( Read more... )
( Read more... )
Bruised. Beaten. Stabbed. Sapped of energy. Tricked. Mentally played and abused. Perhaps you've even seen your home world destroyed, depending on how Homestuck you are. Any way you slice it, characters go through a lot of crap.
There's nothing wrong with wanting to see them get pampered and taken care of when they're ailing. In canon, they may not have someone who can provide them with care when they're injured, support and love when they're sick, and physical intimacy all around. In this post, AU or other scenarios can provide them with a caretaking partner of their very own (or, maybe, someone to take care of, if the reverse is their preference). So, for once, weary traveler, you don't have to carry that weight all by yourself.
|Most societies have certain mores that are unspoken rules; humanity itself even has such conventions, grilled subconsciously into our minds for our own safety. Don't go out alone at night. Avoid getting wet when it's cold. Don't pick fights with those stronger than you...okay, some of us missed the boat on the last one, but the point still stands. Society's rules tend to be more variable, though they apply to most aspects of life - including sex. In fact, bending the rules on what's considered acceptable in romance and sexual encounters can lead to anything from ostracization to death, depending on the time and culture.|
So, play it close to the chest if you're going to do a big, big, big t a b o o. Is it worth the risk?
- Comment with your character and preferences. Be sure to include what you want and what you DON'T WANT. Blank comments are fine; info is even better!
( trigger warning )
1. Post to the meme.
2. Find somebody to eat with. Figure out why the hell you'd do this to yourself.
3. $2! $4! $6! $8! What do we appreciate? Bacon!
Phantom of the Opera Meme
You have lived for years in your subterranean lair, perhaps the one beneath the Opéra Garnier, watching the lives of the people above, and there is one in particular who has caught your eye. Perhaps you’ve agreed to be their tutor, or perhaps you’ve simply decided that you must own and possess them, their beauty and talent, for you alone to enjoy.
Or perhaps you’re an ordinary stagehand in the opera house, and you have an irresistible curiosity about the rumours of the ghost that haunts the place. You’ve studied every account, learned the twisting passageways of the opera house, and you have a sympathy, a fascination, for the tormented soul who believes him or herself to be alone and misunderstood. Perhaps you believe that you alone can love them.
( The Music of the Night )
♦ Post with your character!
♥ Go Anon and find another character.
♣ Give them a dare that involves another character on the meme.
•ex: 'I dare you to challenge Haruka Nanase to a cooking contest!' • 'I dare you to steal Darth Vader's underwear!' • 'I dare you to find the shortest person you can and call them a third grader!' • 'I dare you to find someone with long hair and yank on it really hard!'
♠ Go do your own dares.
SIMILAR TO THE PICTURE PROMPT MEME ONLY FOR NSFW/SMUT PROMPTS INSTEAD
i. COMMENT WITH CHARACTER
ii. OTHERS LEAVE A PICTURE (OR TWO OR THREE....)
iii. REPLY TO THEM WITH A SETTING BASED ON THE IMAGES.
Link to an image:
Embed an image in your reply:
Image height and width:
You’ve got your TFLN, you’ve got your sexting, now here’s the meme for all those gen texts, phone calls, voicemails, pictures of your cats, and whatever else your little heart can come up with, because who doesn't like a little old fashioned friendly texting. (Or enemy texting, if that's more your bag.)
instructions: What it says on the tin! Leave a comment with your character, include preferences, a start, absolutely nothing or whatever you want. Run around and reply to others. Lather, rinse, repeat.
Feel free to advertise RP related comms and materials below.
( Read more... )
- comment with header: character | canon
- comment with an image or a link to an image of your character's derrière or not
- tag around rating that fine ass 1-10
- profit???- be aware this meme might be image-heavy
ROLE SWAP MEME
It's time to shake things up, everyone! Have you ever wondered how the other half lives? Well, now it's time to find out!
