It's just like nature intended.
- Comment with your character, preferences, and the like. You'll probably want to include just what you're comfortable with, because this meme will have some out-there choices.
- Also, feel free to assume any amount of aphrodisiacs as needed. There's a proper option for that, but you can combine it with any others for ease of play.
- Speaking of, you'll most likely want to mention if you're cool with assumed CR and AUs.
- WITH THAT SAID. Reply to others. RNG. You know the drill.
- Societal: The culture you grew up in forces you to breed in order to keep society going. Understandable, isn't it? There may be freedom to choose who you'd like to be with, as long as you get it done, or your partner
- Station: As a royal or equally important person, you have an obligation to produce an heir.
- Heat: Going through cycles is normal for your kind, yet this is the first time you've actually had the urge to full-on procreate.
- Aphrodisiac: You're so pushed full of juice you can't think straight, but you do know there's one thing you want to do.
- Drugged: As in the above, you're out of it - this time, even more so. What you want to do isn't an issue.
- Confined: More like the breeding stable concept, where characters are imprisoned and forced to mate through that way.
- Feral: You've been driven to the edge, like an animal in rut. You have no other instincts but to fuck, fuck, fuck.
- Last of Your Kind: The two of you must reestablish your race, no matter what.
- Last of Your Gender: You're valuable because of your ability to give or carry life, and you're the only one.
- Has to Be You: You're the one destined to bring about one special offspring, for good or for ill.
- Garner Sympathy: Remember that moment in Catching Fire where Peeta tells everyone Katniss is pregnant? Being pregnant or appearing to be so would be quite advantageous to you two right now.
- Moving Too Fast: You're attracted to each other, and maybe there's a little something more, but all of that's put on high octane when you're thrown into the fire and have to perform.
- Better Me than Anyone Else: Whether your love is platonic or romantic, you figure it's better that it's you they're mating with instead of someone who'd be cruel or cold to them.
- Hate You: The person you despise more than anyone else...is the one you have to breed with? Some would call that a cosmic joke.
- What Won't Kill Them: If you breed with them, you'll hurt them, but if you don't, both of you will die.
- Pressured: Everyone around you is telling you that you need a baby, that your relationship isn't complete without one.
- One-Sided: They'll love you if you give them something that's a part of you.
- Humiliation: In your eyes, seeing them parenting/carrying your child is an ultimate blow to their ego.
- Modification (aka the MPREG option): You can't carry a child, at least not without some "fixing."
- Sudden: Quick! Something's burst through your door and is making you mate under fear of death. You'd better hope there's someone suitable nearby...
- Marriage: In order for others to consider the marriage consummated, you need proof.
- Mechanical: Robotics and machines will help in the process, making breeding much more efficient.
- Scientific: Men and women in white coats are the order of the day, and they have a vested interest in seeing you breed...or how you respond to the threat of breeding.
- Create an Army: You're particularly strong or talented, and important people want your offspring to mold to their desires.
- Never See: Any child the two of you birth will be taken away as soon as it comes into this world. What's the point?
- Cross-Bred: You two are not of the same species, but there are people or forces who would love to see what would come from your union.
- Unusual Pregnancy: Did you expect it would be a normal human pregnancy? If one of you isn't human, that would be impossible! Nine months may be far too long of a gestation period, and you can't exactly feel something like, say, eggs kicking.
- Love 'Em and Leave 'Em: In this world, breeding is like an assembly line. You just do your duty and move on.
- Mates for Life: ...in contrast to the above, when you breed in this world, you're bound together for the rest of your days.
- The Deed is Done: They're already good and pregnant, but you are required to continually mark your claim.
- Tragic Ends: Did you really believe that you'd survive if you went through with breeding? Your performance and hesitation was noted, as was your rebellious spirit. You're less of an asset and more of a liability, so your life is forfeit.
- Happy End: Actually, it all worked out for you! You were lonely before or constantly in danger, and now, you're safe and have a companion - and maybe even a family!