"The rabbit died" is an old saying meaning one is pregnant, coming from the now no longer practiced rabbit test.
You're pregnant. Knocked up. Eating for two. Have a bun in the oven. Insert your own cliched phrase here. No matter how you say it, you're downright fertilized. Even if you're not typically in possession of a womb, somehow it happened. Are you scared? Happy? Gassy? A combination of everything? And who's the father, anyway?
you want to avoid any of the options, this would also be a good place to
2. This is one of those RNG memes, so you'll want to go to our good friend Random Number Generator and roll 1-6 for how far along you are. Or just pick what one you'd prefer.
3. If you're replying to someone, roll 1-4 for how you factor into this madness!
So, how far along are you anyway?
2. Four months - Okay, so things are getting a little tight. Time to break out the flowy stuff!
3. Six months - OH MY GOD IT'S AN ALI-- oh, no. It's just the baby moving. Although it's still kind of creepy, isn't it?
4. Eight months - Please. Please let it be over. Have mercy.
5. Overdue - C'mon kid! I'll buy you a pony! NO! TWO PONIES! My baaaaaack.
6. In labor - Exactly what it implies. You're having that kid!
7. Wildcard - Your choice!
What's your role in this whole mess, person replying?
2. Friend - You may not have done the deed, but you're going to be there to help your buddy. No matter HOW weird the circumstances!
3. Enemy - Do you feel a 'HAW HAW' coming on? This is just too funny.
4. Wildcard - Second verse, same as the first.