It's what you get when you combine the Affectionate Physical Contact Meme with the general Fluff meme. Since they're both basically related and are involved with one another, why not go ahead and throw them together for the ultimate fluff situation? Here's how it works:
Post with your character with the character's name and series in the subject line.
Then use RNG again and enter 1-9 to pick which physical contact to use next. "Roll" this as often as you want.
Enjoy the fluff!
1. Sick day. You're down with the flu or some injury. Whatever the reason, you're bedridden or at the hospital. Aren't you lucky that that special someone came to visit you?
2. Date night. You've made special plans to show that special someone just how much you love them and nothing can go wrong tonight.
3. Cheer up. One or both of you is feeling down and it's time to get out of that slump by either finding a way to distract yourself or talking it out with the other person.
4. Love confession. Your stomach is doing flip flops and your heart is racing, but you've read all the signs right, and it's time to let that other person know you feel the same way.
5. Special gift. Maybe it's the first time, or maybe this is the gift that really counts. Birthday, Christmas, or just a random present, you've been planning and saving up for this one and are hoping that special person will like it.
6. Last time (for awhile). One of you is going away for some reason (it can be as simple or angsty as you want it to be) and you may be back or you may not, but you want to spend the time you've got left where you are with someone special.
7. Pillow talk. You've just had fantastic sex (which playing out is optional!) and you're both content to lay back and enjoy a little bit of pillow talk or maybe go for round two as soon as you catch your breath!
8. Shared dessert. Whether it's because you're both cheap or you're one of those cute, lovey-dovey couples who love sharing desserts, the two of you are sharing that delicious ice cream sundae or cake with one another. Did some of it get on your partner's nose? Or maybe you want to go ahead and take a bite out of the cookie sticking out of their mouth.
9. Need a friend. You just want to hang out with the guys/girls and have a little fun.
10. I'm sorry. You had a fight with someone and now it's time to kiss and make up. . . or at least make up.
11. A moment at home. There's nothing better than enjoying a peaceful day without anything to worry about. Maybe you'll share a book with a friend, or just enjoy some tea and catch up.
12. Been so long. You're back after a long trip somewhere and now it's time to meet up with someone you've missed a lot and make up for lost time!
13. I'll defend you until the end. You're going to fight for that person and you're going to let them know it or show them, whichever comes first.
14. Pillow fight. You're both feeling the need to have some friendly horseplaying, and what better way than with pillows?
15. Wild card. Reroll, pick an option, or come up with something else!
1. Hugging. You just want to give your loved one a warm embrace. Be it out of happiness, to comfort them while they're down, or just to give them something warm to latch onto, you just want to wrap your arms around them.
2. Kissing. Whether it's a peck on the cheek or a deep kiss, a kiss good-bye or a romantic kiss, you find yourself compelled to kiss the other person! Be as tender or as passionate as you so choose.
3. Holding hands. It's a simple gesture, really -- to reach out and take someone's hand. But that one simple gesture can convey any number of sentiments. What the sentiment is is up to you, but you find yourself reaching out to take your significant other's hand.
4. Carrying. Is your loved one hurt and needs a lift? Do they want a piggyback ride? Or do you just want to spare them the effort of walking? Whatever the reason, you're now itching to pick up your partner and carry them to their destination (maybe even the bedroom).
5. Dancing. Kick up the music, because it's time to dance! But no lone dancing allowed -- you need to have a partner! You can do whatever dance strikes your fancy. Personally, I recommend the slow dance, but you can do whatever you want!
6. Massaging. Did your significant other have a rough day? Did they get hurt? Or do you just feel like doing something really nice for them? Whatever it is, you're giving them a nice massage now. They'll feel wonderful in no time!
7. Tickling. Does that special someone feel a little tense? Maybe they've been frowning a little too much late? Or maybe you're just feeling a little devilish. Give them a tickle and see what happens!
8. Cuddling. Sometimes there's just no better feeling than curling up next to each other on a warm sofa. Hold each other, lie next to each other, fall asleep on each other -- it's all good here.
9. Wild Card. Reroll, pick an option, or come up with something else!