It's been a long road. Your adventure, your journey is finally coming to an end. But, before that, you just have one more thing to wrap up. Before that, you need to defeat the Big Bad; the final boss. Only after they're defeated can you clearly say that you've won, and your journey can FINALLY be finished.
How to Play:
1) Post, you know this part of the drill.
2) Either the poster or the replier may be the final boss! It's up to you.
3) Final Round! Ready? Fight!
And if you need it, here's some scenarios for you.
1) Platforming Boss:- All your running and jumping skills have really paid off! You've even probably done some puzzle solving and have powered up quite a bit. But now, you have to be exhausted. One life left, no continues, but on the bright side, you have a full life bar. Unfortunately, here comes the final boss of the game! Maybe they take 8 hits, or 10 hits, but either way, get ready for the end!
2) Adventure Boss:- An epic adventure, but there's just one thing standing between you and your treasure or your goal. Maybe it's a rival of yours, or the evil enemy you've been trying to keep from getting there first.
3) Fighting Game Boss:- After fighting seven other people and even a midboss, you're now staring down the final fight. The guy at the top of the tournament. The boss in charge. Are they an SNK boss? An MK Walker? THEY HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU
4) RPG Boss:- You know how at the end of a lot of RPGs you and the end boss just have a one on one epic LIMIT BREAK VS. LIMIT BREAK MOST POWERFUL MOVE VS. MOST POWERFUL MOVE battle? Yeah, that's what this is. No, you don't get EXP for winning this one.
5) Puzzle Boss:- Someone's been threatening your land and you're finally confronting them. How are you going to stop them? A good ol' game of Tetris. Or maybe something else. Whatever floats your boat.
6) Monster Battlin' Boss:- No, you weren't the one who fought their way here. Be it a team of Pokemon, or monsters you've been able to summon, you and this boss aren't going to fight directly. Instead, you're going to command your monsters to the final showdown between you and them. Can you two (or more) pull it off?
7) Misc. Boss:- The finals of a card game tournament? Maybe the final game of 1 on 1 basketball to save the rec center? The World Champion Boxer/Wrestler? A huge robot that you have to go through an obstacle course to fight in only a truck? Something else I may have forgotten? There's only one way to win, and it's to go at it head on. So get to it.
Taken and based off of the meme here.