( Read more... )
( Read more... )
* Smutty picture prompt meme - Sunday
* Gen texting meme - Sunday (Midnight Texting third week of month, with other texting memes allowed for the other Sundays.)
* Sexting meme - Tuesday
* Picture prompt (integrated or not) - Thursday
* Classic Word Association meme - on 14-18th of each month
It's the holidays and that means cookies! Giving, receiving, finding, distributing, you name it... So let's spread a little sweetness! Here's a few scenarios to get you started:
There's been a bit of a misunderstanding. While hate sex is perfectly fine, and dub/non-con is by far not an obscure kink, it seems like many automatically conflate anything not perfectly slow and sweet smut with those two things. Sometimes, people can love each other more than anything...but still want to have animalistic, bed-shaking, bruising sex. After all, what's a connection without intense compassion?
This meme is for smut that's consensual, compassionate, and could concuss you, if you're not careful with the roughness. Whether this is a normal night for these two characters, a one off someone's been unwilling to try since they don't want to hurt their partner, or just something feral getting unchained, come and get some rough romance.
For many of those kinks that aren't covered by the other kink memes. WARNING: WILL CONTAIN TRIGGERS, READ WITH CAUTION.
HOW TO PLAY:
- Post with your character/canon in the subject line. Be sure to include preferences in either the subject line or comment, detailing what you are or are not interested in playing.
- Tag other people by hitting up the RNG, rolling to pick a category and then a relevant prompt below.
- There will be absolutely no kink-shaming. Do not tag a player with a kink they've said they don't like. No abuse or harassment (unless it's the sexy IC kind) is tolerated.
- This meme is guaranteed to include triggers, squicks, and adult times. Be conscientious of yourself and of your fellow roleplayers.
( Kinks under here )
The Highly Inappropriate Sexual Tension Meme
Touches. Glances. Sides brushing, so close to each other. The moment is, most likely, quite, subdued, and calm. Or it could be loud and full of life, right in the middle of a vivacious party. Yet, no matter the case, your blood is pumping - no, nearly boiling with the passion bubbling between you and your companion.
Unfortunately, this sexual tension is completely and absolutely out of line. Whether it be the place, the time, your relationship with the person (be that literal relation or power difference, age difference, experience difference, and so on), your own lack of knowledge, or personal convictions, you should not act on any building desires.
But here's the thing about tension: it builds. It builds, and it builds, until...
Well, even subtlety can come to an inappropriate head.
HOW TO PLAY
how to play
1. post with your character, name and canon in the subject line.
2. feel free to mention which aus you’re willing or not willing to play in the body of the comment.
3. tag by rolling for an alternate universe setting using rng.
4. or tag by picking whatever au you’d like to play in most.
5. have fun!
( Read more... )
what it says on the tin. leave a blank comment, include your preferences or a starter, it's all good. reply to others with a text, a dirty picture (please link all nsfw things!), misfires, misdials, drunk filthy voicemails, sexy skype sessions, whatever your heart desires.
FAIL SMUT MEME
It's time for everyone's worst nightmare. You're about to make the hanky panky with your boo but the unthinkable happens: y'all screw up. Like, you screw too I guess, but mostly you screw up. One of you gets hurt, you get stuck in your clothes, an interloper appears... Basically, no matter what you do, you can't get it on.
( Pick your scenario within! )
They showed you kindness, perhaps in a way you'd never seen before, perhaps in a way you can never repay. But you're trying; in exchange, you're offering your loyalty, for how much or how little that's worth. For them, you'd do anything: you'd fight, you'd protect, you'd be their right hand or their biggest advocate, if they needed it and you can offer it. As long as you get to stay by their side, it doesn't matter.
So, you certainly don't have to worry about your bond surpassing what you have now or becoming romantic, do you? That will just get in your way of being there for them. Since you've only got their best interest at heart, it won't bother you if someone else were to pursue them...
As long as you get to stay by their side. As long as you get to fight for them. As long as they need you.
the nightmare meme
Roll the dice, cross your fingers, and find something to ward off those bad dreams.
WARNING: Depending upon how this plays out, there could be triggers! Please be sure to double check with one another?
