Suddenly, there's a new addition to your family! Are you expecting? Adopting? Struggling to find the perfect name for your child? Or maybe you're up at a ridiculous hour in the morning because they're crying like crazy.
02] just married
Congratulations! You and your loved (?) one are about to start a whole new life together! It's time for the honeymoon...
03] house hunting
Are you seeking out an apartment? A dream house? Or just any old place, as long as you're with your other? Make sure to weigh your options very carefully...
04] household chores
It's time to clean/cook/garden/take care of something! Do you work together, or does one of you hide until everything is done?
Whether it's for furniture, groceries, or something in between, shopping is something that everybody must do at some point in time! What varies is if they like it or not.
06] family vacation
WE'RE OFF TO DIDNEY WOOOOOOOOORL or wherever
... well, as long as the kids are happy, right...? You may not be happy (or maybe you are), but it's mainly about ~family bonding~.
07] romantic retreat
It's you and your loved one's anniversary, and you decide it's time to take some time off and take them somewhere nice, where you only have each other.
Is somebody sick in bed? Or perhaps they just had a bad day? Sometimes, a good breakfast in bed or a home-cooked meal can really lift the spirits! Or perhaps you want to try medicine, or laughter, or something else?
Suddenly, you have another addition to the family! Is it a puppy? A kitty? A fierce dragon? Whatever it is, make sure to give it a name and to take good care of it!
Happy birthday/New Years/Christmas/Valentine's Day/whatever! It's a very special day that only comes once a year, so make it count!
Oh, no, who left the stove on... Or maybe it's about why they were out late last night? Either way, there is a lot of tension today, and one of you may or may not be sleeping on the couch tonight.
12] making up
It's time to make amends for that fight/divorce/whatever you had before! After all, you love each other... right?
13] surprise, surprise
You are feeling rather loving tonight, so you want to remind the other person how much you cherish and appreciate them... if it's by something cute and adorable or hot and sexy is completely up to you.
SHUT UP THIS TOTALLY FITS You've been with your other for what feels like forever, and finally you want to tie the knot with them. Will you go down on one knee before them, or get a little creative?
I know I'm forgetting like a bajillion and one different things here, so this is the option for that!
- In the Beginning: You've moved in together and are learning the boundaries, both sexual and non, of living with a partner.
- Not Mom's House Anymore: You're young and starting out; it's crazy to live by yourself instead of with your family! Luckily, your lover can give you things mother never gave you.
- Sweep It Under the Rug: Chores can be boring, but you can make them fun, right? After all, you look so good bent over the table while you're dusting.
- Naked Apron: Nothing's better than breakfast in bed. Except when you're served it with your baby wearing nothing but the apron they used to make all that bounty.
- Letting It All Hang Out: Benefit of being in your own house? Running around naked. This doesn't have to change when you're living with someone.
- There's Someone Else...for Both of Us: Three's a crowd, except when two agreed on it.
- Spicing Things Up: Sometimes, constantly seeing someone can rub you the wrong way, and intimacy can get rote and boring. That's why slipping a new kink in every now and again isn't a bad idea, especially if it's something that one of you has really wanted to try.
- I'll Take Care of You: Everyone deserves to be pampered, and you're letting your partner soak up the best of your home and the best of you.
- Proving Your Love: You want to show your lover that you care for them like no one else. After all, you're living with them, not anyone else!
- Becoming Comfortable With You: After a while, they've become like another part of you, one you can show or tell anything to, even about how hard you want them to thrust into you or how you want them to suck your -
- Suspicious Minds: Jealousy brought from the outside is making one of you antsy. Can a serious fucking session prove that there's no roaming minds here?
- Christening the New Place: You've moved into a new home. Unpacked everything? Good! Now it's time to have sex on every surface so it's all totally yours.
- Welcome Home: One half of the household has been away - on a trip, at war, at an anime convention, whatever. Now, it's up to the other half to make their welcome wagon the best there ever was.
- Cultural Differences: Different cultures have different ideas about home, about coupling, and about the stuff that goes on between the sheets. Can you work it out?
- Home-Cooked Meal: Believe it or not, there are even better uses for apple pie than eating it.
