|sleeping with ghosts —
You can't help who you fall in love with. But what if the person you fall for is no longer a person? Perhaps they were, once; those days have gone. All that's left is a memory. Is that something you can put to rest, or will you keep them with you and away from their final resting place?
- Comment with your character and preferences. Mention if you'd prefer to play the living, the dead, or either.
- Reply to others. You can use the RNG or not, if you'd wish. Make up your own additional prompts, scenes, scenarios, and such.
- Dead Lover — No wonder they have unfinished business with you. You were theirs in life, and they're not about to let you go.
- Tethered to You — In life, you didn't know each other, but now their ghost is connected to you, and you to them.
- The Sight — You're the only one who can see them, the only one in the world to them, now.
- Haunted Home — There's something wrong with your house. Can you reclaim it? Do you want to get rid of your companion?
- Peace to the Vengeful — All you wanted to do was do a kind deed and help them achieve peace, not become eternally grateful.
- Remember — Both of you are bound and determined to find out who you were as a living mortal. The knowledge might tear you apart.
- Different Time, Different Place — This ghost is of a person who's a bit...antiquated compared to you. Careful, they may want to court you. It certainly makes things awkward when they see how you dress.
- Jealousy — Lights burst, glass cracks, and the whole place goes cold when someone with a pulse smiles at you.
- Protection — You'll risk your afterlife for the one you love.
- Confession — If you can communicate vocally, confessions are easy. If you can't talk, that's a whole other kettle of fish.
- The Challenge of Intimacy — Ghost makes it look so easy. You want to reach out and touch them, but you can't always do that.
- Manifestation — Your emotions have temporarily given you a physical form.
- Keeping You Here — The living's affection keeps the dead in the mortal coil.
- Decay — The longer they stay with you, the more of a violent wraith, disconnected from their past, they become.
- Passing — You have to let them go, even if they don't want to.
- Just Like Heaven — You'll work together to find a way to bring you back to life.
- ANYTHING ELSE?