This is a highly sexual and somewhat dangerous meme! Many if not all options are potentially triggering. Please use your best judgment before participating.
( Options — POSSIBLE TRIGGERY SUBJECT MATTER. USE OWN DISCRETION. )
|You're viewing bakerstreet|
Create a Dreamwidth Account Learn More
- “Gallows humor. Best kind there is”
- “Call no man happy until he is dead”
- “You got a second chance. Make the most of it”
- “You’re too fucking quiet”
- “Don’t piss off those bitches in airports”
- “You are where the forgotten wait”
- “Damn straight I’m a hustler”
- “Gods die”
- “Babes. You’re dead”
- “The dead always give me the screaming mimis”
- “You were given the sun itself.”
- “We’re like the wind. We blow both ways”
- “Liberty is a bitch who must be bedded on a mattress of corpses”
- “A man’s fortune is his own affair”
- “A story’s a good way of gettin’ someone on your side”
- “There’s a storm coming, and it’s not a storm of our making”
- “Where did all the blood come from?”
- “You shine like a beacon in the dark world”
- “I think empires rose and fell in the time it took you to pee”
- “Why does your car smell like bananas anyway?”
- “He borrowed money and opened a Taco Bell knock-off called Taco Bill’s.”
- “I would do anything to get away”
- “It’s there in the moment of eclipse and the moment of the storm”
- “Good-byes are overrated”
Source: American Gods, Neil Gaiman
You're in right smack in the middle of exciting times, perhaps even the peak of your life so far, and you're not alone. For you and your companion, it's all about firsts: first crush, first love, first fight, first confession, first kiss, first time, first adventure to certain death together - you know, as you do. There is a first time for everything, after all, and they say you never forget your first.
( The shippy prompts )
( The smutty prompts )
NEAR MISS/CLOSE CALL MEME
Ever been in a life-and-death situation? No? Maybe you will be now. Something is happening, something horrible, and you're about to die. Maybe someone you love is about to die. Or someone you hate. Maybe you're the danger itself. Either way, you (or your prey) get out by the skin of your (their) teeth. How close was it really? Is someone in deep shit? Alternatively, this can be used for something else: regular life situations. Miss someone at the dance you want to see, can't catch that criminal you need to put away, whatever. The world is your oyster!
A MINGLE MEME
After a long day, you find yourself tired, achey, in desperate need of a drink, and maybe even a pillow to rest your head on. Three Broomsticks is a warm refuge from the freezing cold snow gusting outside.
"Welcome to the Three Broomsticks, luv! What can I get for you?" Madam Rosmerta is bright and cheery, heralding the bar where a number of wizards are already seated, wetting their whistles with ale or butterbeer.
Hop on over to the Harry Potter Dressing Room and come mingle. This meme is open to both HPs and cross-canon characters alike.
On occasion, the fun in playing a romantic relationship is not actually playing the relationship proper, but the build up. The characters grow closer, frozen hearts can thaw, emotional barriers may fall, and insight is gained, both about self and potential partners...
...plus, it can be entertaining as all heck to play either a. awkward dancing around the subject, if your character is that type, or b. embracing all that warming up. A little of column A, a little of column B may scratch an itch you never knew you had.
Play one little vignette in time. You may find yourself craving some more.
How to Play
[ Comment with your character and preferences. ]
[ Reply to others, using the RNG to determine your fate. ]
[ Feel free to be as serious or as self-aware as you'd like. ]
( prompts )
Link to an image:
Embed an image in your reply:
Image height and width: