( Read more... )
( Read more... )
* Smutty picture prompt meme - Sunday
* Gen texting meme - Sunday (Midnight Texting third week of month, with other texting memes allowed for the other Sundays.)
* Sexting meme - Tuesday
* Picture prompt (integrated or not) - Thursday
* Classic Word Association meme - on 14-18th of each month
IN YOUR HONOR MEME
Okay. All right. So. Whether you like this person, love them, hate them, tolerate them - someone else has disrespected them in a way you can't abide by. Friends, family, lover, enemy, it doesn't matter. You're rarin' mad and ready to tussle with somebody in their honor. Maybe they can't do it themselves. Maybe they like watching you do it. Maybe they don't care and you're making a scene. What's the deal?
( Pick your scenario within! )
|The world can sometimes seem like a cold, wicked place, and more than likely, it actually is a cruel place. For days, months, years on end, you never catch a break, everything falling to pieces as soon as you pick it up. Maybe, despite this, you still try your hardest. There has to be a light at the end of the tunnel, doesn't there? The fates don't play favorites, so surely your number is about to come up. Or maybe you've given up and decided to allow yourself to barely float along with only bouts of anger or bitterness to keep you above water. There is no light anywhere, is there?
But there is. There's one bright spot in your life - a person who makes everything worthwhile.
It doesn't really matter how they came to you. What does is that they stay. Whether you admit it or not, you seek comfort from them...and, perhaps, them from you, if you're in the same situation.
So, whether you push them away, treat them right, or go so far as to worship them and put them on a pedestal, you don't want them to go now. You crave being with them, or at least being in their presence. Don't ruin this for yourself. After all, what would you do without your little ray of light? You'll do anything to keep them happy and loved. Anything.
|Love oftentimes means softness, kindness, and attention to the one you care for. Loving sex is no exception. We have a lot of "fucking" memes here: mid-fuck, pre-fuck, post-fuck, so on and so forth. We don't, however, have a lot of making love memes.|
And basically all of this has been an awkward segway into a gentle smut meme! No fucking here, just tender touching and lots of care.
"But my character is a huge jerk and/or has the emotional range of a braindead pet rock and/or only fucks like an animal in the sack," I hear you scream from the streets. Not to worry, there are plenty of prompts that can turn even the coldest heart to mush...or there's some negative ones, too. Besides, can't LOVE change anything? That's fancy talk for "it's a meme, go with it."
So break out the Al Green and rose petals...or don't. Because that stuff can be kind of cheesy.
( rules and prompts under here )
ONE LINE SMUT PROMPT MEME
Anything can be sexy if you say it the right way. Lean in close and whisper, shout it out loud, or write it in a message, just get your message out!
- Post with your character name, canon, and prefs in the subject line
- In the body of your comment, tell us what your character just said to their partner. Don't post context, nothing outside quotation marks, just what they said and nothing more.
- "More. Harder. You can do better than that."
- "Bend over, honey. I'm on top this time."
- "Tonight, I'm going to rock your world."
- "Oh, God, I won't be walking straight for a week."
- "I need you to lick just a little bit lower."
- Including more than one prompt is totally okay!
- Respond to other prompts that catch your eye, set up the scene with your character's reaction to hearing it. It can be pre-sex, during, or after! Assumed CR is going to be the default for this meme.
NEAR MISS/CLOSE CALL MEME
Ever been in a life-and-death situation? No? Maybe you will be now. Something is happening, something horrible, and you're about to die. Maybe someone you love is about to die. Or someone you hate. Maybe you're the danger itself. Either way, you (or your prey) get out by the skin of your (their) teeth. How close was it really? Is someone in deep shit? Alternatively, this can be used for something else: regular life situations. Miss someone at the dance you want to see, can't catch that criminal you need to put away, whatever. The world is your oyster!
While it would be fantastic if it was, not all sex is magical. Sometimes, sex is awkward and funny or just really, really bad. Sometimes people just fail at it and don't know what they're doing! Or something goes wrong and ruins it all.
It's all about how you handle it...
- Post your character's name | series | preferences.
- Not anything you might not be interested in playing out.
- Others go to random.org and role 1-3 for a type of fail, then 1-10 for specifics or make up your own.
- Respect others.
- Have fun!
