The Mindfuck Meme
This is not a very nice meme! Many if not all options are potentially triggering. Please use your best judgment before participating.
1. Comment with your character, putting their name, canon, and any prefs in the subject line (e.g. women only, not #4, AU, aged up, etc.). **Please note that this meme is open to both sexual and platonic content. You may wish to list non-sexual rp as one of your prefs.**
2. When other characters tag in, they'll use this handy RNG (1-15) to pick an option from the list below.
3. Have fun, be respectful, and write some creepy shit.
1. I Own You: This is the option all about possessive ownership. Platonic or sexual or 'romantic' (or some combination thereof). All that the other is belongs to you, mind, body, and soul. No matter what it takes, that should be drilled into them.
2. We're One and the Same: You're two sides of the same coin. This 'ownership' is mutual and all about dependency and completion. If your partner doesn't understand, it's about time to press the issue.
3. Nobody Has Ever Loved You (Like I Do): The person before you clearly doesn't understand how worthless they are; everyone they've ever loved will and should leave them to rot. The only thing they have left is you. They should probably start groveling at your feet for such patience and mercy.
4. By Your Bedside: We get it, Edward Cullen. You love this person utterly and just look at the thanks you get. Look how they've betrayed you. Talking to others-- heck, even looking at them. Disgusting. You aren't going to allow it anymore. They need to understand the importance of your love.
5. Dolls and Other Toys: Easy enough. The other person is a doll or object. Their humanity and personhood is of no consequence. Prop them up on a shelf or plaster them into a wall.
6. Stop Forcing My Hand: It's not your fault you're tying them down. It isn't your fault they need to be disciplined. They making you. You'd love to let them go. You don't want to do this. You're the real victim here.
7. Kiss Me and Smile at Me: The mindcontrol option. With this prompt, the other person is completely under your control. Tell them to jump, they'll get right to it. Unfortunately, the effect isn't always complete and sometimes your target knows they're being toyed with.
8. Such a Child: If this kid doesn't want to listen and do as they're told, it's high time you start treating them like the little brat they are. Who cares if they're actually younger or technically older— they need to learn to listen when adults are speaking.
9. A Permanent Stain: This is the one for scarring, branding, and leaving a mark. Maybe a couple (hundred) bruises will do, or perhaps a tattoo is more your style. Heck, go the whole nine yards with a piercing or five. You need something physical to show your connection.
10. No Escape: You've got containing your target down to an art form. You know all their weaknesses and exactly what shackles fit best. You can keep their powers at bay and break their spirit (or profess your adoration) at your leisure. Your expertise in keeping the other right where you want them is absolute.
11. BRUTALITY K.O.: Time for a little beat 'em up. Bruises, biting, punching, what have you. In this case, it's necessary to play hardball. Some people require a firm hand.
12. Feeling Superior: Now it's all about rank. Either you're sick of chilling on the lowest run, or you've always had the upper-hand. Regardless, you're in charge now. Call it a promotion, if you will. Call it learning to excel.
13. You Don't See Me: In two words: sensory deprivation. This is pretty standard stuff. Take away their voice, take away their sight. Take away sound or taste or touch. Use magic, use devices, use whatever comes to mind.
14. Dealer's Choice: Pick any of the options above or a 15th of your own devising. This is always an open option if you'd rather not roll or if you're looking for a mixture of options (tbh, most choices lend themselves to combining with others).
Originally posted on memekingdom. This version was severely edited but I made this to begin with so it's coo'.