A Butler and/or Maid Smut Meme
Who wouldn't want to have a maid or a butler, if even for a day? It would be incredible to have someone taking care of your every need, your every whim, and be loyal to you. Well, you've lucked out; you have your own servant! But what if that whole "taking care of your every need" concept went even further?
Instead of just tucking you into bed, you have a maid or butler who'll go to bed with you and not only to give you someone to cuddle with. After all, it is their life's work to serve you.
- Comment with your character, preferences, role you'd like to play, and any info you care to include, ie clumsy maid, stoic butler, master who'd take advantage, etc.
- Reply to others.
AU: You've had or been a servant all your life; perhaps the two of you even grew up with each other, one of you "indebted" to the other. Or you just got hired the normal way, of course!
SUDDEN: Congratulations, you've come into the service of some hired help. Use them as you will, the tab's not on you.
ROLEPLAY: This isn't really a business transaction. You're both playing pretend.
ROMANCE: You'd prefer to focus on the loyalty, forbidden status, fluff, or romance angle, with smut added liberally, of course.
KINK: It's all about the kink - obedience, master/slave, power grabs and reversals, costumes, etc.
COMPROMISING POSITION MEME
|Up until now, there's definitely been some tension between you two. Whether it's more romantic or flatly sexual is, understandably, dependent on the personalities involved, but the fact remains that you both have been dancing around the issue for whatever reason. Why do why say "up until now?" Well, it's simple. Somehow, either through accident or otherwise, you've end up in what can only be considered a compromising position: you're in the other's lap, you're on top of them, chest to chest, almost kissing, so on and so forth. This leads to the ultimate snap in your tension - you just can't hold it in any longer, even if you try to get out of this situation unscathed.
The direction you move in, again, depends on the people involved, so things could take a turn for the awkward, the cute, the romantic, the desperate, or even the steamy. What's for certain is that whatever's between you may never be the same...unless you guys, in typical will they/won't they fashion, can repress and pretend nothing ever happened.
HOW TO PLAY
ＴＨＥ ＢＩＴＥ ＭＥＭＥ
✚ Leave a comment with your character's name, fandom and any preference.
✚ Go to ye olde RNG and roll to your heart's content. You could even skip the rolling. We won't tell.
✚ Remember, six for the location and six for the type.
✚ Tag whoever you want. Let no one go unbitten.
✚ Show us your teeth.
selectively sweet shipping meme
|You might be the biggest curmudgeon in the known universe, just as prickly as a porcupine. Perhaps you're on the other end of the spectrum, cool like a cucumber and never letting anyone get to you. They're not worthy of your time. Still, despite what the case may be, you have one little weak spot. The person you love gets all the sweetness and kindness you have, which admittedly may not be too much, and in your rare moments together, many would be shocked at how you behave. In fact, your special person might not even know that you can be grumpy outside of your encounters!
Well, goes to show that everyone doen't know everything about you, do they?
The stomach being the way to the heart is not exclusive to men. So now, it's time to share some food with that crush, lover, significant other of yours. Mmm! And more than that, you're going to feed them! Whether it's all in fun, flirting, because they're injured and need assistance, or some other reason, you're determined to see them get a square meal.
In contrast, you could be the one getting fed. Open up and, no matter what, be glad someone cares!
HOW TO PLAY
The fact that you're in a relationship with this person isn't public knowledge. Actually, no one knows about it except for the people involved. Maybe you guys are just private like that; on the other hand, it may be a necessity to keep things a secret from others. Maybe you're both team mates, and others on the team would give you grief, or you're not suppose to be dating, or you're not the type to usually date and you're only testing the waters. Perhaps it's the combination of you two, possibly an odd couple, that would bring some controversy or some teasing. Or, you know, you could not want to deal with friends and relatives being busybodies. Your reasons are your own.
Are you content with stealing moments to be together as a couple? Do you want to make your relationship known and the fact that you can't drives you batty? Remember, there are lots of benefits to dating in secret. You can be yourselves completely, away from prying eyes, and get to know each other better as potential longterm romantic partners. In a way, it's ideal.
...still, do you ever wish you could scream from the rooftops how much you care for your significant other?
how to play.
★ Comment with your character, preferences, and information.
