Confessions of feelings are rarely as nice and romantic as they seem in the Hollywood flicks. Sometimes, they're screamed across an empty house as someone leaves. Others, they whispered across white pillow cases as bodies lie close together in the dark. Of course, these feelings may not be returned, but it may be the only shot you have.
If you even meant to spill, anyway.
How to Play
- Comment with your character, putting your information and preferences somewhere in the comment.
- Comment to other characters. Roll the RNG to get your prompt, or pick one.
- Play out the scene and take it whatever direction you'd like.
- Be cute and fun or sad and depressing.
1. Planned: You've been planning to tell this person how you feel, and you know exactly the way to do it.
2. Spontaneous: Uh-oh, it just slipped out! Maybe you weren't thinking, maybe it was a fight, but somehow, your secret's out.
3. Heat of the Moment: What's better than calling someone's name out in the trows of passion? Why, telling them you love them, of course!
4. The Last Time: You're coming clean with your feelings because you're dying, moving away, leaving the planet, going to war, whatever. Might as well when you'll probably never see them again.
5. Jealousy: You've seen the one you love in the arms of another, and you just have to let your feelings be known so they don't end up with the wrong person! Selfish, what's selfish?
6. Drunk: A drunk man's words are a sober man's thoughts, so maybe you should be careful what you say, or you'll be telling your best friend you have the hots for her. Awkward.
7. Lie: You don't actually have feelings for this person, but you need them to believe that you do in order to use them, get something, or perhaps to not hurt their feelings.
8. Sweet: You confess...and they feel the same, and have wanted to say it for a while. Oh, how cute! Go on and enjoy your cute little romance.
9. One-sided: One of you confessed, but it's completely unrequited. Can you still be friends, or is that too painful?
10. Forbidden: Your love for this person is totally uncool - not allowed, even. But it has to be brought to light, preferably by you.
11. Unfulfilled: While you both love each other, you decided mutually that this can't go any further.