( Read more... )
( Read more... )
Suggested roles and prompts:
A powerful sorcerer and magic user, capable of bending reality to their will!
1) Experimentation- What kind of wizard would you be if you didn’t experiment with new ideas? After all, the only real way to know a spell works is to try it out first, right?
2) Research- That’s quite the impressive collection of books you got there! Shelves upon shelves line your walls, their knowledge at your fingertips…all you have to do is find the right one.
3) Destruction- An experiment gone wrong maybe? That eye of the newt certainly didn’t go into the brew! Or perhaps a certain, pesky someone decided to cause you a headache.
4) Rebuilding- Well after whitnessing the complete dismantling of your beloved tower, it’s time to begin rebuilding. Luckily you have magic and a willing, or perhaps unwilling, participant.
5) Tower Defense!- Cast magic missile as fast you can, the enemy is at your doors! Gosh, it’s a good thing that you er…“researched”…all of those destructive spells.
The wizards’ apprentice, the one who is to learn all they can from their master. Is also usually the one who screws things up majorly and has to clean up their own mess (or that of their master.)
1) Experimentation- Much like your master, you too, must undertake the time honored tradition of experimenting.
2) Research- This is the bread and butter of being an apprentice. Or maybe your master is the one who needs the research and is just putting you to work in his stead?
3) Creating a Mess- You’ve done it now, much like Mickey Mouse, you’ve created a horrible mess of epic proportions. Well maybe if you just, oh crap is that your master!?
4) Chores- Whelp this is dull and uneventful, perhaps you could do something to make this go faster? Or maybe make that no-good familiar do something for once.
5) Stand-in- Your master is away, and the hero has come knocking. Obviously you need to be the wizard for the day! How hard can it be?
You were summoned as the sorcerer’s personal familiar, their assistant, confidant and typically the one to be experimented on by your master. But don’t worry! Usually they have a way to change you back from being a newt…if only they can find their notes.
1) Experimentation- No, no, why is it always you that gets the curse? Why can’t it ever be that annoying apprentice? Well hopefully the all powerful wizard can turn you back this time.
2) Research- That certainly is a lot of books, and the Towers’ resident wizard has decided to put you to work with helping them sort through it all. Good luck!
3) Summoning- Sort of self-explanatory, but you have headed the call of the one who will be your future master. Hopefully it’s someone nice.
4) Chores- Why do you have to do all of this? Wasn’t it supposed to be the apprentice’s punishment?
5) Searching for Ingredients- Let’s see here, they needed this, this and this… if only you brought the shopping list.
That one guy who almost always, without fail, seeks the all powerful wizard’s help, usually an end of the world or big bad scenario. Is also sometimes the one besieging the tower.
1) Seeking Help- The world is in immediate peril! Oh no, perhaps that strange person in that tower can help? You’ve heard they’re supposed to be some sort of powerful magic user at any rate.
2) Stop the Destruction- Your town/village/city/the world, has had enough of those dang fireballs and magic missiles being thrown out of the window. It’s time to put an end to the wizard’s wizarding.
3) Becoming the Apprentice- Okay, so one thing led to another and now you’re stuck as an apprentice to the all-powerful wizard. Good luck with that.
(art taken from jcbarquet of deviantart)
Happy endings are what we crave, right? If we see a couple we like in movies or in real life, we root for them to make it. Why, then, is there such a desire to see love that's tragic, doomed, or bittersweet? People watch sad movies like Titanic, and they know what will happen, but somehow that makes it more poignant. This goes all the way back to tales like Romeo and Juliet. There's just something about a good cry that makes us feel that much more human and even more receptive of beauty.
This meme is equal parts tragedy and beauty, sweet and bitter. Some prompts may be triggering, so tread with caution.
How to Play
- Comment with your character, preferences, etc.
- Comment to others.
- Roll the RNG to determine which scenario to play out.
( Prompts behind cut )
an amnesiac shipping meme
You have no idea who you are.
One day, you just woke up from the darkness, confused and alone. You barely remember your own name, much less why you're here...or where here is, even. Your own body is strange to you, and if you have some kind of power or ability, that must be frightening. Perhaps you're angry at everything so new and different, lost in this strange world you don't understand or know your own place in. Maybe you feel the need to hide away, lest you be crushed by everyone out there who is sure to hurt you.
You are so, so alone.
