THE FOREPLAY MEME
Mid-fucks, quickies, first-times, PWP intercourse. They are fantastic and certainly have their time and place, but what about what goes on before the clothes come off? Foreplay is often overlooked. Couples who continuously skip foreplay are passing up a great thing. And, let's face it: some folks are just more aroused by the idea of foreplay than sex itself. While others aren't raring to get down to it right away.
This meme is for those that prefer the build-up, the tension, wandering hands, heavy breathing—all the good stuff before the act of sex itself. That said, there is no sex in this meme. The point of it is to create the anticipation for it and once things get going, you can fade to black.
1. Post a comment with the usual info in the subject line: character name, fandom/series, and preferences. If you need to expand upon things or let people know what you don't want, include it in an OOC note in the comment box.
2. Tag around! When tagging others, create a scenario of your choosing. Some ideas are included after the cut if you can't decide. RNG 1-12 it, if you want.
3. Have fun and be excellent to each other!
1. (It's a lot like) Master & Servant — D/s. Whips and chains, cuffs, a little ownership . . . you know, that sort of thing.
2. Costumes and Roleplay — What's that? You're here to fix my drain, Mr. Plumber?
3. Get Started in Public — Sometimes, it's the atmosphere and setting that gets us in the mood. A grope beneath the dinner table. A knowing glance from across the room. Making out in the movie theater. A stroll in the park with one hell of a detour (if you know what I mean). Whatever you do, it's to be done in public and/or in the presence of others.
4. Talk to Me — Say what you're feeling, what you want your partner to do, and what you're thinking. Have some phone sex or talk dirty to each other, face to face. Discuss in vivid detail your biggest fantasy. Or leave it as a surprise voicemail message.
5. Round One Fight — Some people get turned on by combat, be it a simple spar or a heated lover's spat. Even a physical fight or degradation can get someone hot. Just don't do TOO much damage.
6. We Don't Have to Take Our Clothes Off — Dry-humping; a 100% hot and 98% safe method to turn each other on. The minus 2% is due to chafing. Anyway, dry-humping isn't your only option. Do what you want but the clothes (or most of the clothes) stay put.
7. I Love Technology — Abstinence via long distance is a thing of the past. Sort of. Texting little things like what you're wearing or what you want to do before you and your partner even see each other can conjure a whole new level of excitement. Sending pictures can too, if you're into the "sexting" thing. Then there's Skype and instant messaging . . .
8. Hand to Mouth — Touch each other. Really touch each other. Caress your partner's face, run your fingers through the hair, rub against each other or lightly tickle — whatever feels good. Work out the kinks (so to speak) with a massage. Groping is available if you're up for a more direct form of contact. You don't even have to use your hands. Your mouth is just as useful.
9. Sensory Deprivation — When you don't have your sight, other senses get turned up more—you hear more, you are more attuned to temperature changes, and sometimes even the feel of someone's breath as they get near you can sound like a crack of thunder. Now, imagine if you're deprived of another or more of your remaining four senses . . .
10. Fun with Food — Nine and a Half Weeks, anyone? Feed each other food. Dribble syrups and oils down each other's stomachs and backs. Lick cream off each other. Share wine the way it's supposed to be shared. Make things hot with some ice cubes.
11. Let's Dance — Dirty Dancing isn't just the best movie of all time, it's also a nice way to get the blood pumping. Just grind away or go for a specific but stimulating style (like Lambada) or go for something romantic and sweet as a simple embrace and sway. If you've two left feet, you can sit back and relax while your partner gives you a lapdance or a striptease. Let the music play.
12. Do what I want — Wildcard option. Your pick. Do something completely different or combine ideas. Note: the above are all ideas and are not the only options you have. They're just there to get the ball rolling, so to speak. Sky's the limit! Be creative!