1. Comment with your character, series, preferences, etc in the subject.
2. Roll a number between 1-15 with the RGN for a prompt.
3. Reply to other comments and play the scenario out!
4. Find those security blankets!
1. FALLING ➤ One of the most common dreams, you are falling down something, or maybe off something. Did you jump? Were you pushed? Will you survive? What awaits for you at the bottom if you do make it?
2. NIGHT TERROR ➤ The good news is that you’re not dreaming. The bad news is that you are asleep and are experiencing the raw emotions of fear and terror, thrashing around, screaming with your eyes wide open, and panicking… while being totally asleep.
3. PAST EVENTS ➤ Sometimes the worst nightmares are the ones that have you going through something that already happened. What could you have done differently? What kind of regrets do you have? If you could, would you do it again?
4. CHRONIC ➤ One or two bad dreams isn’t too bad, but one after the next night after night? That kind of interruption and constant fear can really wear down on someone. What are you dreaming of? Is there a reason for the repetition?
5. PHOBIA ➤ Spiders, small spaces, drowning… whatever you fear the most is what you’re dreaming of tonight. Will you let your fears consume you? Will you fight them this time? Will you succeed, or once again, lose?
6. SEEING THE DEAD ➤ Your best friend is here to warn you of danger, your dead mother-in-law is here to torment you beyond the grave, or you just might be seeing zombies or someone else who is long gone. Seeing the dead is never fun.
7. LOST ➤ No one likes to be lost. It can be a very scary situation to be in when you’re awake, but when you’re asleep and anything can happen? From being lost in ancient tunnels to a never-ending hotel hallway? Horrifying.
8. APOCALYPSE ➤ These dreams can be the worst with the horrible images of mayhem, chaos, death, and more. Is it the end of the world? The end of a part of your life? Does it reflect something from a legend, or is it something of your own creation?
9. PROPHETIC DREAM ➤ Often scary themselves, sometimes these dreams are more warnings than pure fright. Warnings from the mysterious beyond should always be taken seriously, lest you face the dire consequences.
10. WAKING UP ➤ Your heart is pounding, you are sweating, and if someone is near you, chances are your tossing and turning woke them up too. Are you going to tell them about your dream? Will they even care? How badly did your dream shake you up?
11. CAPTURED ➤ There is no escape. They want information or something else from you, and until they get it, they are never letting you go.
12. FACELESS ➤ It’s so odd… there is nothing really to be afraid of. Right? But then what are you afraid of? What is causing you to wake up in the middle of the night?
13. CHASED ➤ Another very common dream, someone or something is chasing you. A giant hamburger? A monster? Your ex-girlfriend? Hopefully you can get away or you just might have to fight them, and that is another nightmare.
14. CURE ➤ Thankfully, nightmares don’t have to last forever. Sometimes, you’re able to figure out their meanings and solve the problem in your waking life that is causing them, from confronting a problem to no longer eating ice cream at midnight.
15. WILDCARD ➤ Is there another dream you wanted to do? Something we missed? Choose your own horrid scenario? Go for it!
POSTED BY luuupin @ allmymemes
|Most societies have certain mores that are unspoken rules; humanity itself even has such conventions, grilled subconsciously into our minds for our own safety. Don't go out alone at night. Avoid getting wet when it's cold. Don't pick fights with those stronger than you...okay, some of us missed the boat on the last one, but the point still stands. Society's rules tend to be more variable, though they apply to most aspects of life - including sex. In fact, bending the rules on what's considered acceptable in romance and sexual encounters can lead to anything from ostracization to death, depending on the time and culture.|
So, play it close to the chest if you're going to do a big, big, big t a b o o. Is it worth the risk?
- Comment with your character and preferences. Be sure to include what you want and what you DON'T WANT. Blank comments are fine; info is even better!
( trigger warning )
WARNING: Depending upon how it is taken, this meme could have triggers! Please be aware of each other's limits ♥
1. Comment with your character, series, preferences, etc in the subject.
2. Roll a number between 1-20 with the RGN for a prompt.
3. Decide who is the "devil," or the person making the biased deal.
4. Reply to other comments and play the scenario out!
5. Good luck winning that golden fiddle.
1. CURE You are seeking a cure for something or someone, and it seems to be impossible. When the chance comes to cure them, will you hesitate? Even if it means that you might kill someone else or yourself?
