Everyone knows to stay away from the large empty house on the hill. It’s haunted. But maybe you’re seeking a thrill, or maybe you’re searching for something lost or locked away. Maybe you are the ghost haunting the old building. Maybe your car has stalled, and the house on the hill is the only building for miles. But is it empty, or is there something waiting?
Leave a comment with your character's name, fandom, any preferences you have, and what brought your character to this haunted location.
Feel free to play any level of leisurely exploration of creepy buildings or intense survival horror!
The Haunted Building
1. Haunted House
2. Haunted Sanitarium
3. Haunted School
4. Haunted Mansion/Castle
5. Abandoned Island (was it plague or something worse which caused it to be abandoned?)
6. Haunted Amusement Park
7. Haunted Space Ship
8. Choose your own haunted location!
A. Ghosts. Creepy, tragic, and possibly violent, they’ve got unfinished business in this world and you’re the unsuspecting victims who have just become the targets for their wrath.
B. Creatures. Unearthly monsters summoned from a hell-dimension or mutations created by a mad scientist, this is their house now, and they are fascinated and hungry.
C. The People in the Walls. Someone—or several someones—have been living in this house. They’re no longer human anymore, and their sanity has been frayed to the very edge. They’ve been surviving on mice and bats until now. But now you're here, and don't you look delicious?
D. The House Itself. Maybe it was built evil, or maybe it became evil after the horrible deeds that were committed in it. The very walls of the house are soaked with blood, and the house is angry, and hungry. It has you now, and it doesn’t plan to let you out.
E. The Cabin in the Woods Experiment. None of this is natural phenomena. You don’t know it yet, but you’re part of a larger experiment. You’re the rats in the maze, and the scientists are observing—and toying with—your every move.
F. Choose your own horror movie plot!
Post with your character, canon, and any notes/preferences. (If it is normally impossible for your character to give or receive hugs, like if they don't have limbs or are incorporeal, be sure to tell us whatever you're changing for them to participate.)
Tag other people; either roll a number from 1 to 8 or pick a hug, and give them that hug.
Enjoy the aftermath!
( Hugs below! )
No matter how much they care for the other person and want to be with them, some people simply can't dive head first into relationships. Little things that form intimacy and romance, little acts we take for granted - being close, holding hands, kissing, showing affection in public - they won't or can't do...at least not right off the bat. Something in their past, their experiences, their trauma, or even their personality holds them back. For both them and the person they're "dating," as it were, this can lead to a frustrating experience.
Still, steps can be taken towards letting the walls fall down. Little, tiny steps, but those can mean the world all the same.
One With the help of a partner, one person warms up.
Two Both sides of this couple are learning how to be in a relationship and to be open.
Talking → A relationship can't exist if there's not some communication, so either learn to use your words or become so close you can speak without them.
Spending Time → Even such mundane occurrences as watching TV or cooking together is new ground.
Touching → You might just find you enjoy reaching out and touching them.
Kissing → Another kind of touch, when you think about it.
Cuddling → ...at least they're warm and, hopefully, soft.
Sleeping → You're at your absolute weakest when you're asleep. It shows trust to doze off around this person.
Public Display → It's one thing to be in love in private, but showing you care in public is a different story.
Kind Words → Three little words (more or less) are all it takes. Why, then, are they so hard to get out?
Sex The ultimate stumbling block to some. To be laid blissfully bare is to truly let your guard down.
Dating is, when you think about, really weird. It's a totally different thing for different people. Some are friends for years before they date; others start dating on the same day they met. Sometimes, there's a lot mushy stuff involved; other times, the couple acts just like friends. None of this is necessarily right or wrong.
Whatever it is, your character and the character you reply to are now dating. How? That's up to you. Whether it be awkward or not, the relationship will be uniquely theirs.
How to Play
-Comment with your character and preferences.
-Reply to others.
( Read more... )
BIG DAMN ADVENTURE MEME
So you wanna go on an adventure? Let's help you out. It's time to save the world! Or not. Something's gone horribly wrong and it's your job to fix it! Or, you know, make it worse. We're not the cops. You could fight a dragon, cure a disease, or rule with an iron fist. The world's your oyster. Tag in with your name and series, post your preferences, and play away! We're running out of time, adventurers!
( Pick your scenario within! )
It doesn't matter why, but you're either in the middle of making out with someone or you're about it. Pretty hot and heavy, too. Who knows how you got there -- that's mostly up to you. All you know is that you're not going to feel satisfied until you're flushed and barely breathing.
01. roof: maybe you were given a note, or were dragged up by the person you're currently macking on. either way, you're definitely on the rooftop of some building, away from prying eyes.
02. school/office: you might be at the office, or maybe you just finished your last class for the day; regardless of where you might be, it sure isn't a good place to be making out with someone-- oops.
03. movie theater: the go-to place for most makeouts. sitting in the back or off to the side; just make sure no one catches you!
04. backstage: maybe you won tickets to a concert, perhaps you performed or they did, maybe you even snuck in! but you're backstage somewhere for something, getting hot and heavy in the dark corners.
05. public: out for a walk, having a picnic, maybe you're swimming! but regardless of where you are, it's in public.
06. home: whether you're are at your house, theirs, or someone elses, you're getting down and naughty inside a home of some design.
07. wildcard: re-roll, combine, pick your own, or make one up!
• Post a comment with your character.
• Reply to other people with your character and go to the RNG to generate a number between 1 and 7.
• Match the number to the options above.
• Reply to the thread starter and go from there! You can either be in the middle of a make out session or about to start; it's all up to you.
• Any rating goes, but no wank, please!