You cannot help thinking. There's always a thought process at play, sometimes it's related to what you're doing or talking about, sometimes it's not. In all contexts, however, our thoughts remain our own. Imagine, then, one day when you're doing laundry with your mom and suddenly your every thought is broadcasted out loud. That's what's happening now and your character will have to deal with the consequences the best they can...
¤ Post with your character. Name, canon and any preferences in the subject line.
¤ Others choose one of the options below and have their characters strike up conversation with yours.
¤ Throughout the conversation your character's thoughts are broadcasted out loud for both parties to hear.
1. honest opinion | "Honey, does this dress make me look fat?" "You look beautiful, baby." (Umph, that ass. So big. I like big butts and I cannot lie...)
That moment when your thoughts are far more honest than your words, except now the other party can hear what you're thinking. Oops.
2. accidental revelation | "I think we should get some more milk as well." "Fine by me." (Oh, there's a gigantic hole in my pantyhoses. I hope she doesn't see...)
That moment when you're thinking about something really embarrassing while in the company of someone else, except now it's ringing loud and clear. Oh no!
3. deepest desire | "What are you thinking about?" "Nothing." (Not fair, don't you know how much I want to kiss you when you smile like that...)
That moment when you're voicing your deepest desires and wishes in your thoughts, except now it's being voiced out loud for you too. What do?
4. unintended admittance | "This is Hamilton!" "You finally got a new cat, then." (Fuck, how am I supposed to tell her that I ran over her old one...)
That moment when it's a good thing that others can't hear what you're thinking, because you're admitting to things you'd rather they not find out about. Now they will, though. Have fun with that.
5. wildcard | "What do you say?" (...)
Want to combine or is there something that's been left out? The wildcard covers it all.