2. DESPERATION You were desperate. You had no other choice. Captured or kidnapped or put in some other tight spot, the only way to get out of it seems to be to make an unholy alliance.
3. BROKEN You broke your promise, and the Devil doesn't like that very much. Can you escape his wrath or somehow appease him?
4. TWISTED He said he would do something for you, in return for this or that. But instead of stealing your hands to replace his, he really meant your hand in marriage. Or worse. Should have read the fine print.
5. VICTORY All you wanted was a single win, a chance to taste glory and triumph. But what did it cost you? What could it have cost others? What if you weren't meant to win?
6. CHANGE Change happens all the time, but sometimes, not fast enough or the way that we want them. If you could change your destiny or the past, would you? And would you watch as everything falls apart in your new reality?
7. REVENGE Oh, you know the Devil and how he works, but you don't care. He can twist his words as much as he likes, but you are more concerned with the end result. As long as someone pays, you're content with your doomed fate.
8. COLLECTION Hey, rent was due two weeks ago. Oh yeah, and some guy says that he has come to claim your soul? Seemed legit to me.
9. POWER One of the more classic reasons someone sells their soul to the Devil is for power. Political power? Magical abilities to smite your enemies? The ability to seduce or persuade anyone to do anything you want? What cost will it come to you?
10. DEATH No, no! You'll do anything to bring your loved one back, anything. You will give up your life, your soul, as long as they don't die. Please.
11. NO OTHER CHOICE Back against a wall, knife at your throat, what would make you so desperate to beg the Devil for help? Will he laugh in your face or perhaps have pity on you?
12. TRADE A life for a life, an eye for knowledge, there are all sorts of possibilities here. What will you give for what? Will it be as good as you thought it was? Will your sacrifice be worth it?
13. RELIEF It might be something odd to seek from someone so evil, but when all that is good and holy is tormenting you, the enemy of your enemy is your friend. Will he give you sanctuary or hand you over to your enemies?
14. FREEDOM We don't know how you did it, but you're free from your contract. No harm, no foul. Just don't do it again or tell anyone else how you did it. It's bad for business.
15. WILDCARD Is there another dream you wanted to do? Something we missed? Choose your own scenario? Go for it!
POSTED BY luuupin @ allmymemes
|There's always been tension between the two of you, a will-they-won't they kind of vibe. Perhaps you're even romantically involved, if that's your way. But for some reason, you haven't taken the next step yet.|
Now, though, you're finally ready to be sexually intimate.
How to Play:
★ Comment with your character and preferences.
★ Comment to others.
★ Play out the scene.
☆ First Time: This is your first time having sex, so it was something to approach with caution.
☆ Unsure: You're uncertain of your skill or prowess or even how to go about this.
☆ Uncorrupted: One of you is more innocent, younger, more inexperienced, and the other doesn't want to take that away.
☆ Differences: The two of you are different enough - perhaps even different species - that intimacy may be an issue, but you're ready to attack it head on.
☆ Taken: You aren't "together," and one of you is involved with someone else. This is the big decision to do an act that may be viewed as heinous.
☆ Forbidden: There's been no sexual contact because it's utterly forbidden, be it incest, class difference, enemies, etc.
☆ Realization: Maybe you'd been friends, but this is the first time you've really seen them in that light.
☆ Otherwise Distracted: Whether it be a job, a holy mission, or anything else along those lines, you've just been too busy to be with someone like that because it would take your mind away from what you have to do.
☆ Finally Free: Before, you just didn't have the chance. Now you do.
☆ Only Time: You were unsure before, but now, it looks like you'll only have this once chance to be together.
☆ A Long Time: You've been separated and it happened before you could get to the good parts. You want to pick up where you left off.
☆ Desperate: You've wanted them for so long...God, this feels so good, you never want it to stop.
☆ Romantic: You want it to be perfect.
☆ Waiting Until Marriage: Doing things all proper-like.
