the stargazing meme
1. Comment with your characters. Make sure to put names, series, & preferences somewhere!
2. Reply to others in character
3. Play out what happens! Anything goes!
4. Optionally go to RNG and roll 1-14
5. Profit? Profit!
1. METEOR SHOWER: Catch a falling star and put it in your pocket, or make a wish before it disappears!
2. PLANETS ALIGNED: Sometimes space likes to do trippy things, like align over the pyramids or something. Can you spot the planets, or are those just airplanes?
3. SUPER MOON: Occasionally, the moon gets extremely close and bright, enough to leave spots before your eyes like looking at the sun.
4. CLOUDY: Tonight just will not cooperate with you! It was supposed to be clear for your stargazing night, but the weatherman lied.
5. LUNAR ECLIPSE: Traditionally, this event has been regarded as an evil force swallowing the moon. Still, it’s lovely to look at, and no need for eye protection!
6. DEEP SPACE: Grab a better telescope or go to an observatory! Something is going on deep in space and you want to be able to watch it!
7. MISSED IT: Oh no! Whatever happened, you totally missed it. The eclipse ended, the meteor shower fizzled out... Are you that disappointed or might you have a second chance tomorrow night?
8. ASTEROID: Just remember: you don’t want the big rocks falling, and the ones that burn in the atmosphere are called meteors. If you find one, it’s a meteorite.
9. SOLAR ECLIPSE: We tell you not to look at the sun for a reason!
10. ALIENS: Here you were, enjoying a nice evening, when aliens had to come down and ruin it. Do they come in peace? Are they friendly explorers? Or worse?
11. CONSTELLATIONS: Do you know the legends behind the patterns in the stars? Can you name any of the stars that make them up?
12. PLANETARIUM: Who said you had to go outside to stargaze? Here, you can explore millions of more objects than you can with a telescope, and go back in time or see what is currently there in the day!
13. COMET: They only come every once in a while, but sometimes, they can last for hours, giving you a spectacular view.
14. WILD CARD: Is something else happening in space? Did you want to play something else? Go for it!
Even further expanded prompts taken from here