You’ve got your TFLN, you’ve got your sexting, now here’s the meme for all those gen texts, phone calls, voicemails, pictures of your cats, and whatever else your little heart can come up with, because who doesn't like a little old fashioned friendly texting. (Or enemy texting, if that's more your bag.)
instructions: What it says on the tin! Leave a comment with your character, include preferences, a start, absolutely nothing or whatever you want. Run around and reply to others. Lather, rinse, repeat.
a meme comm - April 17th, 2017
17 April 2017 @ 02:26 am
17 April 2017 @ 08:12 am
Dating...isn't what you'd consider the two of you doing. You're just close. Close enough to spend time together, do things you both enjoy, eat together, talk about problems, cuddle, and kiss, possibly. And you don't do most of these things with other people.
Okay, so maybe you are dating. But do you need to disclose this fact to everyone else, or at least acknowledge it amongst yourselves -
If you even realize it, that is. It's possible this whole "a couple" status has snuck up on you. Theoretically, at least.
...how did that happen?
17 April 2017 @ 08:51 am
the non-sexual touch turned romantic or erotic meme
THE TOUCH KINK MEME
It's said that a picture is worth a thousand words. A touch, one between people who have more than just something together whether they know it or not, can be worth a million. This meme is to celebrate those intimate touches...with a twist. Almost no touch here is sexual, at least overtly, yet with the right chemistry, things can heat up romantically or erotically. This might not even be caused by the sensation caused by the touch itself - or perhaps it is - but rather the sentiment behind the gesture.
Not a smut player? That's fine. There is a tuned-up emotional aspect to all this as well, as has been mentioned. Be sure to include that you'd prefer things to stay a little less steamy the more hands-on things become.
With all that said, let's put that thousand words to rest. Instead, reach out and touch someone.
HOW TO PLAY
( PROMPTS )
17 April 2017 @ 09:09 am
Taking in strays is, all in all, an understandable vice. The dips in between their ribs, those large and forlorn eyes, they can help you forget the claws and the teeth and the danger lurking beneath fur. But the habit's a knife edge; your efforts may not be rewarded with kindness (animal instincts aren't discretionary) and you may get bit despite what you've overlooked. A stray doesn't care about pity. All it can know is survival.
These warnings apply to strays of the more human(oid) sort, too.
But what may even more perilous with this type than any drawn blood is what you can get when they grow to trust you. You can earn their undying loyalty...or their love. Either from such a wild thing is a precarious path to go down, if you allow yourself to do it.
17 April 2017 @ 01:35 pm
selectively sweet shipping meme
|You might be the biggest curmudgeon in the known universe, just as prickly as a porcupine. Perhaps you're on the other end of the spectrum, cool like a cucumber and never letting anyone get to you. They're not worthy of your time. Still, despite what the case may be, you have one little weak spot. The person you love gets all the sweetness and kindness you have, which admittedly may not be too much, and in your rare moments together, many would be shocked at how you behave. In fact, your special person might not even know that you can be grumpy outside of your encounters!
Well, goes to show that everyone doen't know everything about you, do they?
17 April 2017 @ 01:40 pm
• comment with your character's name, canon, and any preferences you might have.
• write a starter for your character, or leave the first comment blank.
• tag other people's comments.
• pick your prompt(s) with the RNG.
• play and have fun!
• WARNING! several of the prompts leave room for triggering and/or explicit content. proceed with caution when reading, and (if possible) add any content or rating warnings in the subject line of your thread(s). thank you!
17 April 2017 @ 07:41 pm
THE DATE MEME
Here's how it works!
1. Comment to this post with your character. List the character's name, series, and any preferences you might have in the subject.
2. Using the RNG, pick from one of each of the two categories below. (Or if you'd rather pick them yourself, feel free to do that instead!)
3. The two of you are now on a date! The first list is where you took your date. The second list is your current relationship.
4. Have fun!
( Prompts behind here )
17 April 2017 @ 09:05 pm
THE DRUNK MEME
1. Drinking Games: You're at that special level of drunkenness where previously unimagined things start to sound like a good idea. You know, like another drink. It's cool, I know this great game that will inevitably end with everyone involved being totally wasted. You play until... shit, what were the rules again?
2. Unsolicited Advice: Oh man, you suddenly know the solutions to all of life's mysteries. All it took to figure it all out was half a pint of whiskey! It's time to tell all your friends how to fix the problems with their personal lives, whether they want you to or not.
3. Drunk Texting: Frankly, you can't IMAGINE why anyone wouldn't want to hear about how drunk you are right now. If only you could remember where the vowels are on this tiny keyboard. Drawing inspiration from TFLN is encouraged.
4. Tell Them How You Really Feel: You lost some of your less important inhibitions three or four drinks ago, and it's time to tell it how it is! Hunt down the person you love, or possibly the person you hate, or even just the person you don't literally just met, and bare your heart to them in a way that you'll almost definitely regret tomorrow morning.
5. Karaoke: Shot through the heart, and you're to blame! You give love... a bad... something...
6. Terrible Ideas: This is going to be so awesome, guys. I've got the skateboard, and I'm handcuffed to Steve... is the camera rolling? And who's lighting the fireworks?
7. Flirting: While all that booze may not have enhanced your charm, it certainly did wonders for your ego! Time to find all the hottest dudes and/or chicks in this place and make them swoon before your gin-powered charisma.
8. On the Streets: What better way to follow up a good bar run than by drunkenly wandering the streets in the middle of the night? There may be loud, embarrassing singing. There may be puking in the gutter. You may be completely lost, and not sure why that police officer is speaking Italian.
9. The Next Day: All that you took with you from last night's adventures was a blur of jumbled, confusing memories, a lampshade with googly eyes drawn on it taped to your head, and a brutal hangover. What exactly happened here? And who's that sleeping next to you?
Leave your top level blank or add in some brief starters/preferences for extra fun!
17 April 2017 @ 10:18 pm
"The rabbit died" is an old saying meaning one is pregnant, coming from the now no longer practiced rabbit test.
You're pregnant. Knocked up. Eating for two. Have a bun in the oven. Insert your own cliched phrase here. No matter how you say it, you're downright fertilized. Even if you're not typically in possession of a womb, somehow it happened. Are you scared? Happy? Gassy? A combination of everything? And who's the father, anyway?
1. Post with your character with their name and series in the subject line. If
you want to avoid any of the options, this would also be a good place to
2. This is one of those RNG memes, so you'll want to go to our good friend Random Number Generator and roll 1-6 for how far along you are. Or just pick what one you'd prefer.
3. If you're replying to someone, roll 1-4 for how you factor into this madness!
So, how far along are you anyway?
1. Two months - Sooooo all this sickness is kind of annoying, isn't it? At least you can still fit in your old clothes, right?
2. Four months - Okay, so things are getting a little tight. Time to break out the flowy stuff!
3. Six months - OH MY GOD IT'S AN ALI-- oh, no. It's just the baby moving. Although it's still kind of creepy, isn't it?
4. Eight months - Please. Please let it be over. Have mercy.
5. Overdue - C'mon kid! I'll buy you a pony! NO! TWO PONIES! My baaaaaack.
6. In labor - Exactly what it implies. You're having that kid!
7. Wildcard - Your choice!
What's your role in this whole mess, person replying?
1. YOU ARE THE FATHER - Well, now you've gone and done it. Are you going to take responsibility, or head for the hills?
2. Friend - You may not have done the deed, but you're going to be there to help your buddy. No matter HOW weird the circumstances!
3. Enemy - Do you feel a 'HAW HAW' coming on? This is just too funny.
4. Wildcard - Second verse, same as the first.