( Pick your scenario within! )
Sometimes, you need things. Food and water are the most obvious culprits, though there are necessities that aren't as obvious, like human contact - despite how much some of us grouse against it - or affirmation. Sex, however, isn't usually considered one of those necessities. Sometimes it sure as heck feels like it, though. While it may be the person themselves, your feelings toward them, your desire for the act of alone, or any number of factors, you want sex badly, and the result is desperate, blind sex.
"Desperate" here doesn't mean all the negative connotations that just anyone will do. Instead, it means you really, really want to be with the person your with, possibly more than anything else at that moment. It's not necessarily rough sex, though it can be. What it is - well, that's passionate, hungry, lustful, sweaty, needy, just...desperate. Hands in their hair, teeth against teeth desperate. There's no better word for it, really. You're letting go with them and fulfilling the hunger inside.
( PROMPTS )
Ahhh. The immortal piggyback ride. So versatile, there are so many uses for it—to transport the injured and the beloved, as a means of showing affection, and to even play. It's not just for romance. It can be done between parent and child, siblings, friends, medic and patient, even complete strangers and, in those rare moments, mortal enemies! Just be sure the person can carry you, yeah?
→ Leave a comment with the usual information in the subject line: character name, fandom. Any preferences, including what you don't want, should be included as well. If you want, indicate if you want your character to Carry, Be Carried, or Both.
→ Congratulations. Your character is one half of a piggyback ride with whoever tags them!
→ Tag around.
→ Feel free to roll RNG (1-9) if you cannot come up with scenarios of your own.
→ Have fun, and be excellent to each other!
- 1 — Injury. (You can't walk like that. Here, let me carry you . . . )
- 2 — Romantic. (Obligatory shippy option.)
- 3 — Escape. (You're on the run and one of you is moving too slow or can't move at all!)
- 4 — Surprise! (That back right there? I'm going to jump the fuck on it and they don't even know it yet!)
- 5 — Duty. (EMT, military and disaster recovery personnel, firemen, etc. are sometimes required to carry civilians like this.)
- 6 — Game. (Chicken fight, park games, made-up games, whatever!)
- 7 — Wasted. (Go home, you're drunk. Except you can't walk . . . )
- 8 — Platonic or Familial. (It's such a beautiful day, can I carry you?)
- 9 — Fuck da police. (In other words, the random/whatever option.)
Below, you can roll for a type of weakness and/or a role to play, or make up your own scenario based on canon, fandom, or anything, really!
NOTE: Depending upon the weakness, the situation, and other factors, there might be some triggers. It is advised that you plan ahead or check the character's journal for permissions and/or preferences! Don't be afraid to discuss things over PMs or contact posts if necessary. Let's do our best to respect each other's comfort zones.
make sure to put names, series, & preferences!
oo2. reply to others in character
oo3. use the rng and enter 1-6 for a type
then roll 1-7 again for a role
oo4. play out what happens—anything goes!
oo5. profit? oh yeah!
one → silly it is nothing harmful at all, but someone might be tempted to tease you about it.
two → guilty pleasure okay, so this one can never be found out. i mean, a love for trashy romances? really?
three → annoying ...isn't it just annoying that you can't seem to lift anything heavier than a kitten?
four → vulnerable this weakness is a big one that you try to hide, because someone could really use it against you.
five → dangerous if anyone found out this secret, they could nearly destroy you or worse.
six → secret thank goodness no one knows about this weakness. right?
one → victim you're the one with the weakness, sadly enough. great.
two → enabler it's harmless fun, giving someone more cake. right?
three → confidant you know their weakness, and are doing your best to keep it secret.
four → soother you know their weakness... but you're a good guy. you're there for them.
five → innocent bystander you didn't know anything, but that doesn't mean you can't be hurt.
six → weakness sometimes a person is a weakness. that's you.
seven → abuser you know someone's weakness and plan to use it creatively.
And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am
You're not overly proud of yourself; more than anything, you're ashamed. Of the way you look, of the way you act, of your origin, of your past and what you've done, of who you are. Why would anyone want to be around you? Even if they did, they wouldn't understand who you really are. It's easier to just stay away and not get close to anyone.
Then, the one person comes into your life and suddenly, that all changes. They get you, and something that simple makes the tides turn. You're not so ashamed. You can be around them comfortably. Finally, you feel...worthy.
