For most people, the lines between platonic and romantic are very clearly drawn. Not true for you two; friendship and romance intermingle in your relationship, and to be honest, it's hard to discern where one ends and the other begins. You're bosom buddies. There's a spark between you. You're lovers, too, maybe, or it could be completely innocent. You're love interests. You're intimate, you're close, you're ride or die. You don't understand why romantic and platonic can't coexist. You don't need labels.
HOW TO PLAY
- Comment with your character and preferences, i.e. no smut, etc. Feel free to include as much or as little information as you'd like.
- Reply to others.
- RNG for a prompt or choose your own.
- Since Forever: You've always been friends, ever since you were young, so this closeness is an outgrowth of that.
- Natural Connection: Some people just click. You guys go together like peanut butter and jelly.
- Love Everyone: At least one of you is the type to shower love and affection on everyone you meet.
- No More Darkness: They drug you out of your not-so-pleasant path, so you cling to them.
- Owe Them Everything: You owe them a solid. You're now more than simple friends.
- No Big Deal: You don't understand romance as separated from friendship.
- Cultural: Your culture doesn't discern so heavily between "lover" and "friend," a la troll society in Homestuck.
- Closeness: Hugs, cuddles, and kisses, oh my!
- All My Secrets Away: They know everything about you and can be there if you need help.
- The Most Important Person: They're not merely a special person to you, they're The Person.
- UST: Just because your relationship is unconventional doesn't mean there can't be a few unresolved issues, can it?
- Intimacy: More like Friends with Benefits.
- Feel More Comfortable with You: So, you kinda want to try this whole sex thing. May as well do it with the one you trust implicitly.
- No One Understands Me Like You Do: In general, not many get you. But this person does and it's such a relief.
- Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood: Why do people keep thinking you're a couple? Okay, by some definitions, you are, but these guys are trying to limit you!
- Assisted Romance: One of you has a crush on someone outside the duo. The other is supportive...and wants to give some tips.
- Want to Be More: You want to actually be official and exclusive.
- Jealousy: All the attention your - well, not partner - sort-of-significant-bff has been giving other people really raises your hackles.
- Unspoken: You two don't have to speak or say anything about your status; you know what you are.
- Say You Love Me: ...still, you wouldn't mind hearing the l-o-v-e word.
- Realization: The person you want to be with forever, maybe even in a completely romantic context, is right in front of you.
- Bros Before Hos: You won't pursue or engage with someone outside the twosome because it bothers your special someone.
- Upgrade: You've decided to renegotiate the terms of your relationship.
- Romantic/Platonic Life Partners: No matter what happens, you guys are content to continue on as you are, even to life partner levels.