You've cross-indexed every weather report and they all call for rain.
Use the RNG to randomize, or pick a prompt yourself.
[borrowed from here]
1. Umbrella-ella-ella: A rainbow of colors, from black to red and leopard spots and clear.
2. Raincoat: You've got your raincoat buttoned up--but what about your friend?
3. Staying Inside: You're not going anywhere. Hot tea/cocoa/coffee/bloodwine/whatever, a blanket, and maybe a good book or someone to chat with. You can watch the rain from here.
4. Under an awning/outside: No umbrella, no coat, but maybe these shopkeepers won't mind you standing here until it eases off.
5. Tree: Probably not the best idea, but it's not a thunderstorm, so you might be dry, if it's a big enough tree.
6. Puddle splashing: Put on your galoshes and have some fun! Or maybe the puddles are just too big to avoid...
7. Let's Play! are you one of those strange people who think the best time to go out and run, bike, or play sports is in the rain? Garden? Fly kites? (Please try not to imitate Ben Franklin.)
8. Work or Duty: You're not out here for fun--you HAVE to be out here. Too bad the weather's so awful
9. Unprepared: The trees are all drippy, the wind gets under any awnings you can find, and finding a dry place to stand for a few minutes is nigh impossible.
10. Umbrell-eh? You thought you were all prepared for the wet weather. And then your umbrella broke, your raincoat sprung a leak, and the gutters are overflowing.
11. Thunderbolts and Lightning! Very very frightening? Or maybe you're reveling in it? Telling scary stories to make it worse or soothing frayed nerves with a lullaby?
12. Blow Blow Thou Wind: It gets into everything! Blowing you off course, small dogs away from owners, and whatever else it can get at. Or maybe you're smart enough to watch the blasts from inside.
13. Water's Rising: Is it just me, or are the creeks getting a little high? Or maybe it's just your waterlogged yard or gutters.
14. Freezing rain: oh well now THIS is fun. Leaves everything in a coating of ice. Slick, brings down powerlines--but you can sled on it (if you don't value your skull much).
15. Wild Card: Is it raining frogs? Cats and dogs? Storm of the year? Just a drizzly mist? Rain that lasts for about 5 seconds and then it's sunny again? Whatever floats your boat, so to speak.