( Options )
Rule 63, also known as a genderswap or a fem AU, is the idea that any character can have a counterpart of the opposite gender. In essence they are the same person, they have an (almost) identical personality, but are instead the opposite sex of their original canon character. This can effect them in subtle but interesting ways, and figuring out what changes, what's different, and what has stayed exactly the same is the key to the fun!
While this is labeled as a Rule 63 meme, it's fine to bring it male versions of female characters. (as it seems as though rule 63 is defined as male to female swap) And don't be shy about tagging around, or hitting up a 63'd character even if yours is not. The idea is to have fun!
GO FORTH AND AU
( Type of Scenes )
a sci-fi au meme
( The Setting )
( The Premise )
( The Problem )
tl;dr sparknotes this because we want to get to the meme: Sentinels and guides had a baby with YA dystopian lit. After a near extinction level cataclysm, people began to develop abilities that fall into two categories: Powered (sentinel/warrior) and Source (guide/healer). Their true powers are only revealed when they find their one genetically compatible match. A shadow government kidnaps these individuals, puts them into lifebonds, trains them for combat, then sends them out in teams to do all the dirty work. Codependency, mind-bonding, unhealthy love, and bloody murder probably ensue.
BIG DAMN ADVENTURE MEME
So you wanna go on an adventure? Let's help you out. It's time to save the world! Or not. Something's gone horribly wrong and it's your job to fix it! Or, you know, make it worse. We're not the cops. You could fight a dragon, cure a disease, or rule with an iron fist. The world's your oyster. Tag in with your name and series, post your preferences, and play away! We're running out of time, adventurers!
( Pick your scenario within! )
SIMILAR TO THE PICTURE PROMPT MEME ONLY FOR NSFW/SMUT PROMPTS INSTEAD
i. COMMENT WITH CHARACTER
ii. OTHERS LEAVE A PICTURE (OR TWO OR THREE....)
iii. REPLY TO THEM WITH A SETTING BASED ON THE IMAGES.
Link to an image:
Embed an image in your reply:
Image height and width:
Feel free to advertise RP related comms and materials below.
This is the 3rd week of the month.
(Given the recent increase in multiple memes to a single post - if you don't state what said meme is it'll be ignored in the roundup.)
( Read more... )
( You guys, I'm standing in a cold spot. )
Can you ever get a moment of peace?
You're never able to relax around people; instead, you're constantly on edge, with the very presence of others feeling somewhere between grating and unsettling. Or, at least, that's how it used to feel, like you were about to fall off that edge at any moment. But not any more. You've found the one person you enjoy spending time with and can be comfortable around. What are they to you? A lot. More than you can say. Still, you don't see the need for labels. Both of you are just enjoying being here together. It's that easy. It's that comfortable. They're one steady point in this crazy world, and you never have to put on airs around them.
Whether you need someone to comfort you, decompress or share hobbies with or simply offer a shoulder to lean on in silence, relax. They've got you covered, and, for once, you don't have to keep your walls up. Take the edge off.
The ＴＯＯＫ ＹＯＵ ＩＮ Shipping Meme
They were on your front door, in your yard, or on the street, confused and clearly in no position to fend for themselves; in a worst case scenario, they were bruised and battered, possibly close to death. Bleeding heart or not, you can't just be so cruel as to let them suffer. They need a place to stay, and you'll open your home to them...long enough to get back on their feet, anyway.
Speaking of feet, the shoe could be on the other one. You're worse for the wear - in a new place, possibly injured, certainly not in the best state of mind. You could not even remember how you got here or who you are to get here, for that matter. You may not want to remember. Whether willing or not so willing, you're in no position to turn down help, especially if said helper won't take no for an answer. No matter how dedicated you are to looking after yourself, there's only so much you can do in your position.
The two of you are staying together, at any rate. Only for a while, the plan is. But after said while, even though strength and confidence is returning to the injured, there's something a little different between you two. It could be the close quarters, the kindness shown, or a number of things, but quietly, softly, feelings have grown. Could more confusion and hurt spring from this? What about when it's time to go? Can the temporary resident leave as easily as they intended? You're so close now, perhaps a little while longer can't do any harm...
...until whatever it was that put them in such a perilous position in the first place comes back, and there could be "justice" for anyone who's dared to help.
- Comment with your character and preferences. Say if you'd rather play the taken in or the person taking them in.