Only you're not. There is one person, one person who's found you and taken you in. They've shown you kindness, looking after you while you can barely look out for yourself. Out of the goodness of their heart, they've shown you things, taught you things. Most importantly, they're giving you a new sense of identity. And for that, you've begun to appreciate them. More than words can say, actually. You care for them so deeply that your heart hurts around them. Is that normal? What is this feeling? You can't imagine life without them, and leaving them- That's something you could never consider. Is this lov...
The word's on the tip of your tongue, but you can't figure it out, exactly. What you can figure out is that you want to give everything you can to the person who's done so much for them. You want to stay by their side and make them happy. You want to protect them at all costs.
So no one would blame you for getting confused when you see them with someone else or getting angry when you believe they're in danger. And certainly it's only natural for you to get frustrated when you want to tell them what you think of them, what they mean to you, and you can't figure out what to do. Perhaps following instincts will do?
One thing you know is that this bond and these emotions will never go away, not even when you learn who you are.
- This meme is for examining what happens when someone with no memories, potentially someone with powers or skills that could be dangerous at the very least, develops deep feelings for the person who's taken them in or is helping them realize their past. It can be played as awkward, adventurous, tragic, cracky, fluffy, truly romantic, or anything in between. You can play at the beginning, the part where emotions have strongly developed, or even when the amnesiac has regained their memories and must now deal with new feelings.
- Reply with your character and preferences. Mention if you'd like to play the amnesiac, the caretaker/help, or both.
- The role of caretaker does not have to always be beneficial. Maybe they caused this condition in the first place so the other character would be dependent, loving, and loyal towards them.
- Reply to others and play.
( slightly nsfw gif )
Have you ever wanted to make sure everyone knew what was yours, so they'd keep their hands off? Well, if you haven't before, you're feeling that now, and those emotions are not towards a possession. They're towards a person you want to claim, no matter if your personality is territorial or not. Or maybe you're the one wanting to be claimed. Either way, this will end in sex that's either public, running a high risk of discovery and publicity, or that leaves marks
There are as many reasons why this desire has cropped up as the imagination allows: frustration, sexual tension, disbelief of others that you're a couple, anger at others trying to steal what's yours, punishment or to remind someone they're yours, a personality-altering gas, hormones, heat, a mutual kink, for fun, for showing the world how much you love them, or even in order to save them and show some despots that this person is taken because better you than anyone else. How serious the "claiming" instinct also depends on entirely upon what you really want.
Remember, wanting something to be your own isn't bad.
how to play
the picture prompt meme
I — Comment with your character.
In this meme, the muns can post anon questions, anon fanmail, and many other things.
1. Post as your characters, and write down the name, canon, preferences, etc.
2. Go around and find another character, go anon, and send them IC anon questions or anything else from the list of prompts. Making up your own anon thing is fine, too.
3. The anon muns can de-anon any time they want in the thread. Staying anon until the end is fine, too. Tag away, and be excellent to each other! No wank, please.
[The List Of Anon Things]
1. IC Anon Questions - They can be as ridiculous, serious or random as you want.
2. IC Anon Fanmail - The fanmail can be as sincere or insincere as you wish.
3. IC Anon Secret Messages
4. IC Anon Unwritten Letters - Unwritten letters are letters and messages people write to other people, alive or deceased, just to get things off their chest, without ever meaning to actually send them. However, the anon unwritten letters in this meme somehow manage to end up being sent to the character theyre're directed at, despite the fact that they were never meant to be sent in the first place.
5. IC Anon Glomping / Hugging.
6. Anything Else / Wildcard / Make up your own prompt!
The Shouldn't Consummate Meme
For all intents and purposes, the two of you are already together. Okay, at the very least, there's a spark, and it's been noticed. At the very most, perhaps there's been a love confession. Whatever it may be between you, love or lust, you've, oddly enough, not made the one plunge: you've yet to sleep together.
Why not? It's complicated. It always is. There's something that keeps you from making that full commitment to intimacy, and whether that comes from physical or mental blocks doesn't make too much difference. Tonight, though, you've decided to put all of it behind it. You're going to consummate your relationship, no matter what guilt or complication you may be left with.
This will work. It's worth it, at any rate.
The "Maid At Your Door" Meme
- Post a thread with your character.
- Tag someone.
- The character tagging in has just shown up at the other character's front door, dressed up as a maid.
- What happens next? Play it out!
Because there must be a kinky version of everything!
