HOW TO PLAY
- Comment: info, preferences, prompts you like, desired roles, etc.
- Reply: to others.
- RNG: if you'd like. Otherwise, go nuts.
- petplay: All good pets need to be trained. Of course, they naturally want to please master or mistress, so taking to the leash and collar is in their blood. You may want to give them a helping hand, though, and keep those temptations like acting like a human out of their sights.
- daddy/baby girl: Or something more gender neutral. Whatever the case, you love taking care of your little one and spoiling them...unless they need punished for being a brat. They may be too young, but you can't help yourself.
- medical play: The doctor will see you now.
- bondage: Whips and chains excite you. Ropes aren't too bad, either.
- religious: Forgive me father, for I have sinned. And now, I'll have to confess it all.
- let go: You've got all your shit together in life. In your private life, though, you like to let go and lose yourself - either by being rough and controlling someone else or being controlled.
- student/teacher: Young teacher, the subject of school girl fantasies. You know the drill. Somebody's staying after class.
- non-con: They say no, but you know they mean yes.
- master/servant: Maid or butler uniform optional.
- newlyweds: There's nothing like your wedding night.
- cheating: Your cheatin' heart may or may not be in the right place.
- robbery: Give up all your goods and give up something else, too.
- incest: It's all relative.
- crossdressing: Girls will be girls and boys will be girls.
- police: Ready for a game of good cop, bad cop?
- wanton: Oe of you has all the trappings of a slut, with all that ill-repute, and the other has to put them in their "place." Dirty talk, sexy clothing, toys, maybe even glory holes, oh my! The more perverse, the better.
- strangers: You'd never do this with someone you just met! Good thing you've really known each other forever.
- prostitution: All the naughtiness of an appointment between a prostitute and a John.
- nurturing: We know all of you love a mother or father figure.
- someone else: Usually, a lover calling out someone else's name is anathema, but now, it's apropos..
- RUSSIAN ROULETTE