THE POSSESSIVE SEX MEME
In nature, animals can be territorial. This makes sense; it's a cutthroat world, and you have to keep what's yours just to survive. They keep a close watch on lands, food supplies, and even sometimes mates. Pet owners can tell you that this instinct doesn't just go away - try getting that chew toy from your poodle. But what about people? Aren't we just animals, too? But for us, possessiveness is not a good social trait to have. That's understandable. Nobody likes someone so hung up on owning things. Especially not owning their lovers, since you can't simply have another person like that.
Yet even the most benign, most monkish of souls have possessive streaks at some moments when it comes to the person they're sleeping with. It's only natural. Usually, it comes from jealousy. You like having what's yours (even if it's a cruel way to think about things, that's the reptile brain peeking through), and you'd want it to stay that way. That means you want to show up the competition and remind the object of your desires that you're the apple of their eye. Of course, possessiveness doesn't always come from jealousy. Some people are just very, very...how do we say it...protective of them and theirs. How can they help that they want to show that in intimate ways?
In relationships, possessiveness throughout isn't healthy; still, a little bit of it can be actually arousing, especially in the bedroom. Today, the hotel is awakening that side of characters: the part that wants to screw their partner mercilessly to show them that they are the ones to touch them, to love them, to fuck them.
But my character isn't the possessive type, you say? Really? Really? As we've mentioned before, even the most kindhearted types feel it every once and a while. This meme never mentioned that it had to be a HUGE show of possession. It can even be a playful attempt in order to get their partner going or try a new kink in bed. Or, you could say the "influences" made them do it.
After all, there's plenty of prompts here to influence you.
HOW TO PLAY
- Comment with your character and preferences. You also may want to include if your character is more or less likely to be the possessive or jealous party, but please note that all characters have the potential to be that in this meme. Otherwise, you'd get a lot of passive pillow queen characters to be fawned over so be mindful of that.
- Reply to others!
1. Induced Jealousy: Whether by taunting or misunderstanding, one partner is jealous and wants to make sure their lover knows that they're the worthy - and only - one.
2. Insecurity: There's no outside source here, only self-worth issues that cause a need for possession.
3. Pushed by the Other: "Man up!" "Show me you want me!" "Grow a pair!" You can only take so much.
4. Making up for Losses: You can't be together outside the bedroom, so you have to make up for it here and you want the bed to be your domain.
5. Rivalry: People of a certain age will remember a certain song about rivalries. The boy/girl is yours.
6. Necessity: You live in a society where you must show a certain amount of possessiveness over your lover.
7. Nature: Breeding and mating urges, oh my!
8. In the Mood: No particular reason, you woke up feeling like a lion in their terrain.
9. Hate You...but Don't Want Anyone Else to Have You: What it says on the tin.
10. Virginity: You want to claim what no one else has, and that will be you and you only.
11. Playfulness: All this is simply fun between the two of you.
12. Cruelty: You want to humiliate your partner by reminding them that you're the one in charge here.
1. Intense, desperate sex (not necessarily rough).
2. Rough sex.
3. Marking - either discreet or in places that could easily be seen.
4. Clothing (jewelry, lingerie, slutty clothing, and in some cases, collars and other trappings).
5. Reminding your partner that only you can bring them this much pleasure (overstimulation).
6. Public or semi-public sex.
7. Cheating, cuckholding, or netorare - essentially showing your lover that they may not be with you, but you're the one who gets them off.
8. Orgasm or pleasure denial.
10. Making them say who they belong to / dirty talk.