Do you want to be the very best, like no one ever was? Well, what do you even want to be the best at? There's so much to do in the beautiful Pokémon world... where do you begin? Which Pokémon world do you begin in?
◓Tag the post with your character, defining what they are. Use RNG or select what you like. (It is okay to select several options for anyone replying to chose, simply clarify in your comment)
◓Reply to someone else! If they're a trainer, perhaps be their rival or a gym leader they have to face. If they're a breeder, be a customer interested in leveling up your Pokémon. Cross the streams, interract within the world of Pokémon!
◓Don't be afraid to list what Pokémon you own... or what Pokémon you have become.
◓Don't forget the Golden Rule, and of course, have fun!
A: Core Universe
01. Trainer's Journey: You're roaming the land, seeing the sights, and raising a team of Pokémon! Are you going for the championship? Or are you someone's extremely obnoxious rival? (Or both?)
02. Team ___: You're going to rule the world, one way or another - might as well beat up this punk and take their Pokémon, right?
03. Gym Leader/Elite Four: You're a stepping stone on every trainer's pursuit of the championship, and a representative for your Gym's town/city/etc.
04. Professor: What are you researching? And are you taking another professor to go along, being heckled by some ruffians, or did you bring a young trainer to escort you?
05. Breeder: You raise other trainers' Pokémon with love and attention. You also have to tell a bunch of kids about the eggs that appear when they leave a compatible pair of Pokémon behind...
06. Battle Facilities: The Frontier, the Subway, the Institute... you are a major trainer in one of these facilities, and you organize a great challenge for only the strongest trainers.
07. Coordinator: Contests! Dressing up Pokémon, raising them to use their attacks beautifully or toughly or cutely. I hear that wimpy ol' Unova just has them dance, the silly westerners.
08. Underground: Dig, dig, dig! Set those traps! Make a base! It's a competitive game, one you can do without Pokémon. You just have to be willing to get a little dirty!
09. Pokéathlon: Train hard! Get your Pokémon team set up for speed, for strength, for competition!! And get in there yourself, time's wasting!
10. Dream World: Whoa, this place is... strange. Wait, of course, it's a dream! So why did you wake up with a few less berries and a new Pokémon waiting for you...?
11. Pokéstar Studios: Film a movie, with you and your Pokémon! Although, be willing to accept that your film is probably going to be rather Bollywood... but hey, maybe you'll sign some autographs!
12. Sightseeing: Going to the Ruins of Alph? Hiking through Mt. Coronet? Looking at the strange rocks in Geosenge Town? There's a lot of beautiful landmarks in the Pokémon world to see with friends, family, and loved ones! Don't forget to take pictures!
B: Side Titles
01. Mystery Dungeon: Suddenly, you are a Pokémon! But... that's okay, right? Now you can go help (or harm) your fellow Pokémon as explorers or rescuers.
02. Snap: You don't actually own any Pokémon, you take professional photography. Maybe you'll sneak some pictures of a trainer's Pokémon, or hire a buddy to take pictures with you on the track at Pokémon Island.
03. Hey You, Pikachu!: Pick up the apple! ...Pick up the apple. The apple-- PICK UP THE GOD DAMN APPLE
04. Conquest: Why stick to just Pokémon when you could also be a Samurai Warlord?
05. Ranger: No need to catch Pokémon. You just need to enlist them briefly to help you patrol for poachers and protect nature and wild Pokémon!
06. Pokkén Tournament: Fighting mano a mano is the only way to really decide who's got the roughest, toughest 'mon around.
07. Adventures: Where being a Pokédex Holder is a huge deal, Legendary Pokémon often threaten the apocalypse, and the shounen power of the world is turned up to 11.
08. Trading Cards: Wait, you think Pokémon are real creatures? Hahah, that's silly! Now come play this Children's Card Game!
01. Nuzlocke: You come from a world where Pokémon are very likely to die in battle. There's no fainting.
02. ROM Hacks: There are countless fan-made Pokémon games, with their own stories and even their own Pokémon, sometimes.
03. Alternate Universe: Nothing captures the imagination like a Pokémon AU. Give a brief synopsis if you can.
04. Route 29: Or any of the other Dreamwidth RP games! Might as well, right?