- Reply to others.
( BEHIND HERE )
THE CRACK PAIRING MEME
An unusual relationship of any kind of fandom (i.e. books, television shows, movies, ect.) that is unlikely to happen.
Randomly take two characters… they don’t have to know each other, they don’t have to show ANY signs of a relationship, and hook them together. That is a crack pairing.
We all know them. Fandoms have fostered these little gems of shipping since the early days, and now, they can even be serious contenders in even the most hostile of shipping wars. Maybe they're absolutely ridiculous and only "for the lulz." Perhaps they make perfect sense...if you squint. Whatever the case may be, these so-called "crack" pairings are not canon and they're nowhere near as popular in fandom as the big fanon pairings.
Most of the time.
Of course, it's important to note that a lot of the time in RP, pairings are always crack pairings. Especially crossover ships, which canon purists would deride purely for being impossible. Still, in memes, that's less likely to happen because people either stick with canon ships, fanon ships, or close CR because of the lack of opportunities for development that games offer.
Not here. This meme is for ALL your ridiculousness, all your high school fangirl dreams, and just plain not being sorry for your ships. Think these characters would be cute together? Go for it. That character have adorable icons and that all you know about them? Ship it, by all means. Here, the reasons come after the desire.
- Comment with your character and preferences. If you want, you can include a one sentence or so blurb about your character. But blank comments are fine.
- Tag to others.
- RNG for prompts. Prompts cannibalized from random memes.
( PROMPTS )
will they, won't they?
1. Comment with your character, series, preferences, etc. in the subject.
2. Roll a number between 1-15 for a prompt.
3. Reply to others and play the scenario out!
4. JUST GET A ROOM ALREADY. OMG.
1. BOSS ✖ A romance with a higher up or your boss is taboo for many good reasons, but you’re finding yourself falling in love with them anyways. Will others approve? Will one of you have to quit your job to not get the other into trouble?
2. JUST FRIENDS ✖ Talk about one of the biggest roadblocks to love ever! You want to kiss them, but you don’t want to ruin your current relationship. What are you going to do? Will you get the guts to confess and hope for the best?
3. GOALS ✖ You want to tear down a building to build an apartment complex, they want to make it a historical landmark. Opposing dreams and goals are huge roadblocks, especially if you happen to want to ‘sleep with the enemy’… literally.
4. TEAMMATES ✖ You work well together, you can depend on them no matter what, and you get along outside of the office or game. What you feel is just that happy camaraderie, not any mushy feelings of love or romantic affection! Is it?
5. DENIAL ✖ No, no way. You do not love that other person. They are stupid or just too prideful or you’re not interested in them at all. Ha, admit it, you totally are. Now go over there and admit your feelings before everyone around you goes insane.
6. COWORKERS ✖ Oh, this is awful. You really, really like your coworker, but there is a no dating policy, or they don’t date coworkers under any circumstances. Dare you make a move after hours or in the break room? It could be worse; you could have the hots for your boss.
7. POLITICS ✖ Clashing beliefs and heated debates always gets the blood pumping, and even though you have sworn to defeat them and get your bill pushed through, their eyes make your heart jump and makes you reconsider your ideals… Can you find a compromise or let bygones be bygones?
8. TAKEN ✖ Oh god. How can you confess to someone who is already taken? Why are you even feeling like this? You must never let them know. Ignore everyone who is encouraging you to take a leap of faith anyways. They are taken and that is that.
9. SOCIAL CLASS ✖ She is a princess, you are a stable boy, he is a rich lord, you are the scullery maid… Money is an important factor to any relationship, and sometimes, it can be one of the barriers. But how long are you going to let positions and titles keep you apart?
10. PRIDE ✖ You? Be in love with someone like that? Ha! No way. You are far above them, and you deserve only the best love. But… what if they are the best love and you just don’t realize it yet?
11. FAMILY FEUD ✖ One of the most famous of all the situations, for some reason, your families are fighting and as much as you like the other person, you can’t betray your family this way. But is there a good reason for the feud? Or a misunderstanding? Will true love conquer all without the abundance of death?
12. OBLIVIOUS ✖ This is the most frustrating one ever. It’s not that they hate each other or someone else is making a barrier, it’s just that they you have no idea how good of a couple you would make or how you always flirt with each other. Will one of you realize it, or does someone need to give you a push?
