You wake up in the middle of a steaming jungle. You don't know where you are, or how you got there, but there's an unfamiliar sun in the sky and all signs suggest that you're not in Kansas any more. You need to survive; figure out what's going on; and maybe, just maybe, find a way to go home. There's just one problem.
Something is hunting you.
1. Consciousness to sarcasm in five seconds. Rise and shine, you've just woken up in the middle of nowhere with no idea how you got there. On the bright side, you're not alone. Get to know your fellow
2. The road to nowhere. Have fun trudging through the jungle. How long 'til someone notices that it's been daylight for about 48 hours now, or that there's the wrong number of moons in the sky? Kiss your worldview goodbye.
3. Cry havoc! The hunters have set their dogs on you. Their deformed, alien monstrosity dogs. Do you run or fight? Work together or leave the others to their fate?
4. On a scale of one to "fucked"-- One of you is injured. Maybe it's fixable, or maybe it's fatal. Does the other choose to stay and help, to leave you for dead, or to put you out of your misery...?
5. Let's hope they last the night. Night has finally fallen. Time to find somewhere to hole up, grab some shuteye, and hope nothing sneaks up on you in the darkness. Sweet dreams.
6. The great escape. Here's your chance - whether by skill or luck, you've found where the hunters have set up camp. Think you've got what it takes to fly an alien ship? Of course that's assuming you live long enough to get inside. Maybe you should come up with a plan b, just in case...
7. But you've always been here. Congratulations, you're not dead yet. You've evaded the hunters for long enough that they've apparently assumed you starved, or fell into a swamp, or maybe they've just plain lost interest. And now there's fresh meat on the planet - a new batch of game for the hunters. You could help. The question is, will you?