Vampires and humans. Angels and demons. Ghosts and the living. The idea of "opposites attracting" is hardly a new one, but with the rise in popularity of supernatural creatures, aliens, and other sentient beings beyond our human understanding, the forbidden romance trope has been injected a shot of fresh blood- sometimes quite literally.
This meme does just that, taking the whole "not meant for each other" thing to it's most logical extreme. Of course, it's not always angst and depression. These days, mermaids and bird-people can have their relationships in peace to some degree.
- Comment with your character, putting any preferences you have (ie, "humanoid characters only," F/M, etc). Also, be sure to note your character's "species" for others to reference (Name | Character | OTA | Human, ghost, mutant, alien, vampire, god, zombie-catgirl hybrid, etc).
- Reply to others. If your characters aren't different species, feel free to AU or anything else like that.
- Use the rng to determine your prompt.
- Also I didn't think I needed to say this, but be excellent to each other. Dick comments and anon bullying are not on.
- Meeting: Did you know there were, I don't know, werewolves before this? Or maybe you thought all aliens were evil. Will this...thing change your perception?
- Falling in Love: You know you're not the same, but your feelings don't care.
- Self-Hate: Perhaps you're mad at the being you're in love with, yet you're more angry at yourself.
- Can't Be Together: Whether for self-inflicted reasons or societal rules, you can't be in love with who your heart has chosen and it's putting a strain on you.
- Pushing You Away: Things are getting too intense, and for both of your sake, you want to make friend/crush/lover hate you.
- Beauty & the Beast: One of you is beautiful, the other hideous. Maybe, though, the beautiful one is ugly in the eyes of society, depending on where you live. Whatever the case is, you don't look the same.
- Confession: Screw the rules, you're going to tell that sweet girl/guy/other how you feel! What can go wrong? Or this is something you've put a lot of thought into and you're scared, but you're going to do it.
- First Time...or Not: Finally, the two of you are taking the next step and getting physical. It may go off without a hitch, depending on your...you know, or- OH GOD, HOW IS THAT GOING TO GO IN HERE. Wait, you have a...?
- The Kinky Option: Hey, maybe being different will pay off. Think about it. A long tongue? Ghost powers? Sounds like it could be fun in the bedroom.
- Prejudice: "What are you doing with that dirty monster?" "You know we can't be involved with humans!" "We don't take kindly to your type around here." Why can't people just leave you two be?
- Facing Your Instinct: It's hard to be with someone when you want to suck their blood. Or eat their brains. Or possess them.
- Because of Me: Your lover has been dragged into your fight or hurt by others of your kind. Now they're in the crossfire.
- Standing Up For You: Hey, knock it off! I don't care what you think, he's perfect in my eyes.
- You Don't Know You're Beautiful: The fluffy option where you're trying to make your loved one see just how much you care and how they're beautiful to you, no matter what.
- Gifts: Show your affection with a gift from your culture.
- Starting a Family: Can you even reproduce? Is it something you want to consider? Perhaps it's new ground to tread, so you'll have to be the first to think about it.
FAKE DATING MEME
Whether you're trying to make someone else jealous, trying to save a stranger from a creep on the subway, doing a spy mission, running a con, trying to get your parents off your back about being single at a holiday dinner, or any number of other reasons, fake relationships are a hugely popular trope. Whether things stay fake or you surprise yourselves by falling in love for real, the journey from start to finish can be a wild one. Feel free to explore that here. Just make sure you know what you're really getting into before you're in too deep.
The two of you have decided to run away together. Bottom line, you've come up with that plan and you've worked up the guts and the means to do it. The most obvious source of a desire to leave together is a romance you can't have until you're gone from this place. It's like all the eloping that happened in those epics of old. How charmingly beautiful! How romantic! Who says the old ways have gone out of style?
But other reasoning behind the decision could be from the serious - you both want to escape imprisonment, an oppressive atmosphere, or a miserable destiny - to the more lighthearted. Maybe an adventure is just what you need, where you'll finally get to see the world...and, slowly, fall in love. Because that's what the crux of all this is: even if the escape started out as mere convenience, you both want to stay close and work together. In the end, when you've finally run where you want to be and the danger, if any, has passed, you may find you don't want to go your separate ways.