From Wikipedia: A water fight is a type of mock combat using various water-dispensing devices to soak opponents. Everything from buckets to balloons to water guns and even cupped hands cradling water can be applied in a water fight. There are many different levels of game play used by those engaging in water fights, from quick, casual fights to long, objective-oriented-style water warfare campaigns, and tournament-style games. In most but not all cases, the common objective is to soak (spray with water) one's opponents while trying to remain dry.
So let's get wet and wild!
→ Leave a comment with the usual information in the subject line: character name, fandom. Any preferences, including what you don't want, should be included as well.
→ Congratulations! Your character is in a water fight (whether they want to be in one or not)!
→ Tag around.
→ Feel free to roll RNG (1-7) for your weapon of choice if you cannot come up with one of your own.
→ Have fun, and be excellent to each other!
- 1 — Buckets of fun. (Plain yet highly effective!)
- 2 — Get the hose. (Garden, fire, or the As Seen on TV Pocket Hose! Controls the aim.)
- 3 — Water gun. (My favorites are the Super Soaker line.)
- 4 — BALLOONS! (The impact is where it's at! Toss it and run, and hope your victim doesn't notice it was you!)
- 5 — Water Games. (You're already in the pool/lake/beach/watering hole. Why not play a game? BONUS ROUND — try to find numerous characters and have yourselves a Chicken Fight!)
- 6 — Magic. (The water's coming from SOMEWHERE. It's just that no one knows exactly where. Except you.)
- 7 — Fuck da police. (In other words, the random/whatever option.)