♉ You know the drill. Post your characters, any preferences on gender, age, and anything else, and a kink list is highly recommend.
♍ Look for others to anonymously dare to perform a kink and tell them who to perform it with! This can be as general or specific as you please!
♓ Play those puppies out, and make sure to do your own dares!
♒ Keep in mind that no one is obligated to carry out any kink requests or play out any threads! If someone says no or doesn't reply, please respect their wishes!
rare moment together
You're not lucky enough to be able to see the person you care for the most on any kind of regular basis. Instead, you have to sneak off from the fort, find time between missions, leave before the eve of battle, or even cross planets and solar systems just to be with them.
What will you risk to get to them? More importantly - what will you do together when you finally get this tiny sliver of time?
HOW TO PLAY
We all know what this is. Just do it. No regrets.
THE NONARY GAME MEME
WARNING: This meme may contain upsetting or triggering content, such as blood, gore, death etc. Proceed at your own risk.
|Atonement is, in your eyes, a Sisyphean task. You'll never be able to redeem yourself, no matter if what you did was against your will and only allowed you to survive in a cruel world. Who could understand what you've done or think you could be forgiven when it comes to all your friends?
Certainly you never believed redemption, so far away already, could come in the form of a person...or a romantic relationship.
|the anon confessions|
→ comment with your character's name & fandom
→ others comment anonymously with their confessions for your character, whether bullshit or not
→ everyone goes home mad, probably
here @ fortanon
Hot for Teacher Meme
|You know the trope. You probably know the song! No need to explain here. Now, you can play out your student/teacher desires!
Sex is a dirty, taboo act that needs to be restricted to — No, scratch that.
The place you live now has a sex-friendly, sex-positive culture. Sex is a social activity often used to strengthen bonds and it's no big deal to discuss or indulge openly. It's always been this way — your character has grown up accordingly so there's no excuse for blushy blushy inhibitions. General physical affection that doesn't necessarily end in sex is also very highly encouraged and thought to better one's well being.
So go out there and touch someone. It's for the good of the group.
- Post a top comment, including the usual information in the header. Listing preferences for pairings, prompts, and kinks is also recommended.
- Tag around using the prompts provided or your own ideas!
( Prompts )
THE RULES ARE SIMPLE:
1. Post your characters with their name and canon in the title!
2. Optionally, post in the comment whether you want them to be giving or receiving tickles!
3. Other characters will tag you!
4. LET THE TICKLING COMMENCE
HOW TO PLAY
In most cultures, sex is a hallowed, intimate act that is supposed to be kept between two individuals in a private setting, not for the eyes of interlopers. But even outside of that, there are reason you'd want to keep you sexual activities a secret: your age, the fact that one or both of you are committed to others, your orientation not being common knowledge, the relationship itself being taboo or forbidden in some way, or the place you're having intercourse being one that is NOT suited for that sort of activity...like a public spot or a friend's home.
Despite better judgement and in spite of all the danger, though, today you're having sex in a place or in a scenario where their is a high risk of being caught.
HOW TO PLAY
- Comment with your character and preferences.
- Others will comment to you.
- Why are your characters smutting it up? It's up to you, but here are some ideas:
+ They're so in love they can't keep their hands off of each other, no matter where they may be...or who may be around.
what it says on the tin. leave a blank comment, include your preferences or a starter, it's all good. reply to others with a text, a dirty picture (please link all nsfw things!), misfires, misdials, drunk filthy voicemails, whatever your heart desires.
You're in right smack in the middle of exciting times, perhaps even the peak of your life so far, and you're not alone. For you and your companion, it's all about firsts: first crush, first love, first fight, first confession, first kiss, first time, first adventure to certain death together - you know, as you do. There is a first time for everything, after all, and they say you never forget your first.
( The shippy prompts )
( The smutty prompts )
Somewhere further than making out yet not quite going all the way, "fooling around" is a time honored tradition. It's easy, low-pressure, and there are no real parameters - above the clothes or not. Sound good? Maybe you're young and want to try but not commit to anything too carnal. Similarly, you could want to explore somebody's, well, body because they're so different than you. There's also the possibility that you want to make them happy or see how they react to feeling beyond great. Could it be that you're a tease, even?
Or you could just be bored. There's nothing on TV, anyway.
In this game, you play as a person, but instead of using any words you want, you have to use the ten hundred most used words for everything you say. Use this thing to make sure you don't use a wrong word. Names are okay, but nothing else.