That alone makes you want them more than anything. Still, the thought of losing them by making a move and ruining all you have is bracing. Will you risk it all to see if maybe, just maybe, they could love you
And if you do, what lengths will you go through to protect this relationship?
- Comment with your character, preferences, role choice if you'd like, etc.
- Comment to others.
No matter what your usual preferences are, today, you're feeling dominant. This doesn't mean Dominant with a capital D as in the BDSM sense - unless that's what you're into. It simply means you want to take charge. Maybe you even want to be aggressive and possessive, or you just want to show what you want and when you want it. There could very well be some emotional desires behind this fancy, as well.
This could be a complete change in your normal personality, an extension of what you're naturally like, or a normal but possibly unexplored part of you. It could even mean a spike in sexual interest, libido, or confidence if you're usually not the one to initiate.
So whether you're with an established partner, in an AU setting, or with a one-night stand, let your inner boss shine through and top or top from the bottom. You can control...and that just may be exactly what they want.
It's getting pretty serious, cop to it or not. You want to snag this person for your new best gal/guy, but you're in an old-fashioned world. Or you've got an old-fashioned mind stuck in a modern world. Or it's possible you just like the classics.
Whatever the case, it's time to pull out the stops, bust out the flowers, and take your honey dancing. Or something.
We have the pregnancy and pregnant smut meme, but this meme is for the act of impregnation, which is a kink in and of itself, especially when lots of focus is given to in through narration and dialogue. And of course it's a versatile kink, lending itself well to consensual, vanilla, non-con, and many many other things. And there's mpreg, too!
Let's cut to the chase: this is a meme about impregnation, whether it's the doing or the getting. There are prompts for all tastes, even those who just enjoy the idea and not the reality.
* Comment with your character, preferences, and anything else. Also include if you want your character to be doing the impregnating or want to be the one impregnated.
( prompts )
LET'S GO TO THE FAIR MEME
It's time to go to the fair! Food, rides, games, historical reenactments, the choices are endless! Go with your friends, your family, or if you're feeling romantic, go with a date! Don't run out of tickets.
( Pick your scenario within! )
THE POST-APOCALYPTIC MEME
HOW TO PLAY
- comment in the subject line with your character's name and canon.
- state any preferences you might have.
- choose a scenario or use the number generator.
- have fun!
1. Alien Invasion ▸ Aliens have taken over the earth.
2. Climate Change ▸ The climate of our planet has shifted suddenly.
3. Cybernetic Revolt ▸ Technology has turned against us.
4. Impact Event ▸ A meteor struck the Earth.
5. Nuclear Warfare ▸ They dropped the big one. Enjoy that fallout.
6. Pandemic ▸ A disease is threatening to wipe out human life on earth.
7. Resource Depletion ▸ There are no longer enough resources to support life.
8. Zombie Apocalypse ▸ A classic, zombies have invaded and destroyed everything.
9. Other ▸ Combine several scenarios or come up with your own!
( Cut for Triggering Content )
Saying: If it fits, it ships.
The Challenge: Respond to everyone who tags you, no matter how unexpected, crazy, or mismatched the characters are. Play a ship.
- Comment with your character and preferences. If you want, you can include a one sentence or so blurb about your character. But blank comments are fine.
- Tag to others.
- RNG for prompts. Prompts cannibalized from random memes.
( PROMPTS )
Are you tired of building up to the act? Do you sometimes wish for a chance to skip the conversation and go straight for the scenario you've always wanted to experience?
In that case, rejoice! This meme was made for you.
- Post with your character in the middle of having sex.
- Any scenario and level of description is allowed!
- Other characters reply as your character's partner in that fuck!
- Keep going and finish the act.
- Go for another round or have fun with cuddling and afterplay.
- Have fun!
