol; god-king.) You took control, with or without popular approval, and now you have to keep it.
7) OTHER. (Crew-leader; moderator; principal; guard; teacher; babysitter; parent; organizer.)
1) Who the hell put me in charge? You're a newbie, and you have no idea what you're doing.
2) Remember, a princiPal is your Pal. It's really hard to convince these people to trust you. What do you have to do to make it happen?
3) Revolution. Are you the threatened regime, or do you want to bring them down?
4) Matters of life and death. Shit just got real. You have to make some serious decisions, maybe in terms of executions, or battles, or even assassinations.
5) Petitions. Everyone wants a little piece of your power, and how do they try to get it? By begging you for favors.
6) Abuse of power. Even the most perfect ruler has reasons they might take things too far.
7) Loyalty. From sworn allegiance to just trusted assistants, loyalty is the foundation of leadership. How deep does yours go?
8) Omnipotence. You gained the role you did because you became all-powerful. (Or nearly so.) You wanted to change things. Did it work? Or did you just become the system you hated all along?
9) Bargaining. Sometimes, you have to compromise to get things done. Peace treaty? Legislation? Whatever it is, you have to work with someone else to make it happen.
10) Other. Whatever you can think of!