13. DUTY ✖ Bound by honor and loyalty, you can never cross the line that divides you and your love, be it that you swore to protect them or they serve you. Or will you? How will others react to this? Might it be considered forbidden?
14. FRIEND-ZONED ✖ Oh no, it's not what you think. You see, your best friend likes the person you like, and they are trying to go on a date with them (or get into their bed). But you can't let either of them know, because that is not what good friends do. But what do you do if your mutual crush is interested in you anyways?
15. WILDCARD ✖ Is there something we missed? Is there another scenario you want to play out, or would you like to roll the dice again? Go for it!
(credit to allmymemes)
ORIGINAL CHARACTER NETWORKING MEME
Have an original character? Want to Roleplay them but don't get hits because no one knows anything about them? Looking for other people to make an original character for the universe you've created? This is crafted for that purpose: fill out a form with basic information and what you'd like to roleplay, other people will do the same, network with one another, profit!
You're a wizard! Or perhaps you're a magical creature or a ghost. More importantly, where do your loyalties lie? Are you the Dark Lord or one of the Death Eaters? Perhaps you teach at Hogwarts or work at the ministry. Are you a member of the Order of Phoenix? Are you a student in Hogwarts? In which house did the Sorting Hat place you?
Hop on over to the Harry Potter Dressing Room and come mingle.
so, winter came. snuggle up, little pups! your character has been rolled up like a comfy cleopatra. since you're too settled in to move, a friend may have to take care of your other needs, or take advantage of the situation by throwing you over their shoulder or taping it shut while you're snoozing. encourage them to find their own blanket and have a caterpillar race. just curl up with each other. whatever. it's a blanket burrito. it's impossible to be sad in a blanket burrito.
1. post with your character name, series, preferences
2. your character has been burrito'd
3. tag around, be nice, business as usual
DARKEST TIMELINE MEME
The darkest timeline is a phenomenon when there are multiple possibilities for a situation to turn out and progress forward. Each has a different outcome, but one of those possibilities. One of them is the darkest timeline. The timeline in which everything goes wrong and there's no turning back. The villian gets the weapon that will end the war instead of the heroes, you fuck up someone's food order and they turn out to be the health inspector, the cabin you picked has an axe murderer in it, you come back from a pizza run and the whole room is on fire or everyone has grown evil beards--wait, what?
Though the concept of "adolescence" is a relatively new one, the nebulous age between the onset of puberty and the age of majority has almost always been a time for changes. A young person's body as well as their mind is changing, but most importantly, they are on their way to becoming a sexually mature adult. Often times, these adolescents may feel the desire to express themselves in this intimate way and experiment with others their own age. This may happen in a safe environment, but not always. Depending on the time and place, these sort of activities may be viewed as harmless or the ultimate taboos, especially if the desired person or act is otherwise "deviant." Still, that doesn't change the fact that the urge, more likely than not, is very, very present.
How to Play
-This meme is for sexual exploration between inexperienced, underaged characters. The point is for character growth, awkwardness, sweetness, or fluff, not necessarily sexiness.
-All characters should be 18 and under or taken from a canon point where they are (ie, canon!Dean Winchester isn't applicable to this meme, but pre-canon teen!Dean is).
-All characters, human or not, within the correct age range are welcome.
-When commenting, please include your preferences.
-Comment to other characters.
( PROMPTS )
Part of the charm of being in a relationship isn't found in the amor, the grand shows and trapping. Contentment can just as easily come from the little things - or even the silly things - about being close to someone. At first, you're either naturally standoffish or wary or you're intent on impressing them and not looking like a total nerd. That's how the "getting to know you" process works, unfortunately. As you get more serious...you may actually get less so? Maybe you'll let them see your dorky humor, your weird laugh, your bizarre hobbies, your bed head. It could end up that the two of you have more fun playing video games together, Netflixing and chilling, baking cookies, or sword fighting (if you're in the olden days, where Netflix and cookies are scarce). And, really, you can't help that their clothes are so comfortable on you.
It's a good thing you guys are together. You really did gain a best bud.
the fake dating meme
listen up, check your texts: you've got (1) new mission:
Yes, you hate them/are friends with them/have a fully platonic relationship with them. Yes, yes.