- I'm Not Used to This: This is your first time in a "committed" relationship, having a home, or both. How are you adjusting? Is it still hard to be touched, be loved, or use a proper bed?
- Here Out of Convenience: It's not like you really like them or anything! This is only a roof over your head and a warm hole to fuck.
- You're Just Being Used: You're getting a benefit from your relationship that isn't purely sexual, like wealth, power, or control. But in order to keep things in line, you have to keep your partner happy and sexually fufilled.
- Keeping You Here: You can't let them slip away, so you'll use your body to keep them ensnared.
- Territorial: Your house, your things - they belong to you, and that can give you a rush. Maybe you want to show your lover that they're yours, too.
- I Have to Stay: You don't want to be caught up in this, but you're making yourself stay and keeping yourself in bed with the "enemy."
- Now I Only Want You Gone: You want this person out of your life, and there are few stronger ways to send this message than make a cuckold of them. Preferably when they know it.
- Tell Me More: You want to know if this whole "playing house" thing is all it's cut out to be.
- Proving them All Wrong: They said you'd never, ever find someone. Now, you're showing them just what kind of catch you've got yourself by not taking your hands off what you've earned.
- Forced Together: Be it expectations or arranged marriage, you two are stuck together. Of course, such contracts involve a certain amount of physical action, like producing heirs.
- Keeping Up Appearances: You want to look successful in life, and part of that involves being in a sexual relationship. Or perhaps you want to hide something about yourself.
- Argument: Ugh, they put their feet on the table! They broke your favorite vase! They're so...so...hot when they're mad!
- Making Up: You feel sorry for what you've said or done and will do anything to prove that. You just want to shower them with your affection (or not), or show them how much they're wanted.
- Like Melted Butter: You want something, and the best way to get it is to butter them up and get under their skin - in a good way.
- Starting a Family: Both of you are taking the next step and bringing a new life into this world, and there's one old fashioned way to do it.
- Absolutely Glowing: So, one of you is pregnant. How has your sex life been affected by changing bodies and mood swings?
- Kids Will Be Kids: Now you guys have rugrats to take care of, but don't forget to make time for the two of you. Alone adult time is important.
- At-home Date: Break out the wine and the frozen pizza, it's time for a date at the house! Who says you need to go to a fancy dinner to get in the mood?
- Lazy Day: Today we're not doing anything, we're just gonna stay in our bed. And all that entails.
- Newlyweds: You two are more than committed. You've said your vows, for better or for worse. Hopefully, things will stay better, especially when you take things to the privacy of your room.
- Mr. and Mrs. Smith: The relationship is forbidden for some reason, and to have it, you all had to run away and start a new life. Maybe you even have assumed identities! Is it painful that you can only be your true selves in the bedroom?
- Tie Me to the Bed Post: The great thing about a well-furnished place is all the cool things you can find lying around that can be repurposed for other tasks. Like tying someone's arms or teasing someone's genitals.
- Out of My Closet: Speaking of things lying around, how about a sexy show with those underused items in your wardrobe?
- At Another Person's Home: Who cares that you're guests at somebody's house and they can hear you through the walls? Go for it!
- With Another Person at Home: Who cares that you have a guest at your house and they can hear you through the walls? Go for it!
- Way Down in Kokomo: You're on vacation. Sun, sand, surf, and 24/7 sex.
- Finally Tamed: No one, including you, thought you'd ever be domestic. But this person and their sexual attention have brought you to your knees.
- The Help: A home can run more smoothly with hired help like maids and cooks. It's beneficial to show that help some well-deserved love now and then, too.
- The Babysitter: Whether live-in or not, a babysitter goes through a lot and develops a bond with the kids. He or she may develop a bond with the parent(s), as well.
- The Guest: You've been invited to this person's house - and their bed - and they're showing you the ultimate hospitality.
- Siblings...or More: The two of you are related, but you live together like a couple. There are whispers...are they true?
- Roommates with Benefits: You're not committed or exclusive, but it's nice to have somebody in the same house with you that you can be with when you need it.
- Mister Fix-It: All homes sometimes need repairs. Maybe a qualified repair person can make other repairs, as well.