Reply at the end of all these words, and say who you are. Then, find someone you like and reply to them. Pick a thing to write about and have fun.
( Inside the cut is things to write about. )
It's only business, nothing personal...at least, that's how it started. You were pegged as the right one for a job that involves this person; your task could be positive, such as protecting them with their consent or without it, guiding them from point a to point b, and the like - or, as seedier transactions tend to go, it could be negative. You have to take them back to a place they really don't want to return to, you have to be a jailor, or you even have to be their assassin. At the very least, helping or hurting, you'll be compensated generously (by money or, you know, by not being killed off). And that was all that mattered.
Until they mattered.
They could have shown you something you never knew existed in the world or in yourself. They could have done any number of things, yet they've won you and your feelings over. Your priorities just may shift because of this, but will their view of you do the same as soon as they learn why you were around them in the first place? For your own gain? Will they be able to forgive you?
Even if they can, will they be able to see you the way you see them?
So, you and your lover can't have sex in a way that involves penis-in-orifice (or genital against genital in...general). Whether it's a species incompatibility, size difference, moral crisis, virginity hangup, or a plain ol' technicality, don't worry! Improvise! Put your hands, mouth, edges of furniture, and toys to good use. And, as one of the greatest minds of our time said, there's nothing wrong with a little bump and grind; dryhumping is not off the table.
Dating...isn't what you'd consider the two of you doing. You're just close. Close enough to spend time together, do things you both enjoy, eat together, talk about problems, cuddle, and kiss, possibly. And you don't do most of these things with other people.
Okay, so maybe you are dating. But do you need to disclose this fact to everyone else, or at least acknowledge it amongst yourselves -
If you even realize it, that is. It's possible this whole "a couple" status has snuck up on you. Theoretically, at least.
...how did that happen?
A magnificent realm of delights constructed for the delectation of its sovereign, the harem spans many locations, many eras. Many kings were born of courtesans, many children of pleasure-slaves rose to become great scholars and military leaders. The surroundings are luxurious, but don't be fooled: it is as locked up and guarded as a precious jewel. Or a prison. Enter the harem and lose yourself in its enticements and politics.
- Sultan/Emperor or Sultana/Empress: the harem is yours, and you may demand whatever you wish from its residents.
- Grand Vizier: the sultan's chief advisor, you are the closest and most trusted. You may even be selected to test new harem acquisitions, or judge new beauties.
- Ambassador: Nobility from another land, you are merely visiting the palace. As a gesture of rare goodwill, the emperor has invited you into the harem to be refreshed and entertained.
- Guard: armed and dangerous, you are charged with protecting the security of the harem. Never mind the glimpses of veils, the dazzling perfumes... keep your mind on your work.
- Eunuch: the primary guards and servants of the harem. You see all, know all, can manipulate the emperor and his many wives... but you cannot take any pleasure yourself in the erotic spectacle.
- Courtesan: a resident of the harem, you must obey and please your sovereign. Nor are all pleasures purely sexual: you may be a brilliant dancer, a skilled musician, a poet, a scholar. And you may sway your ruler with your service and tender words.
- Invent your own!
- The Acquisition: a beautiful person is captured, bought, kidnapped, or otherwise brought to the harem.
- The First Night: it is your first night in the harem. What will happen when the great doors to the chosen courtesan's room are closed and locked?
- A Feast: the sultan is in a good mood. A great feast is taking place! Even people not ordinarily allowed to enter the harem are invited to partake of its cool pools and beautiful musics. Strum the lyre, serve the chicken, and dance!
- A Fight: someone stole something from your room. Someone badmouthed you where you could hear it. People get bored, shuttered in like this... Whatever the cause, it's time for you to set some boundaries. Violently.
- An Illicit Love: you shouldn't do this. It's against every law of the harem. But the pull is just too powerful, and you must satisfy yourself...
- A Pleasant Day: sometimes you just want to fool around in the pool and talk about all the other girls and boys. SOL to your heart's content in the luxurious shaded halls of the harem.
- Invent your own!
|Because is there anything better than a dangerous, potentially deadly stoic whose one weakness is their sweet, harmless object of affection? Especially if the latter has the former wrapped around their finger, knowingly or otherwise.
To avoid tl;dr - suddenly, a wild bae approaches! Their attempt to turn you into a puddle of goo at the knees, whether purposeful or not, is very effective.