The Silent Hill Meme
Maybe you've come here by accident. Maybe on purpose, or together, or alone. Either way, the fog is settling down thick, and all roads leading out have crumbled away, leading only to deep cliffs and chasms. You're stuck.
Welcome to Silent Hill.
1. Post your character with their name/canon in the subject line.
2. Tag around!
3. You can each choose or roll for a reason you're here.
4. You can even roll for a situation.
5. No powers! Sorry--enjoy that.
6. Oh, and try not to die.
why have you come?
1. You're searching for someone. A relative, a friend, a
2. An accident. You got lost in the fog, the roads fell off into chasms, you thought you saw someone in the road and crashed. Time to venture farther in for help.
3. Returning visitor. You've come here before, to the lovely little resort town, and had a beautiful time. But this second trip will be different.
4. An escape. You're running from something ... or someone. A crime you committed? Grief? Too bad you ran to the wrong place...
5. Wildcard, or make up your own!
what horrors do you encounter?
1. You just met. You've only been able to find each other, no one else in town. Stores are deserted, doors are locked, silence is everywhere. What happened here? What's going on?
2. A shuffling in the night, the fog, or in a tight dark hallway of an abandoned building. A strange creature is moving toward you. Maybe humanoid, maybe not. They can be powerful. They can be slow. They can vomit acid. Time to pick up whatever plank, knife, or gun available to you ... if you both want to live.
3. A dark secret from your past is returning to haunt you. It manifests in hallucinations, the town reaching deep inside your mind to paint the surroundings in grotesque symbolism. Yet, the other person can't seem to see what you see.
4. The walls are peeling away. Or maybe you got knocked out and just woke up to an entirely different kind of town. There are chains, rust, fans, orange light, splatters of blood. A horrific version of what used to be around you. Welcome to the Otherworld.
5. That other person with you--you see them as someone they're not. Someone from your past that you loved or feel bone-wracking guilt over. And no matter what they say, that they're not, they're someone else, you just can't help but see...
6. The town has driven you insane. The monsters, the guilt you may carry. It's all coming back to you. You need to lash out. At anything. At anyone.
7. Wildcard, or make up your own!
[ From HERE, dendrophobia ]