That's right, you are an action figure. A toy. Made of plastic.
Maybe it's been a while and you're completely aware of your toy-ness and happy in it. Or it could be that you were just purchased and unwrapped at your new owner's birthday party, and it's time to meet your fellow toys.
Whatever the situation, remember to watch your language. There are preschool toys present.
HOW IT WORKS:
♦ Leave a comment with your character's name and fandom in the subject, and preferably set the situation. What toy is your character? How long have they been aware of their toy identity? Or maybe you have a couple of scene ideas, go ahead and throw them out.
♦ Tag another character. If they haven't already selected an option, pick one.
♦ Play out the results.
♦ Have fun!
Here are some suggested scenarios, or just pick your own:
1) New Arrival - Congratulations, you're the latest and greatest toy! But are you going to understand this, much less accept it?
2) Well Loved - You've been in the toybox for a while now, there's a name written on the bottom of your foot, and some of your paint is worn at the edges. But you're still an awesome toy.
3) Packed Up - Your owner is moving, or heading off to school, or just packing away some of the old stuff for storage, and you've found yourself in the box. How does that make you feel?
4) Given Away - You're hanging out on the shelves at the thrift store, hoping someone will want to take you home. Or perhaps you've been given to a school or children's hospital or daycare center. If you're really unlucky, you were given to the neighbor's teething baby who wants something to chew on.
5) On the Shelf - There are rows upon rows of your clones, as well as a multitude of other toys, all shiny and brand new. This is the toystore, and there's a lot of potential mischief after hours.