the PURGE MEME.
rick pretty much nailed it: one night a year, the government has decreed all crime legal, from internet piracy to premeditated murder. and that helps... somehow. how will you celebrate this year's purge?
- OUT & ABOUT: you live to purge! or maybe it's your first time participating, since you don't have any repressed rage. (spoken like a person with repressed rage)
- LOCKDOWN: you've both been prepping for tonight's purge since last year's ended, and you're secure enough that you can watch the chaos play out from the comfort of your own home. popcorn or purgenol?
- SEEKING SHELTER: you're not affluent or fortunate enough to afford safety tonight, or circumstances have led you outside your comfort zone. or maybe you're a purger trying to worm your way into a bunker. try and talk yourself into someone's heart and home.
- THE LAST PURGE: you've had enough of this purge nonsense. it creates more problems than it solves! alone or with your squad, you're on a mission to find the fatcats who instituted this tradition and show them what it's really about.
- OUTSIDE THE BOX: wildcard! these options are just suggestions. take the purge sandbox and run with it. combine prompts, toss in twists, keep it interesting. 'cause that movie sucked.
rules: post with your character's name, canon and prefs; be respectful.
warning: threads may contain violence, death, and who knows what else.