Someone's in trouble and it's somebody's job to save them.
How to go about launching your own rescue mission:
-Post which roles and scenarios that you'd like to play with
-AU your character to fit scenarios if you'd like
-When posting to someone else, either randomly choose options or pick which ones you like
-There's lots of suggestions, feel free to make up your own
1. Rescuer - It's up to you to save the Rescuee, how that's done is up to you
2. Part of a Rescue Group - You're part of a larger group of people all searching for the same Rescuee(s) that you are, maybe you split off from the group and stumbled upon the Rescuee, maybe the rest of your group failed in finding them
3. Rescuee - You've gotten yourself into some kind of mess and the Rescuer is on the way to give you a hand
4. Part of a Rescuee Group - Your group has ended up in trouble, maybe you're looking for a way to fix things, maybe you've just wandered off from the rest for some time to yourself, or maybe you're the only survivor
1. Fantastic Rescue - Things completely out of the ordinary, such as dealings with monsters, paranormal matters, fantasy-related dangers, rescues involving superheroes, rescues dealing with dinosaurs, rescues in outer space, rescues involving a shrink ray accident, and rescues involving ancient traps
2. Everyday Rescues - Things a little closer to reality, such as ones involving public heroes like members of the military, cops, firefighters, and hospital workers
3. Mundane Rescues - Things that aren't terribly important, but they are appreciated, such as rescuing someone from an awkward conversation or situation
4. Unusual Rescue Methods - Maybe the rescuer accidentally stumbled in and saved the rescuee, maybe the rescuer just can't get anything right and makes matters worse, maybe the rescuer doesn't even want to do this in the first place, or maybe the rescuee has rescued theirself and the rescuer isn't needed at all
5. Double Up - Things involving two rescuers or two rescuees, maybe the rescuers are planning the rescue or are on their way, maybe the rescuees are supporting each other or working on a way to get out of the situation they found themselves in
6. Other - Anything else you can think of that isn't listed here, go wild with ideas!