☆ FREE STYLE
CON PERSON/GRIFTER MEME
It's a seductive sort of trade. Trick people for a living. Put on your best charming face and rob them blind. Use your skills to steal art, money, never have to worry about your livelihood. Evade being caught, live the thrill of knowing you're in a precarious place, a hair's breadth from ruin. You can handle it. Are you an unrepentant crook or are you a reformed thief? Essentially: are you a threat or benevolent benefactor? You steal from the rich but do you keep it for yourself or give to the poor? Not all grifters can be emotionless monsters, after all. Or are you perhaps the target? Are you going to fall for it or are you going to cotton on too quickly? Be careful who you get close to.
We love high school AUs. We love romance. Why not combine those into a glorious mix?
Your teen years are important, formatively speaking. You're trying to find out just where you belong and what kind of person you're going to be. This already daunting task is complicated by the soul-sucking demon known as high school. If you weren't having a hard time before coming here, you certainly are now.
Add into this mixture raging hormones, and baby, you've got a misery stew cooking. But it's not all bad! Sometimes high school crushes can be sweet, and the occasional high school relationship lasts.
So whether you're too cool or distracted for romance or always on to the next good looking stud, come on down and try to navigate the romantic labyrinth that is the halls of Bakerstreet High.
HOW TO PLAY
- Comment with your character and preferences. Needless to say, aging down and AUing is welcomed and probably necessary. Have fun with it! Feel free to include a short blurb about your character's Bakerstreet High self. Are they popular? The class clown? A drifter? A band geek?
- Comment to others.
- Use the RNG. Or not.
Always wanted to try your hand at that complex character, but were always uncertain? Have one who's still wet behind the ears? A muse just shaking off the dust from sitting in a corner for too long? Well, here is the opportunity for you!
Just leave a comment with your character's name and canon, as well as any information you deem relevant.
Whether you want to start the thread, or let subsequent taggers choose is up to you. Use the Plot Scenario Generator if you want a little push.
credit goes to socktacular
On occasion, the fun in playing a romantic relationship is not actually playing the relationship proper, but the build up. The characters grow closer, frozen hearts can thaw, emotional barriers may fall, and insight is gained, both about self and potential partners...
...plus, it can be entertaining as all heck to play either a. awkward dancing around the subject, if your character is that type, or b. embracing all that warming up. A little of column A, a little of column B may scratch an itch you never knew you had.
Play one little vignette in time. You may find yourself craving some more.
|One small spanner in the works can change nothing and yet everything at the same time.|
The world you live in is a lot like the normal one. History progresses more or less as it should. Technology flourishes. Empires build upwards, then crumble and fall. The only difference? Somehow, along the way, society has stratified into three categories:
Once a master/fighter pair is made, there have been reports of psychic connections and fighters being strengthened by the mere presence of their master, which means pairs ofter live together. This is helpful, because despite the fact that you would think pairs would want to peacefully coexist, there's been strife since, well, before anyone can remember. Other pairs will feel a desire to defend their territory and status, and even non-violent pairs will find themselves attacked. There's
One more important thing to note: it's not generally accepted for fighters and masters to be romantically involved. In fact, it's frowned upon. But, given the close living quarters, expectations, bonds, and the fact that no one will be as close or as understanding - ah, it's best to say there's more of a "don't ask, don't tell" policy. Yet as a fighter or a master, you won't fall for your partner...
HOW TO PLAY
( prompts under the cut )
HAUNTED SHIT MEME
All right, dumbass. Didn't your momma ever teach you not to mess with ghosts? Either yes and you didn't listen, or no and you never learned on your own. You messed with some shit you shouldn't have messed with. You hecked up. Time to deal with the consequences.
( Pick your scenario within! )
intimate & sexual curiosity meme
They say curiosity killed the cat. Good thing you're not a cat...probably. No offense to any cats out there, literal or metaphorical. But you are curious, though, curious about intimacy and sex, whether it be in general or with this specific person. If it's the former, perhaps you've never had sex before and want to know what it's like, at least once. Perhaps you're interested from a scientific view, and someone's agreed to show you. Maybe you want to test yourself, your control, or any new abilities that may throw a spanner in the works. Or, you know, you could just want sex. If you're curious about this particular person, it may be because of their abilities, their history, or their body - maybe even their species' anatomy, if they're of a different origin than you.
