THE DATE MEME
Here's how it works!
1. Comment to this post with your character. List the character's name, series, and any preferences you might have in the subject.
2. Using the RNG, pick from one of each of the two categories below. (Or if you'd rather pick them yourself, feel free to do that instead!)
3. The two of you are now on a date! The first list is where you took your date. The second list is your current relationship.
4. Have fun!
1. Restaurant. What better way to spend some romantic time than over food? Maybe you're at the fancy restaurant in town, or maybe you just couldn't afford anything nice, so you're at the nearest diner. Or maybe somewhere in between?
2. Games. The two of you are playing a game somewhere! You could be at a bowling alley, an arcade, a miniature golf course...the possibilities here are countless.
3. The Park. Of course, Mother Nature can provide an excellent atmosphere for romantic bonding! Perhaps you're taking a leisurely stroll through the lush grounds, or maybe you've laid out a blanket somewhere so the two of you could have a picnic.
4. Movie Theater. Or maybe the two of you are sitting next to each other in a dark room, sharing a bucket of popcorn while you're watching the latest film. Did you opt for a horror flick to keep your significant other latched to your arm -- or for you to latch to theirs -- or perhaps something they enjoy, like a sappy romance film or a cheesy action flick? Or maybe you compromised and went to see a sweet romantic comedy.
5. Skating. It's always nice to go skating, right? Are you at a roller skating rink, or did you find a frozen lake and decide to go ice skating? Which one of you needs help (you know at least one of you does)?
6. Beach. Ahh, the beach! Go ahead and set up camp wherever you like! Or if you don't watn to lay down and catch a tan, you can go swimming, or take a walk along the shore! Or if you don't want getting sand on your feet or in your shoes, go hit up the boardwalk!
7. Sunday Drive. Sometimes you don't really have a destination in mind. Sometimes you just want to drive and enjoy the scenery. Well, here's your chance to do that!
8. Amusement Park. There's plenty to do here! Take your date on the Ferris wheel, or the tunnel of love...or something more thrilling, like a roller coaster! Walk around with cotton candy!
9. Dance/Ball. School dance? Prom? Business gala? Whatever it is, you're there, and you've got a date.
10. Wild Card. Your choice! Feel free to pick something that's not here.
1. Blind Date. You had no idea who you were going out with until you arrived! Was it a complete stranger, or did it turn out to be someone you knew?
2. First Date. You finally worked up the courage to ask this person out, and they agreed! How awkward is this going to end up?
3. Steady. You guys have been going out for a while. This is just another one of many dates.
4. Proposing. This isn't just any date for you. You've brought your significant other out somewhere to propose to them! Make sure to warm them up for the main event!
5. Married. You're not just dating, you're a married couple! Whether this is a special occasion or you just decided to break from your everyday life, the two of you are using this as an opportunity to remind each other just how much you love one another.
6. Wild Card. Your choice! Feel free to pick something that's not here.
[Taken from an earlier meme]