« MINE » meme
❝ᴍʏ ᴡᴏᴍᴀɴ, ᴍɪɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍɪɴᴇ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ❞
In nature, animals can be territorial. This makes sense; it's a cutthroat world, and you have to keep what's yours just to survive. They keep a close watch on lands, food supplies, and even sometimes mates. Pet owners can tell you that this instinct doesn't just go away - try getting that chew toy from your poodle. But what about people? Aren't we just animals, too? But for us, possessiveness is not a good social trait to have. That's understandable. Nobody likes someone so hung up on owning things. Especially not owning their lovers, since you can't simply have another person like that.
Yet even the most benign, most monkish of souls have possessive streaks at some moments when it comes to the person they're sleeping with. It's only natural. Usually, it comes from jealousy. You like having what's yours (even if it's a cruel way to think about things, that's the reptile brain peeking through), and you'd want it to stay that way. That means you want to show up the competition and remind the object of your desires that you're the apple of their eye. Of course, possessiveness doesn't always come from jealousy. Some people are just very, very...how do we say it...protective of them and theirs. How can they help that they want to show that in intimate ways?
In relationships, possessiveness throughout isn't healthy; still, a little bit of it can be actually arousing, especially in the bedroom. Today, the hotel is awakening that side of characters: the part that wants to screw their partner mercilessly to show them that they are the ones to touch them, to love them, to fuck them.
But my character isn't the possessive type, you say? Really? Really? As we've mentioned before, even the most kindhearted types feel it every once and a while. This meme never mentioned that it had to be a HUGE show of possession. It can even be a playful attempt in order to get their partner going or try a new kink in bed. Or, you could say the "influences" made them do it.
After all, there's plenty of prompts here to influence you.
( Read more... )
Pretty self-explanatory. No matter how awkward and unexpected they might be, there is always something exciting about them. Who is your company for the evening going to be? Will it be a person of your innermost dreams or someone you absolutely can't stand? And most importantly...
1. Post with your character! They're now in the middle of a blind date.
2. Comment to each other! When you do that...
3. Go to Random.org and roll a single die!
1.4. Play out the date. This meme can be completely fluffy, smutty, or hilarious. If you don't want smut, you can put that in your subject. It doesn't even have to be romantic.First date-- You've never been out on a date before, so someone's decided to give you a helping hand.
2.On the rebound-- You're recovering from a painful breakup, but your friends/family think they found a great person for you anyway.
3.Not strangers at all-- Someone thought you didn't know your date. Turns out you know them from somewhere.
4.Hideously awkward-- Hey wait, that's your ex/boss/doctor/distant family member! Or, even worse, it's that person you absolutely despise. This will go well!
5.Existing partner-- You two are just acting like strangers to spice up your love life.
6.Future spouse-- Unfortunately, you have to have an arranged marriage. Fortunately, you get to meet that special someone for a date beforehand. How will the night go?
7. ...or, instead of rolling, come up with your own scenario!
Friendships are all well and good, but sometimes you piss somebody off. Sometimes somebody pisses you off. It can be minor, major, unintentional or a well aimed dig. That doesn't matter. What does matter is that now you're going to have to deal with one another.
You know how this works, and there are even some options if that's what you need to get a thread going.
001. Confrontation. The circumstances vary, but you're facing off with whoever has done you wrong. Are you civil and prepared to use your words, or is it smarter (or more satisfying) to come armed?
002. Revenge. Somebody hurt you, and now you're going to get them back. Face-to-face or something more indirect, just how well do you want them to remember this lesson?
003. Sudden. This fight came out of nowhere. Usually you two get along just fine, are maybe even best friends, but has the secret well of resentment finally run over?
004. One-Sided. You hate them, but they don't even know you. Do you hate them because they don't even know you?
005. Relationshit. And because it's a meme, the ugly breakup is going to have to fill in for the obligatory shipping option. Did somebody say domestic disturbance?
006. Fuck It, I'm Just Mad. Or the wildcard. Go crazy.
1. Character A: Post to the meme and wait for replies. Name|Series|Prefs
2. Character B: Go to the RNG and roll some numbers. Type first, and then go to that category and roll again.
Please listen to and respect each others preferences.
Type Of Porn
8. Wild Card (Mix and match prompts or bring your own!)
( Read more... )