Whatever the case, this is a learning experience, and you're testing the waters. That means, in this meme, there will be a lot of exploration, a good deal of foreplay...and maybe some emotions, too. Take it slow; remember, you want to know every nook and cranny of their body and everything that makes them tick. This means you may not get to the actual sex. There's a chance you may not even want that, depending on who you are and your situation. And that's fine. You're learning things and feelings things, and they say knowledge is the pathway to freedom.
Actually, they say a lot, don't they?
how to play
This is a combo meme of the Everybody Get In Here Meme and some of the Everybody Tags Everybody Memes.
1. Post with all your accounts. ALL OF THEM. The weirder or more obscure the better!
2. Tag at least 3 to 5 other characters/threads, and more then that if possible. (If there're less then 3 characters in the meme, please tag all of them.) No. Seriously. DO THIS.
3. The characters who have been tagged are strongly encouraged to tag back at least once.
4. Characters are at a party. There is a pool. There is spiked punch. There is karaoke. There is everything your heart desires.
5. HAVING FUN IS OBLIGATORY.
SIMILAR TO THE PICTURE PROMPT MEME ONLY FOR NSFW/SMUT PROMPTS INSTEAD
i. COMMENT WITH CHARACTER
ii. OTHERS LEAVE A PICTURE (OR TWO OR THREE....)
iii. REPLY TO THEM WITH A SETTING BASED ON THE IMAGES.
Link to an image:
Embed an image in your reply:
Image height and width:
You’ve got your TFLN, you’ve got your sexting, now here’s the meme for all those gen texts, phone calls, voicemails, pictures of your cats, and whatever else your little heart can come up with, because who doesn't like a little old fashioned friendly texting. (Or enemy texting, if that's more your bag.)
instructions: What it says on the tin! Leave a comment with your character, include preferences, a start, absolutely nothing or whatever you want. Run around and reply to others. Lather, rinse, repeat.
Feel free to advertise RP related comms and materials below.
( Read more... )
Dating is, when you think about, really weird. It's a totally different thing for different people. Some are friends for years before they date; others start dating on the same day they met. Sometimes, there's a lot mushy stuff involved; other times, the couple acts just like friends. None of this is necessarily right or wrong.
Whatever it is, your character and the character you reply to are now dating. How? That's up to you. Whether it be awkward or not, the relationship will be uniquely theirs.
How to Play
-Comment with your character and preferences.
-Reply to others.
( Read more... )
1. Character A: Post to the meme and wait for replies. Name|Series|Prefs
2. Character B: Go to the RNG and roll some numbers. Type first, and then go to that category and roll again.
Please listen to and respect each others preferences.
Type Of Porn
8. Wild Card (Mix and match prompts or bring your own!)
( Read more... )
Vampires and humans. Angels and demons. Ghosts and the living. The idea of "opposites attracting" is hardly a new one, but with the rise in popularity of supernatural creatures, aliens, and other sentient beings beyond our human understanding, the forbidden romance trope has been injected a shot of fresh blood- sometimes quite literally.
This meme does just that, taking the whole "not meant for each other" thing to it's most logical extreme. Of course, it's not always angst and depression. These days, mermaids and bird-people can have their relationships in peace to some degree.
- Comment with your character, putting any preferences you have (ie, "humanoid characters only," F/M, etc). Also, be sure to note your character's "species" for others to reference (Name | Character | OTA | Human, ghost, mutant, alien, vampire, god, zombie-catgirl hybrid, etc).
- Reply to others. If your characters aren't different species, feel free to AU or anything else like that.
- Use the rng to determine your prompt.
- Also I didn't think I needed to say this, but be excellent to each other. Dick comments and anon bullying are not on.
- Meeting: Did you know there were, I don't know, werewolves before this? Or maybe you thought all aliens were evil. Will this...thing change your perception?
- Falling in Love: You know you're not the same, but your feelings don't care.
- Self-Hate: Perhaps you're mad at the being you're in love with, yet you're more angry at yourself.
