01. all gone your name, your past, your every single experience has been erased. who are you? who did this? or was... was it always like this? where do you go from here? are you supposed to go anywhere at all?
02. proceed with caution gaps. memory gaps everywhere. and it's not just one night of binge drinking either. there are some serious holes, and you'd better find something that can fill them. unless you don't care at all?
03. last drop it's gone, all g- no, wait. there's one memory left. one scene, playing in your head over and over again. no context, but you just know it belongs to you. but where did the rest go? and why is this all you have left?
04. why this? your memory is seems fine, except for that one day. except for that one person. except for... except for one single thing you just can't recall, no matter how hard you try. hm. maybe it wasn't all that important to begin with?
05. glass half full the sun is shining, people are smiling, the world is a wonderful place! sometimes you can't help but wonder if there should be more to life than this, but then again, do you really want to complain about all those happy memories?
06. glass half empty death. devastation. pain. it's all you know, all you've ever known. you'd think that something or somebody would have made you smile, at least once in your life. but no, of course not. it's dark and bleak, and that's just how it's been, for as long as you can remember.
07. selective you know those interviews you can't help but feel were taken out of context? congratulations, that's your brain now. somebody or something tried to shape you into somebody new. it's the truth and nothing but the truth, mind, though it might not be the whole truth, exactly. does that make you better? worse? and do you care? do you even notice? or will you do everything to get those missing pages back?
08. too clear. you remember everything. no, everything. that completely irrelevant thing your neighbor said to you ten years ago? you remember it word for word. you remember the shirt they wore when they said it, and you remember the number of birds chirping in the nearby apple tree while they said it. yes, of course you remember how many apples were on that tree too. again, you remember everything. blessing or curse? that's up to you.
09. too much. you have all your memories, and more. are those memories of your... past lives? memories of people you know? memories of everybody you ever knew? wait, did you just look at that guy and remember what he ate for breakfast?! better sit down, have an aspirin, and try to figure out what's going on.
10. all... there?! you remember your name. you remember your life. it was good, sometimes. sometimes it wasn't. ups, downs, but that's just how life-- what do you mean that's not my name, of course it is! no, i have no idea who you are, why are you looking at me like that?!
11. RANDOM combine! roll again! remember anybody or anything you want! or don't. what are we, the memory police?
01. ...caused this. this is your work. admire it, fear it, play with it. this is exactly what you wanted. or is it exactly the opposite of what you wanted? well, you're responsible either way, so deal with it.
02. ...tried to stop this. you knew this would happen. you knew somebody would do this, maybe you even knew they would do this to themselves. you tried to intervene, but you couldn't save them on time, you couldn't save enough. will you mourn your failure, or keep on fighting for them? maybe it's not too late...
02. ...just wants to make it better. this is terrible! what a tragic fate, and what a good thing you came along to make everything right again. you'll get those memories back in shape in no time! okay, maybe it'll take some time. okay, maybe a lot of time, but hey, at least you're there to help them cope, right?
03. ...just wants to make it worse. this is incredible! better than anything you ever did to that person! send a gift basket to whoever is responsible, but first, let's make sure to make the best of the situation. you'll help them all right, but you might take a few artistic liberties with it. of course you never tried to kill me. we're lovers, don't you remember?
04. ...is just passing through. you might not even know who that other person is, and you sure as hell don't know what's going on. maybe you should stay and find out. maybe you should help. or maybe the only thing anybody remembers is that you left the oven on, and need to leave very quickly. let's see what you'll do!
05. ...is afflicted too! oh great, now there's two of them. double the fun? same issue, different flavor? maybe between the two of you you'll have enough memories left to come up with a solution. or maybe not, but at least you're in it together!
06. RANDOM mix, match, roll again, do your own thing, whatever you like!