- Can't Be Together: Whether for self-inflicted reasons or societal rules, you can't be in love with who your heart has chosen and it's putting a strain on you.
- Pushing You Away: Things are getting too intense, and for both of your sake, you want to make friend/crush/lover hate you.
- Beauty & the Beast: One of you is beautiful, the other hideous. Maybe, though, the beautiful one is ugly in the eyes of society, depending on where you live. Whatever the case is, you don't look the same.
- Confession: Screw the rules, you're going to tell that sweet girl/guy/other how you feel! What can go wrong? Or this is something you've put a lot of thought into and you're scared, but you're going to do it.
- First Time...or Not: Finally, the two of you are taking the next step and getting physical. It may go off without a hitch, depending on your...you know, or- OH GOD, HOW IS THAT GOING TO GO IN HERE. Wait, you have a...?
- The Kinky Option: Hey, maybe being different will pay off. Think about it. A long tongue? Ghost powers? Sounds like it could be fun in the bedroom.
- Prejudice: "What are you doing with that dirty monster?" "You know we can't be involved with humans!" "We don't take kindly to your type around here." Why can't people just leave you two be?
- Facing Your Instinct: It's hard to be with someone when you want to suck their blood. Or eat their brains. Or possess them.
- Because of Me: Your lover has been dragged into your fight or hurt by others of your kind. Now they're in the crossfire.
- Standing Up For You: Hey, knock it off! I don't care what you think, he's perfect in my eyes.
- You Don't Know You're Beautiful: The fluffy option where you're trying to make your loved one see just how much you care and how they're beautiful to you, no matter what.
- Gifts: Show your affection with a gift from your culture.
- Starting a Family: Can you even reproduce? Is it something you want to consider? Perhaps it's new ground to tread, so you'll have to be the first to think about it.
the "should never be together" meme.
When two people come together in a relationship, it's a beautiful thing. What can be wrong with love, right? Right? Except when the union is completely and totally wrong, for whatever reason. Then things can get a little messy.
How To Play
1. Comment with your character, listing their name, canon, etc, along with any preferences.
2. Comment around to others, using the RNG to determine the scenario. It doesn't have to be a lovey-dovey relationship, obviously. There can be hate, sorrow, lust, whatever.
3. Thread! Have fun! Do things!
1. Warring Factions: You belong to rival organizations, armies, clubs, etc. Whatever it is, you're not on the same team.
2. Soldiers on the Battlefield: Or maybe you are on the same side, but this is the wrong time and the wrong place. Plus, attachments cause distractions.
3. Bodyguard and the Guarded: Just like the movie with Kevin Costner! One of you has been hired to protect the other for some reason, and feelings are starting to grow. Are you a professional and cut things off, or do you give in?
4. Prince/ss and Knight: Similar to the above, but with a whole 'nother level of wrong...one of you is royal. Courtly love is okay; still, don't forget your place.
5. Enemies: This vendetta is personal, and you totally hate this person! Don't you? Perhaps you're maybe just rivals, or something as serious as superhero and villain.
6. Family: The ultimate taboo. This person is related to you, so there's no way you should indulge this desire, even if it's the most pure love there ever was.
7. Age Difference: The years between you should keep you both at bay, but it's easier said than done.
10. Teacher/Student: Teachers and students have a unique bond, and to corrupt it is a dangerous thing. Will you dare to act on emotions that could put you both in a destructive place?
11. Already Spoken For: One or both of you are already involved with someone else, but the heart wants what the heart wants. Just know that you can't have your cake and eat it, too.
12. Not Compatible: Your personalities or jobs make it so it's hard for you to be together.
13. Not Compatible...in Another Way: You're both different species, which means you're either afraid to take your relationship to a physical level or you can't because of differences in biologies.
14. Not Ready for Love: You took a vow (or celbacy, of chastity, of dedication), you're married to your work, or you just don't want to be involved with anyone. Too bad!
15. Rich and Poor: One of you has the money while the other is from more modest means. Can the 1% and the 99% ever be bedfellows, literally?
16. Hurt Before: Your heart has been broken, and maybe there's been no time to heal. But here you are.